Obama has lost his mind

Yeah, this commercial is unbelievable........they promote this shit and then blame not enough birth control....how about some morality........wow

He wants girls' virginity.

He's losing his mind. This isn't going to persuade women any more than the slogan "vote like your lady parts depend on it" did.

He wants girls' virginity.

He's losing his mind. This isn't going to persuade women any more than the slogan "vote like your lady parts depend on it" did.

:D

1350489344597_8270088.png

I don't get it... Sure, it's a dumb ad, but you haters just can't stop hatin for one second can you? Hey, did you like the last debate where yo boy Mitt was rolled like 30 times by Obama? The best attack you got out of the whole debate was "Obama said bayonets!!!" I guess I can see why you’re desperate for the next attack, bayonets was makin you look retarded.

Now get out and vote for the Progressive Mitt who at some point supported every single policy Obama has done… Shhh, if you wana fuck me on that point I’ll provide the video of Mitt doing it.

More or less, you people are not credible, you're busy voting for the guy that wants to spend more than Obama.

I don't get it... Sure, it's a dumb ad, but you haters just can't stop hatin for one second can you? Hey, did you like the last debate where yo boy Mitt was rolled like 30 times by Obama? The best attack you got out of the whole debate was "Obama said bayonets!!!" I guess I can see why you’re desperate for the next attack, bayonets was makin you look retarded.

Now get out and vote for the Progressive Mitt who at some point supported every single policy Obama has done… Shhh, if you wana fuck me on that point I’ll provide the video of Mitt doing it.

More or less, you people are not credible, you're busy voting for the guy that wants to spend more than Obama.

I'm not voting for Mitt or Obama. Now focus. The topic is this commercial. What's your take? I say it has a strong ick factor. Thumbs down.

You admit the ad is dumb and then deriding others for making the same conclusion. Then you somehow tie your diatribe together with some insults about Romney and those that will vote for him.

You sir are irrational. Ron Paul lost. Get over it.

I dont really see how Obama falsely claiming we dont use as many bayonets makes any of us look retarded.

New Topics

Forum List

Back