Obama Has 'Hotline For Illegals' Set Up For Illegals To Call To Fight AZ Deportation

Fred_Garvin

Rookie
Jun 20, 2012
The Homeland Security Department is launching a hotline for illegal immigrants. I am not kidding. It is a toll free number that is staffed 24 hours a day. When you call it, ICE personnel will answer questions on how to fight deportation. The ACLU is probably ecstatic about this. We should flood this line with reports that the civil rights of Arizona citizens are being violated by the failure of the Federal government to enforce immigration law. But of course Obama doesn't care about the liberties of sovereign citizens.

News from The Associated Press

Last edited:
The Homeland Security Department is launching a hotline for illegal immigrants. I am not kidding. It is a toll free number that is staffed 24 hours a day. When you call it, ICE personnel will answer questions on how to fight deportation. The ACLU is probably ecstatic about this. We should flood this line with reports that the civil rights of Arizona citizens are being violated by the failure of the Federal government to enforce immigration law. But of course Obama doesn't care about the liberties of sovereign citizens.

I think I'll buy a used autodialer and program that number in it. As soon as they hang up it will call them back.

Anyone else want to crash the line??

1-855-353-1010

Not one dime of tacpahyer moneh shuld be spent on illegals except the cost of busing them home. Home land Security is for providing security for legal citizen of the USA not for illegals of other countries. Obama is a joke and can not begin to call himself an American.

Our federal immigration policy has, for decades, encouraged illegal immigration. For evidence of this, all you have to do is look at the employment figures before the recession. We had full employment with the same number of illegals we have now, if not more.

That SCREAMS there is an immigrant labor demand which far exceeds the legal immigration labor quotas.

The markets will meet that demand by hook or by crook. But, as usual, the government has completely fumbled the ball.

There are certain elements within the GOP which are blind to this indisputable fact.

George Bush was not blind to it, and he tried to do something about it, but he was stabbed in the back by his own.

All that aside, I find it telling that Obama waited until now to do something about our illegal alien problem. And what he is doing now will do nothing to mitigate the causes of illegal immigration. This is sheer voter pandering of the most vile kind.

The man sickens me more and more with each passing day.

We are surrounded by drooling idiots on all sides.

When your desperate to win an election, at any cost, it calls for desperate measures. Interesting in that the Big 0 and his minions feel federal law can be circumvented by executive order, but then again he is the Big 0, of no more taxes, balanced budget, reaching across the isle, no bills signed prior to his reading, free housing, free food, free gas, free medical, end to war fame, so when will this pathetic pretender be evicted from the white house? Yet this fool panders to any and all with his promises at the expense of legal unemployed citizens.

From your article:

- The Justice Department has set up a hotline for the public to report potential civil rights concerns regarding the Arizona law that requires police to check the immigration status of those they stop for other reasons.

negged for lying.

• Banned

From your article:

- The Justice Department has set up a hotline for the public to report potential civil rights concerns regarding the Arizona law that requires police to check the immigration status of those they stop for other reasons.

negged for lying.

Do you favor deporting 'Illegal Mexicans' who broke federal and state law coming to America? Yes or No

From your article:

negged for lying.

Do you favor deporting 'Illegal Mexicans' who broke federal and state law coming to America? Yes or No
How does this change the fact that you've lied?

From your article:

negged for lying.

How does this change the fact that you've lied?

Where's the lie?

I think this hotline will be misused. If anyone feels slighted by a neighbor or don't get a perfectly fresh sandwich they'll call and bitch abouit it claiming it's discrimination.

Forum List

Back