Obama has desperate tone in his speech's

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Obama to voters: Don't let the GOP get you down | Political Headlines | Comcast

President Barack Obama has a warning these days for young voters: Mitt Romney and the Republicans want to keep you away from the polls.

Nothing illegal. More like suppression by depression.

Tucked into his campaign speeches, Obama regularly asserts that the Republican presidential nominee and the outside political machinery supporting him want to get voters so down and disillusioned that they will decide their votes don't matter.

The message is not so much that such apathy would be bad for democracy, but that it would be bad for Obama. The president's advantage among young voters will be eroded if they get so turned off by it all that they have no compelling reason to vote.

"But understand, over the next two months, the other side is going to spend more money than we've ever seen in our lives with an avalanche of attacks ads and insults, and making stuff up, just making stuff up," Obama told roughly 13,000 students packed into a quad at the University of Colorado on Sunday.

He only wants 4 more years to finish his wrath of destruction.....

$bc50a49cb11a61428c48ca25f6072341.jpg

killer, you repubs should envy Oblama for helping you take down the USA at any cost to get back into power.

As opposed to the direct lies in Romney's and Ryan's?

Our White President with the big ears is in panic mode.

Obama? In a panic? No Drama Obama? He's not Bush. We know what real panic looks like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj6NODKktM4&feature]Bush informed of 9/11 attack [HIGH QUALITY] limited edition - YouTube[/ame]

With unemployment so bad in the black community why in the world would they vote for him?
Does the black community really think he cares about them at all?

It cracks me up to hear people saying that Romney is lying out of his ass to the American people. For the last 3 1/2 years we have had the biggest liar this country has ever known in the White House and he seems to be getting a free ride. Must be feeding those sheep some really good chow to keep them so loyal.

Obama? In a panic? No Drama Obama? He's not Bush. We know what real panic looks like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj6NODKktM4&feature]Bush informed of 9/11 attack [HIGH QUALITY] limited edition - YouTube[/ame]

The left is still pissed off to this day that Bush didn't jump up and scream...
We're under attack!...

I thought he did a tremendous job right there.
Trying to get an understanding of what turned out to be such a horrific event...

Good job Mr.President .... :clap2:

The left is still pissed off to this day that Bush didn't jump up and scream...
We're under attack!...

I thought he did a tremendous job right there.
Trying to get an understanding of what turned out to be such a horrific event...

Good job Mr.President .... :clap2:
What did John Kerry do on 9/11?

CNN.com - Transcripts

KING: Where were you on 9/11?

HEINZ KERRY: You know, it's very interesting. I landed at National Airport less than 12 hours before, coming from Pennsylvania, where I was doing a prescription drugs thing -- meeting. And I came in from Pittsburgh, landed at National, and that's the last time I landed at National for quite a while.

KING: How'd you hear about it?

HEINZ KERRY: I was at home in Washington. I had just come in and I got a call...

KERRY: I think I called.

HEINZ KERRY: And they said, look at the TV. I looked at the TV and I couldn't believe it.

KING: Where were you?

KERRY: I was in the Capitol. We'd just had a meeting -- we'd just come into a leadership meeting in Tom Daschle's office, looking out at the Capitol. And as I came in, Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid were standing there, and we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon. And then word came from the White House, they were evacuating, and we were to evacuate, and so we immediately began the evacuation.​

They watched the second plane hit the WTC. Then they sat there until the Pentagon was hit.

Flight 175 hit the South Tower at 9:03.

Flight 77 hit the Pentagon at 9:37.

Kerry, Boxer, and Reid sat at a table not thinking for 34 minutes.

So when Kerry said:
"Had I been reading to children and had my top aide whispered in my ear, 'America is under attack,' I would have told those kids very politely and nicely that the president of the United States had something that he needed to attend to — and I would have attended to it," Kerry said.​
...he was full of shit.

When you hear a Democrat talking tough, you know he's lying.

Obama to voters: Don't let the GOP get you down | Political Headlines | Comcast

President Barack Obama has a warning these days for young voters: Mitt Romney and the Republicans want to keep you away from the polls.

Nothing illegal. More like suppression by depression.

Tucked into his campaign speeches, Obama regularly asserts that the Republican presidential nominee and the outside political machinery supporting him want to get voters so down and disillusioned that they will decide their votes don't matter.

The message is not so much that such apathy would be bad for democracy, but that it would be bad for Obama. The president's advantage among young voters will be eroded if they get so turned off by it all that they have no compelling reason to vote.

"But understand, over the next two months, the other side is going to spend more money than we've ever seen in our lives with an avalanche of attacks ads and insults, and making stuff up, just making stuff up," Obama told roughly 13,000 students packed into a quad at the University of Colorado on Sunday.

He only wants 4 more years to finish his wrath of destruction.....

View attachment 20894

Good sized crowd for a Sunday on a holiday. Obama is Cruising!

As opposed to the direct lies in Romney's and Ryan's?

Romney at least has the nut sack to tell the American people the Country is in the shitter,while Obama keeps asking us to take a bite of his shit sandwich..with his spend and borrow .............

$180px-Ssammich.jpg

$b4d96a649ceb159c1aa69e47633350cd.jpg

Forum List

Back