Obama Has Long Opposed Second Amendment Rights

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Obama Has Long Opposed Second Amendment Rights​

by Ken Klukowski
17 Jan 2013

President Barack Obama is being blatantly disingenuous when he says he believes in the Second Amendment. He opposed it as recently as three years ago, and seems to be hoping that Americans don’t know how to use something called “Google” to realize his actions contradict his words.

In his gun-control press conference we analyzed yesterday, Obama said: “Let me be absolutely clear. Like most Americans, I believe the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to bear arms.”

Flashback to 2008. Obama had secured the Democratic nomination, and needed to flush the anti-Second Amendment rhetoric he used against Hillary Clinton in the primaries to have a chance of winning the White House.

As a Illinois State Senate candidate, Obama answered a questionnaire in which Question 35 asked, “Do you support state legislation to ban the manufacture, sale, and possession of handguns?” His one-word answer was: “Yes.” When running for president, he made the ridiculous claim that some staffer must have answered the questionnaire by mistake, knowing many Americans don’t realize that state senate candidates usually don’t have a large campaign staff, and a person would never answer such a form without checking with the candidate.

[Excerpt]

Read more:

by Ken Klukowski
17 Jan 2013

President Barack Obama is being blatantly disingenuous when he says he believes in the Second Amendment. He opposed it as recently as three years ago, and seems to be hoping that Americans don’t know how to use something called “Google” to realize his actions contradict his words.

In his gun-control press conference we analyzed yesterday, Obama said: “Let me be absolutely clear. Like most Americans, I believe the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to bear arms.”

Flashback to 2008. Obama had secured the Democratic nomination, and needed to flush the anti-Second Amendment rhetoric he used against Hillary Clinton in the primaries to have a chance of winning the White House.

As a Illinois State Senate candidate, Obama answered a questionnaire in which Question 35 asked, “Do you support state legislation to ban the manufacture, sale, and possession of handguns?” His one-word answer was: “Yes.” When running for president, he made the ridiculous claim that some staffer must have answered the questionnaire by mistake, knowing many Americans don’t realize that state senate candidates usually don’t have a large campaign staff, and a person would never answer such a form without checking with the candidate.

[Excerpt]

Read more:

This Barack Obama has a long history of anti 2nd amendment agenda, and political
history.
This newtown masacre is being used as an oppertunity to implement his anti 2nd amendment agenda.Which is exactly what he and Biden is doing.

by Ken Klukowski
17 Jan 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

This Barack Obama has a long history of anti 2nd amendment agenda, and political
history.
This newtown masacre is being used as an oppertunity to implement his anti 2nd amendment agenda.Which is exactly what he and Biden is doing.

You need to learn English or get the hell out of my country, you illiterate buffoon.

by Ken Klukowski
17 Jan 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

history.

You need to learn English or get the hell out of my country, you illiterate buffoon.

You race mixing homo loving feind, you need to leave America.
With your race mixing agenda.

history.

You race mixing homo loving feind, you need to leave America.
With your race mixing agenda.

Maybe you can find an American who is a native speaker of English to read this out loud for you:

LEARN ENGLISH OR GET THE FUCK OUT, MORON.

Yes, he doesn't agree with the Second Amendment, but he's never going to admit it because it would hurt his party politically.

His mindless sycophants and bootlickers will refuse to acknowledge he's lied to them.

They fervently and wholeheartedly believe the last thing he says. If it contradicts the previous last thing he said, they wipe that from their mind and pretend -- actually, believe -- he never said it.

What he says RIGHT NOW is the absolute, unadulterated truth.

dont you guys understand?

What he said in 2006 is idfferent than what he says now...

becuase....................

he is evolving.

Evolving.

Get it?

The man is evolving. He is perfect. He is not a hypocrite. He is not a flip flopper. He is not a liar.

He is evolving.

Besides...he is brilliant. A Harvard Grad. How can a Harvard grad lie, cheat, steal or flip flop?

He is evolving.

The man is evolving.

Evolving.

Look it up.

Man I wish I was Ken Klukowski. To think I could report what everyone has known for 10 years. And get paid for it!!!

His mindless sycophants and bootlickers will refuse to acknowledge he's lied to them.

They fervently and wholeheartedly believe the last thing he says. If it contradicts the previous last thing he said, they wipe that from their mind and pretend -- actually, believe -- he never said it.
What he says RIGHT NOW is the absolute, unadulterated truth.

In bold?

Not true.

They dont wipe it from their minds.

They realize that his words were intentionally taken out of context by the radical right wing kooks.

by Ken Klukowski
17 Jan 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

history.

There is nothing wrong with him being gay.

No offense to the OP -- but is this really a revelation?

The Obama was waiting for two things to push his long-held anti-gun agenda:
1: Re-election
2: Enough dead children

Forum List

Back