Obama Has His A Game Tonight

Obama looks like an asshat,Romney has wipe the floor with Obama's ass.....

Mittens melted down half way through the "debate" and never recovered. Obama was presidential, direct and in control. Romney started babbling incoherantly after he was told he was lying about the oil leases and basically told to "shut the fuck up you offensive cracker" about the presidents foreign service casualties.

Romney was so off balance he was in no condition to wipe his own ass. They might check his chair for piss stains though.

obama's A game... right... A for arrogant ass clown. Even though he attempted to appear as though he wanted to be there tonight, his cocky, narcissist bull shit was too little, too late.

Romney looked far better prepared and presidential even though the deck was stacked against him. The kenyan is fucked. He may as well start packing now. His time left in the White House is getting real short.

obama's A game... right... A for arrogant ass clown. Even though he attempted to appear as though he wanted to be there tonight, his cocky, narcissist bull shit was too little, too late.

Romney looked far better prepared and presidential even though the deck was stacked against him. The kenyan is fucked. He may as well start packing now. His time left in the White House is getting real short.

Birthers are idiots.

True story.

You poor schlubs are so desperate, you're talking to empty suits.

Birthers are idiots.

True story.

And those with their heads buried up hussein's ass are clueless fucking idiots.

Birthers are idiots.

True story.

And those with their heads buried up hussein's ass are clueless fucking idiots.

Ya right ..YOU have all the clues. :lol: what a moron.

Birthers are idiots.

True story.

And goldang, they just git dumber with each passing day.

Ask them for proof and they just git all stooopider.

I swear....some of these righties have just GOT to be ones who didn't watch the debate at all and are just making up shyte. They can't possibly have seen Willard flopping around like a landed trout and call that winning.

Wait...unless they are coked out of their minds like "winning" Charlie Sheen was. That would 'splain it.

Regards from Rosie

That's it?

he is doing very well...

i don't expect people who hate him to agree. :)

I dont hate the president......I do disagree with him...I think the last 4 years sucked........and he needs to be honest....he's not for coal...he's not for border security......shall I go on?
well romney still the front runner after this. obama kept himself in the game but first debate will still be something he look back on his if he loses this election and wonder why he was not more better

Mark my words..

Neocons will find something to complain about.. :lol:

How about we start with Maobama lie about the AZ immigration law? He's a freaking idiot, everyone knows that was a lie.

Wrong. I know the border security issue because I lived 25 miles west of Tucson for more than 20 years. We went from hordes, the same ones every year, heading to the farms to work and then walk back to do it again the next year -

To, almost none coming across because of the huge Border Patrol presence.

Read up on the Braceros program and look at the history of migrant farm workers.

Look at the voting records of Kyl and McCain. They refused, year after year to actually DO anything except for McCain - every damn year, he'd have yet another pie in the sky scheme that cost a bundle but never worked.

I posted elsewhere about Napolitano begging for Border Patrol and getting turned down by those two because that wasn't the pork they wanted. That changed when she went to DC to Homeland Security and Obama listened.

The last years I was there, there were almost no workers coming across to the farms. They said they couldn't get through the Border Patrol. I also knew a young man who wanted to walk home to Guadalajara - I hope he made it but I never saw him again.

The pissant was complaining about not controlling the debate. Too bad the scumbag liar agreed to the format.. Too bad if he's too big a pussy to answer questions posed by real Americans, and the moderator ask that he address the question, rather than talking about bullshit.

Mark my words..

Neocons will find something to complain about.. :lol:

How about we start with Maobama lie about the AZ immigration law? He's a freaking idiot, everyone knows that was a lie.

Wrong. I know the border security issue because I lived 25 miles west of Tucson for more than 20 years. We went from hordes, the same ones every year, heading to the farms to work and then walk back to do it again the next year -

To, almost none coming across because of the huge Border Patrol presence.

Read up on the Braceros program and look at the history of migrant farm workers.

Look at the voting records of Kyl and McCain. They refused, year after year to actually DO anything except for McCain - every damn year, he'd have yet another pie in the sky scheme that cost a bundle but never worked.

I posted elsewhere about Napolitano begging for Border Patrol and getting turned down by those two because that wasn't the pork they wanted. That changed when she went to DC to Homeland Security and Obama listened.

The last years I was there, there were almost no workers coming across to the farms. They said they couldn't get through the Border Patrol. I also knew a young man who wanted to walk home to Guadalajara - I hope he made it but I never saw him again.

I wasn't talking about US boarder patrol, I'm talking about his comments on the AZ law alone.

If your actually familiar with the AZ law then you know that people can not be stopped on appearance alone. Immigration status can only be checked if they are interacting with law enforcement for something else, like a traffic violation, and the officer has a reasonable suspecion they might be illegal. Maobama said not once but twice that people could be stopped on appearance alone. Since this is one portion of the law upheld by the court, he knows better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back