Obama has lost his mind

I don't get it... Sure, it's a dumb ad, but you haters just can't stop hatin for one second can you? Hey, did you like the last debate where yo boy Mitt was rolled like 30 times by Obama? The best attack you got out of the whole debate was "Obama said bayonets!!!" I guess I can see why you’re desperate for the next attack, bayonets was makin you look retarded.

Now get out and vote for the Progressive Mitt who at some point supported every single policy Obama has done… Shhh, if you wana fuck me on that point I’ll provide the video of Mitt doing it.

More or less, you people are not credible, you're busy voting for the guy that wants to spend more than Obama.

how did he get rolled? When Obama lied about Libya, GM or sequestration?

I dont think he won much.....Romney was nice and polite....didnt get into the gutter with OBama.......maybe libtards loved it....but they love it when criminals are realeased from jail

I don't get it... Sure, it's a dumb ad, but you haters just can't stop hatin for one second can you? Hey, did you like the last debate where yo boy Mitt was rolled like 30 times by Obama? The best attack you got out of the whole debate was "Obama said bayonets!!!" I guess I can see why you’re desperate for the next attack, bayonets was makin you look retarded.

Now get out and vote for the Progressive Mitt who at some point supported every single policy Obama has done… Shhh, if you wana fuck me on that point I’ll provide the video of Mitt doing it.

More or less, you people are not credible, you're busy voting for the guy that wants to spend more than Obama.

Nice attempt at deflection, but I'd call it a FAIL!

You admit the ad is dumb and then deriding others for making the same conclusion. Then you somehow tie your diatribe together with some insults about Romney and those that will vote for him.

You sir are irrational. Ron Paul lost. Get over it.

Odd, after you posted that I couldn't help but notice you brought up Ron Paul... Weird how you can bring things up that have no point to the thread but others can't.

Passed that I have a very valid point, attacking this ad is fucking retarded. My point is the people that attack Obama do so because they are full of hate, nothing more. They support someone that is near identical to the man they claim if left in power will destroy our nation. There is no Politian alive today that comes closer to Obama’s policies than Mitt Romney.

how did he get rolled? When Obama lied about Libya, GM or sequestration?

I dont think he won much.....Romney was nice and polite....didnt get into the gutter with OBama.......maybe libtards loved it....but they love it when criminals are realeased from jail

Dude, you can claim Romney did well, but near all polling shows he got rolled... Grow the fuck up... please.

You demanded liberals admit Obama lost the first debate, and most of them did. Man up.

The ad is dumb, but you know what? That's because we are old. To a 18-25 year old the add is LOLZOMFGZ HAHAHAHahahahah! It plays like a soft SNL skit. Get a fucking clue, the ad is not aimed at your age range, hence the "you want your first time to be with."

First time for Sex = young

First time to vote = young

Young = youth vote

Are you a fuckin youth?

Maybe because I'm 31 I understand that...

Last edited:
The ad is dumb, but you know what? That's because we are old. To a 18-25 year old the add is LOLZOMFGZ HAHAHAHahahahah! It plays like a soft SNL skit. Get a fucking clue, the ad is not aimed at your age range, hence the "you want your first time to be with."

Young = youth vote

Are you a fuckin youth?

I dont think the youth are as dumb as the administration likes to portray

You admit the ad is dumb and then deriding others for making the same conclusion. Then you somehow tie your diatribe together with some insults about Romney and those that will vote for him.

Odd, after you posted that I couldn't help but notice you brought up Ron Paul... Weird how you can bring things up that have no point to the thread but others can't.

Passed that I have a very valid point, attacking this ad is fucking retarded. My point is the people that attack Obama do so because they are full of hate, nothing more. They support someone that is near identical to the man they claim if left in power will destroy our nation. There is no Politian alive today that comes closer to Obama’s policies than Mitt Romney.

I didn't bring up Paul to derail the thread I brought him up because it's the only language you speak. You're bitterness is extreme. Deriding Romney is your source of pain relief.

Sad

The ad is as dumb as your original post was.

I'm not attacking the silly ad. I am critiquing it. I think it sucks. It is appealing to virgins who likely can't even vote yet.

Young = youth vote

Are you a fuckin youth?

First you claimed the ad was dumb but now your so entrenched in exposing your superior intellect you're portraying it as genius.

Your bitterness is deep

I didn't bring up Paul to derail the thread I brought him up because it's the only language you speak. You're bitterness is extreme. Deriding Romney is your source of pain relief.

Sad

Odd, comming from an "anyone but Obama" fan club member... Maybe if you would stfu for a moment and look at the dipchit you plan on voting for you would see why non of you drones are credible.

Young = youth vote

Are you a fuckin youth?

I dont think the youth are as dumb as the administration likes to portray

Hey man, look at all the fake religious people out there that eat it up when Mitt says he's a man of faith... Only to moments later be talking about what country deserves to get bombed for.... well.... NOT attacking the US but maybe someday they could... maybe... attack us... possibly...

Every group of people, young virgin girls to old religious hypocrites can be played for fools.

Sad

Odd, comming from an "anyone but Obama" fan club member... Maybe if you would stfu for a moment and look at the dipchit you plan on voting for you would see why non of you drones are credible.

I'm voting on economics. Period

And our discussion is done. No point in trashing this persons thread with our months old endless argument

Young = youth vote

Are you a fuckin youth?

First you claimed the ad was dumb but now your so entrenched in exposing your superior intellect you're portraying it as genius.

Your bitterness is deep

First I’m not bitter…

Now Gramps, take this ad out and find a tween… Play the ad for them. When it’s over ask them what they got from it. Also, while the ad is playing if they happen to chuckle and you find yourself thinking “they can’t be this stupid as to find this ad slightly funny!!!!” In that moment, right then and there I want you to realize that’s what I’m doing to all of you.

See, Obama didn’t write the ad… A group of people Obama will never meet in his life wrote it. Then they took it to a focus testing group of people 20 and younger and did that a few hundred times to see the reactions… Then they bought air time and pimped that chit all over the internet and TV.

It was never meant for you…. Ever. The ads meant for you are when Mitt (the guy that grows the deficit greater than Obama) talks about how Obama is killing the nation with deficit spending. Once again, they took an ad, played it a few hundred times for a bunch of old guys that already hate Obama and care 0% for what they vote for as long as it’s not Obama… then they bought air time and TA DA!!!

Show me an ad from either side that's not at least 47% full of shit.

Sad

I'm voting on economics. Period

And our discussion is done. No point in trashing this persons thread with our months old endless argument

Agreed with bolded.

Forum List

Back