Obama has left Trinity United Church

We can bicker all day about the Black vs. White vote, Hillary supporters vs. Obama supporters but the bottom line is, it will come down to a Democrat vs. a Republican and the Democrats need to move on, the primary was difficult which is why it may take time for everyone to get back on the same page, but winning the general election should be more important in the long run.

I have no disagreement with dems moving on to one for all -- all for one. But I'm not voting for someone because he's black. I'm voting for him because he won't screw up our supreme court like another repub will and hopefully won't break anything.

I have no disagreement with dems moving on to one for all -- all for one. But I'm not voting for someone because he's black. I'm voting for him because he won't screw up our supreme court like another repub will and hopefully won't break anything.
Spoken like a justice groupie for the anti-American radical feminist ACLU leftist jewish hag called Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

Spoken like a justice groupie for the anti-American radical feminist ACLU leftist jewish hag called Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

Shut up douchebag. You would be laughable but that your lack of intellect makes me weep for all humankind and its wasted potential.

Last edited:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg has not been a terrible Justice. We knew her liberal record when she was appointed and she has stayed consistantly true to that point of view, but she has also made coherent arguments and has voted smart on various occasions. I sure wouldn't want any more like her on the Court but we need two or three liberal judges to keep the conservatives honest and at least aware of all ramifications all decisions other than the purely conservative ones.

At this stage in life I am somewhat jaded and not just a little cynical when it comes to politics. I think the whole Jeremiah Wright 'intentionally sabotaging Obama' was staged to give Obama an out and excuse to distance himself from the controversy. And I think the good 'white' Catholic priest was also staged to complete the exit scene--Obama could quit over a white guys rants instead of having to throw a black guy under the bus--this gave him a bit of cover both with the congregation and those folks, both black and white, who had passionately defended Jeremiah Wright.

It is significant that Obama contributed $20K (in one year) to TUCC, however, and was instrumental in seeing that the good Catholic Father received $300k in federal monies for various projects he was working on prior to Obama's grand exit from TUCC.

So is the church still in Obama? The liberation theology, Marxist in concept and Bolshevek in spirit is still there in Obama's speeches if you listen closely. He was confortable in that congregation for 20 years, I believe, because it preached a political philosophy that resonated with him.

I could be reading him wrong, of course. I've been wrong in the past; I could be wrong now. But I hope that we all are paying really close attention now before we make a really serious mistake at the ballot box in November.
I think you are spot on. Just follow the money...that tells alot. We know very little about the character of BO but what we do know is that he is a pretty run-of-the-mill leftist who has been associated with anti-American, marxist radicals. He has NOT denounced any of his past associates nor his radical black liberation church of 20 years...just distanced himself... for the sake of political expediency....like any slimy politician would do...

Before his chance to give his cheerleading speech with the help of a teleprompter at the last convention, BO couldn't get 20 people to listen to him. Without that teleprompter he does not speak well. Did anybody give a flying fig who he was before his convention bit? Hardly. Can we say "puppet"?

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has not been a terrible Justice. We knew her liberal record when she was appointed and she has stayed consistantly true to that point of view, but she has also made coherent arguments and has voted smart on various occasions. I sure wouldn't want any more like her on the Court but we need two or three liberal judges to keep the conservatives honest and at least aware of all ramifications all decisions other than the purely conservative ones.

We need a balance of libs and cons in order to keep the USSC "honest"?

That's sounds very much like a political game. Aren't SC justices supposed to interpret the law AS WRITTEN by the People? WITHOUT political prejudice??

When you have liberal judges making decisions based on law from OTHER COUNTRIES you got judges who are working from a political agenda, not judges who are fair and true to US law.

Mentally deficient justices like Ruth Bader Ginsburg (former General Counsel of the ACLU) have been eroding the Constitution for years. Have you ever met a member of the ACLU who isn't anti-American?

We need a balance of libs and cons in order to keep the USSC "honest"?

That's sounds very much like a political game. Aren't SC justices supposed to interpret the law AS WRITTEN by the People? WITHOUT political prejudice??

When you have liberal judges making decisions based on law from OTHER COUNTRIES you got judges who are working from a political agenda, not judges who are fair and true to US law.

Mentally deficient justices like Ruth Bader Ginsburg (former General Counsel of the ACLU) have been eroding the Constitution for years. Have you ever met a member of the ACLU who isn't anti-American?

Not a balance. The country is far better served over the long haul with a constructionist Court. But let's face it....sometimes Conservative practicality fails to observe the short term suffering of policies enacted--we do need liberals to keep us advised and force us to look at all sides of an issue before we make a final decision. That is why we need two or three liberal justices just to make sure that the whole picture is examined before a decision is made.

But conservatives are far less likely to sign on to policies that create long term suffering and unintended negative consequences that plague the people for generations. For that reason I do not want a liberal majority on the Court.

I would prefer 4 or 5 conservatives and 4 NOT conservatives. One of the 5 should be a centerist though so that one view does not win out every time. ANYONE like Jillian that thinks stacking the Court with their party are retarded as hell.

McCain is no danger he is a Liberal at heart. His choices will not be dyed in the wool conservative Judges.

Obama's will be as far left as he can get past the Senate. Hopefully if he wins we will see Republicans remembering the bullshit the dems pulled on Bush. In Obama's case tit for tat would be appropriate.

Hillary would pick left judges too but not flaming leftwing idealogs.

I think you are spot on. Just follow the money...that tells alot. We know very little about the character of BO but what we do know is that he is a pretty run-of-the-mill leftist who has been associated with anti-American, marxist radicals. He has NOT denounced any of his past associates nor his radical black liberation church of 20 years...just distanced himself... for the sake of political expediency....like any slimy politician would do...

Before his chance to give his cheerleading speech with the help of a teleprompter at the last convention, BO couldn't get 20 people to listen to him. Without that teleprompter he does not speak well. Did anybody give a flying fig who he was before his convention bit? Hardly. Can we say "puppet"?

I guess I'm less critical of Senator Obama than you are because I do see him as personable and quite intelligent and brilliantly articulate with a commanding speaking style that he knows how to use effectively to evoke emotion and positive response. I do not see him as particularly well educated, however, despite his fancy degrees, and I think his lack of experience in the real world could be a problem either in the campaign or as President. And I do hear echoes of a mild Marxism in his rhetoric and in his stated agenda. He has not convinced me that he is a believing Christian nor has he convinced me that he loves this country.

In short I accept that he, as does any candidate, possesses a great arrogance to believe himself qualified to be President of the United States, but I am quite uncertain of his motives or his agenda at this time should he be handed great power. I think it prudent that we know a whole lot more about him before we hand him that power.

I guess I'm less critical of Senator Obama than you are because I do see him as personable and quite intelligent and brilliantly articulate with a commanding speaking style that he knows how to use effectively to evoke emotion and positive response. I do not see him as particularly well educated, however, despite his fancy degrees, and I think his lack of experience in the real world could be a problem either in the campaign or as President. And I do hear echoes of a mild Marxism in his rhetoric and in his stated agenda. He has not convinced me that he is a believing Christian nor has he convinced me that he loves this country.

In short I accept that he, as does any candidate, possesses a great arrogance to believe himself qualified to be President of the United States, but I am quite uncertain of his motives or his agenda at this time should he be handed great power. I think it prudent that we know a whole lot more about him before we hand him that power.

Hitler was a brilliant and motivational speaker, too. It means nothing.

I would prefer 4 or 5 conservatives and 4 NOT conservatives. One of the 5 should be a centerist though so that one view does not win out every time. ANYONE like Jillian that thinks stacking the Court with their party are retarded as hell.

McCain is no danger he is a Liberal at heart. His choices will not be dyed in the wool conservative Judges.

Obama's will be as far left as he can get past the Senate. Hopefully if he wins we will see Republicans remembering the bullshit the dems pulled on Bush. In Obama's case tit for tat would be appropriate.

Hillary would pick left judges too but not flaming leftwing idealogs.

I don't want any centrists as I think such people play both ends against the middle and hold convictions about nothing. I want people on the High Court who have a very strong grasp on what the role of the Court is supposed to be and what it is not supposed to be. The role of the Court is NOT to make law and I want justices who know how dangerous it is for the Court to step into that role.

Once we got past the Harriet Myers fiasco--that was maybe one of his dumbest moves yet--Bush has done very very well in his SCOTUS picks. I agree Hillary would do better than Obama choosing justices for the Supreme Court. But I trust a conservative--and McCain IS conservative at least about this--to do the choosing. I do not trust Obama to choose constructionist judges at any level.

Hitler was a brilliant and motivational speaker, too. It means nothing.

You cannot say that it means nothing. GWB's approval rating would certainly be a lot higher if he had Obama's gift for gab before a microphone and he wouldn't have sometimes given the illusion of being clueless and/or dumber than dirt. One of Reagan's greatest strengths was his ability to bypass a hostile press and go straight to the public with his message. GWB has been unsuccessful in that strategy purely because he so often is unable to communicate well in public speaking.

You simply cannot take away from Obama's ability to communicate what he wants the people to hear. McCain can't hold a candle to him on that front

But you are correct that being a great orator is not the same thing as having good ideas, a firm grasp on reality, a positive message, or ability to do anything else other than speak well. Jeremiah Wright for instance is a great orator. So is the controversial Catholic priest that created the latest bru ha ha. If Obama had great and good ideas, his speaking skills will serve him well. But they could also be helpful to him into sliding some bad stuff by the American public too.

We need to be on our toes.

Obama's oratory skills were obviously learned during his 20 years under the tutelage of the likes of Reverend Wright and visiting renegade priests.

The CONTENT of his speeches are drivel.

And you are right when you say he possesses an enormous arrogance….in his acceptance speech he said…..

…."this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal"

~gag me~

:bowdown:
Obama's oratory skills were obviously learned during his 20 years under the tutelage of the likes of Reverend Wright and visiting renegade priests.

The CONTENT of his speeches are drivel.

And you are right when you say he possesses an enormous arrogance….in his acceptance speech he said…..

…."this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal"

~gag me~

:bowdown:Obama....heal my planet.....:cuckoo:what nonsense...

Like I'm sure there's anything that anyone who's not a theocrat could say that would sway you. lol...
Calling me a theocrat is LIE….prove that religion is being established with conservative viewpoints.

Obama will lead this country into Far Left PC chains that will far exceed any religion. Hell, the man even gives speeches like a preacher...although his "religion" is quite different than American tradition....

....despite the fact he now sports the flag pin he never wore before....

Last edited:
And just remember he sat there and listened o all that for How Many Years before he left?

A reminder, 20 YEARS.

More importantly, until he had to toss him under the bus, the Good Reverend Wright was described by Obama as a close personal friend, a sort of Uncle. His personal religious inspiration to join the Christian religion. His personal Spiritual Advisor and confident, A role model and mentor for Obama in religion and all walks of life.

But then listen to people like Jillian claim none of that will have any bearing on his personal decisions as President.

We have a whole list of bad choices bu Obama on his friends, associates and those he claims as role models. But we are to believe in the last 3 months he has wised up.

Forum List

Back