Obama Has Contempt For Netanyahu Says Body Language Expert. (Video)

Just seeing the way the Obama was looking at Natanyahu made my skin crawl..

I can't wait for this thug to leave our white house. he has destroyed or put down all our allies and sided with our enemies. He should be tried as a TRAITOR or an enemy of our country.

Wow Stephanie, you hate him, go it.

I was wondering, though, if you could provide me with an instance of Obama's traitorous actions. Just one will do. Not a diatribe on how you hate what Fox tells you is his philosophy or what Rush tells you his hidden agenda is, rather an example of something worthy of your title to him, “Enemy of Our Country”.

Listen up ass, I don't watch Fox or need anyone to tell me what to think, like you do with this Liberal spew about Fox, Rush, blaa blaa blaaa. I can't stand the man, I don't see him to be a nice person and he stinks even worse as a President, and I've lived through quite a few.. I don't like the man and don't make any friggen bones about it. you don't like it, tough shit.

Last edited:
Just seeing the way the Obama was looking at Natanyahu made my skin crawl..

I can't wait for this thug to leave our white house. he has destroyed or put down all our allies and sided with our enemies. He should be tried as a TRAITOR or an enemy of our country.

I was wondering, though, if you could provide me with an instance of Obama's traitorous actions. Just one will do. Not a diatribe on how you hate what Fox tells you is his philosophy or what Rush tells you his hidden agenda is, rather an example of something worthy of your title to him, “Enemy of Our Country”.

Listen up ass, I don't watch Fox or need anyone to tell me what to think, like you do with this Liberal spew about Fox, Rush, blaa blaa blaaa. I can't stand the man and I don't make now friggen bones about it. you don't like it, tough shit.

Thanks Stephanie, that's what I thought.

Listen up ass, I don't watch Fox or need anyone to tell me what to think, like you do with this Liberal spew about Fox, Rush, blaa blaa blaaa. I can't stand the man and I don't make now friggen bones about it. you don't like it, tough shit.

Thanks Stephanie, that's what I thought.

you think? what no more parroting about Rush, Fox, blaa blaa blaa..

My palm reader says he thinks Netenyahu is a transvestite

He means Obama isn't a leader.

But you knew that.

Tell that to Seal Team Six.
Uh huh.

I just retired from the Air Force. Obama doesn't get a lot of respect from the military.

YOUR GOING TO LOVE THIS. http://www.militarytimes.com/static/projects/pages/081003_ep_2pp.pdf Allthough I think you airforce guys need to catch up with the rest of us as shown by the chart. And gee ... whats the only demographic in the military Obama won?

Any credible source?

?? WTF? I'm sorry, are you under the impression that if someone appears on particular TV shows YOU happen to not like, it somehow destroys all their credentials or something? The woman is on the show BECAUSE of her credentials as a body language expert in the first place. O'Reilly didn't GIVE them to her. If you believe otherwise, wouldn't that also mean when O'Reilly interviews Obama, it means nothing the man says is credible either?

You judge the credibility and validity of a person's opinion by their education and experience and the RELEVANCE those have to the topic under discussion. Not by who happens to be interviewing them at the moment. Just in case you didn't know that. The topic was body language which happens to be her line of expertise -which is probably why she didn't give any opinion on Middle East policies as they apply to Israel.

She is the author of several books and her articles on body language have appeared in magazines and newspapers from Cosmopolitan to the New York Times. So the real question when you want others to believe someone's credentials are not satisfactory to give any validity to the opinions they express - is show who you think has superior ones AND that person also contradicted what she said. You aren't going to find that person though.

Your comment tells me you are seriously out of touch on this particular issue -the relationship between these two guys. It is no secret that Obama has gone out of his way to insult Netenyahu in some way every single time he has been to the White House. Without exception. These two men do not like each other and it was Obama who set the tone for their relationship right off the bat. In case you didn't know it, in spite of mouthing the right words because he knows the vast majority of Americans support Israel -Obama was already anti-Israel even before being elected. I imagine once out of office they will both have some pretty scathing comments to make about each other -but Netenyahu is more justified in making them. Netenyahu isn't the one who tried to insult and offend Obama but Obama sure as hell went out of his way to do it to him.

Obama is just the typical leftwing extremist when it comes to the subject of Israel -and in history leftwing extremists not only favor the totalitarian state (which is what makes them leftwing extremists), they also are nearly always viciously anti-semitic as well.

Why do you think I hate Israel?
I've met some Israelis that are lovely people.

the term "vassel state" is generally not a term applied to countries we have good feelings about. so perhaps you might want to consider your use of language if you don't want to misconvey your regard.

No.
Would Israel exist without the USA's sponsorship...financially, militarily and diplomatically?

Definetely.

vassel state? wow... i just adore israel hating loons. :cuckoo:

now back to reality, the title of the O/P is misleading (no surprise given the source). what she says is they don't like EACH OTHER (which i believe) and they are disrespectful to EACH OTHER (which is true).

They have a history. Obama was extraordinarily rude to Bibi last time and treated him like a mouse he found in the cornflakes.

So while I kind of don't like foreign leaders giving lectures to our president, I do think Obama earned that little lecture last week. Obama sort of needed that bit of public humiliation. Maybe he will learn some manners in the future.

Though given his response, that is very unlikely.

Obama's ego did finally get a lession in humility,but he is so full of his self importance he will never learn from it. This is what happens when you are constantly told how great you are...you believe your own press. Obama thinks he is above it all and can go around lecturing the masses. He finally met someone who sees his bluster for what it is...total BS and called him on the carpet for it. The arrogant asshole needs to recieve more of this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back