Obama has done great job on immigration

The # of illegal immigrants crossing the border seeking jobs is way down.

True, but that is because there are no jobs here. The President is doing swell. :razz:

Immie

Well he also deployed guard units at the borders..

But yeah..that's a big part of the reason.

Guards that are dying from what I hear.

But, for the record, I don't blame the President for the lack of jobs. It is too easy to blame one person or even one party. My belief is that it is simply "As the Economic World Turns". Sure a President can influence the economy and make decisions that affect the economy, but it is not all his fault.

He may be the most powerful man in the Western World, but he ain't that powerful.

If the country survives, then things will someday turn around... I only hope I am alive to see it.

Immie

I have always said, these uber patriotic Illegal’s would be the very first to jump ship if there was a problem, just look at what they did to their own country. Used us until they found something equal or better... Or could retire in their *home country*.

Now that's some funny stuff.

Well..it's basically the truth. And the numbers of illegals are declining. People are moving back to their countries.

Unfortunately it has nothing to do with Obama, and everything to do with a lack of available Jobs here.

President Obama has done a better job than previous administrations. I would not categorize it as a great job. He's increased the number of border patrol agents and deportations are on the rise.

Now that's some funny stuff.

Well..it's basically the truth. And the numbers of illegals are declining. People are moving back to their countries.

Unfortunately it has nothing to do with Obama, and everything to do with a lack of available Jobs here.

Actually it has. Agencies are being better funded and are more aggressive in chasing down and deporting illegals.

But the majority of this is due to the economy.

President Obama has done a better job than previous administrations. I would not categorize it as a great job. He's increased the number of border patrol agents and deportations are on the rise.

Not enough to make an ounce of a difference, then of course he sues states that try and fix the problem by simply enforcing the laws on the books. But Obama makes sure not to read the laws before he condemns them, lol. So yes, "better" but much worse all in the same hand...

Obama: "I'll put a few boarder agents on this massive boarder but if someone tries to stop you once you get past that point I'll sue the crap outa them for you.

Which has EVERYTHING to do with the bastard!

Are you kidding?!?!?
:eek:

I wouldn't say "everything." Obama just kept the problem going while adding a few expansions to the problems. Of course that’s all Obama has really turned out to be, and expansion of Bush era policies.

Obama has done more on illegal immigration than any other administration since the 50s. He alloted more money to enforcement, border patrol security, work place enforcement, deportation, crossing is down and self deportations up, more security at points of entry, etc.

Obama Administration Touts Its Get-Tough Approach To Illegal Immigration AMANDA LEE MYERS | 08/12/10
Obama Administration Touts Its Get-Tough Approach To Illegal Immigration

Forum List

Back