Obama has hit the 58% mark!

You want to pretend Americans wont talk about your cheating because now for decades the press has hidden it for you.

it wont hide anymore.

go ahead and use your knife.

you put the down payment on it decades ago and have been using paper cuts to get into office.

Now you will have to fully gut yourselves to win.

get to stabbing.

then you can see your party dying

and i will niver phear yuo

{somebody had to do it :D }

Democrats are such bald faced hypocrites these days. I really want to see the likes of Lakhota, rdean, franco truthmatters all those who have slagged Romney for his Bain connections demand that all Democrat candidates who have accepted campaign donations from anyone connected with this evil entity called Bain return the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I think Romney should make that demand into a campaign attack ad.

During the last three election cycles, Bain employees have given Democratic candidates and party committees more than $1.2 million. The vast majority of that sum came from senior executives.

Republican candidates and party committees raised over $480,000 from senior Bain executives during that time period.

Democrats got over $1 million from Bain - Salon.com

During the last three election cycles, Bain employees have given Democratic candidates and party committees more than $1.2 million. The vast majority of that sum came from senior executives.

Republican candidates and party committees raised over $480,000 from senior Bain executives during that time period.

Democrats got over $1 million from Bain - Salon.com

There's all the proof the Dems need to show how evil Bain is...

Who cares? That's the way you want to play the game. The solution has been pooh-poohed, so crawl back into your cardboard boxes and sleep it off. Your masters will work it out, since you're bound to let them.

Who cares? That's the way you want to play the game. The solution has been pooh-poohed, so crawl back into your cardboard boxes and sleep it off. Your masters will work it out, since you're bound to let them.

Only people who pay Federal taxes should vote

Only people who pay Federal taxes should vote

Some of the Founders only wanted LANDOWNERS and businessmen to be able to vote...MAYBE WE should go that route, eh?

See how this works with Konnie? Republicans leaders have been bought off by the 1%, making them your masters. Democrat leaders have been bought off by the 1% at an even higher clip, but they certainly aren't her masters.

2blthink2.gif

the democrats are suffering from a major case of the doublethink.

I'm so happy I don't have any intension of voting for Mitt or Obama... Watching debate here is like watching Reality TV, stupid people everywhere. You all can vote for the lesser of 2 evils, I’ll use the freedom and right I was given to vote for who I feel best represents me.

If Romney receives large contributions = He's an evil corp master who is in bed with the 1%

If Obama receives large contribution = Well, that's how the game is played.

:lmao:

And as we see with Obama hosting $40,000 a plate dinners with his top 1% of the 1%, he hates this system!!!

I'm so happy I don't have any intension of voting for Mitt or Obama... Watching debate here is like watching Reality TV, stupid people everywhere. You all can vote for the lesser of 2 evils, I’ll use the freedom and right I was given to vote for who I feel best represents me.

My favorite part of all of it is to watch either side pretend their party isn't completely and totally owned by corporate interests.

Forum List

Back