Obama has changed our lives

I blame him for pretending that if his non-stimulus succubus bill didn't get passed, it'd be the end of the world...Yet less than 20% of that political payola has even been spent, and things aren't any better.

A lot of people I know that are still employed thanks to the stimulus would disagree with you.
What anecdotal bullshit.

Nobody can quantify the mythical "saved job", and if you don't know that you should.

There was a budget shortfall in the MILLIONS that was plugged by Stimulus money after the State decided to take a chainsaw to Higher Ed. Considering most of the operational costs of the University lies in the faculty where I am, that money definitely DID save jobs.

Get ahold of the budgets for you local universities and see how much of the stimulus factored in, versus how much of the budget is represented by Faculty salary. The money saved jobs all over Higher Education. Right now stimulus money is being used to build bridges in my area, employing folks that otherwise wouldn't have a job.

Nobody can quantify the mythical "saved job", and if you don't know that you should.

Then the reverse is also true. You hate him. Tough. I voted for him but am disapointed he isn't telling the right to fuck off more often.

Like they said in 2000, we won, you lost, get over it.

Obama helped me realize that disagreeing with a cool black man means you are racist.

That is total bullshit right wing sound bitery. Come up with something new or at least factual.

Obama being elected helped me realize what a bunch of lying bastards they have in charge of the RNC, and how much under the radar racism still exists.

wow the negative to positive ratio is is skewed towards positive!

I would say that to me, not much has changed. Politicians are still politicians as usual. I never expected a political savior and therefore have not been surprised to find out there is not one in Obama. I think he has made a lot of foolish errors, been pushed around by Congress and otherwise been a pretty terrible president. But that didn't change anything from the last guy.

I'm glad that because of the work he and congress did in regards to credit cards I might actually be able to get one without being utterly financially screwed by it.

Obama helped me realize that disagreeing with a cool black man means you are racist.

That is total bullshit right wing sound bitery. Come up with something new or at least factual.

Obama being elected helped me realize what a bunch of lying bastards they have in charge of the RNC, and how much under the radar racism still exists.

Did you know that saying "You lie" and nothing more is actually a racist statement now?

It's a fact.

Forum List

Back