Obama has changed our lives

REVxERIK

CLASSIC LIBERAL
Sep 2, 2009
Not mine really. I want to get some good perspectives on how peoples lives have changed since office. This is purely curiosity, not trying to prove any points. Let me know, or don't. your call stud.

For me:

First Time Homeowner Tax Credit. Whoooo!!!!!

Stimulus Money helpled save jobs at our University.

Those are the big two at the moment, though he's only been in office for 9 months.

For me:

First Time Homeowner Tax Credit. Whoooo!!!!!

Stimulus Money helpled save jobs at our University.

Those are the big two at the moment, though he's only been in office for 9 months.

oh! the first one was positive. did not expect that

I blame him for pretending that if his non-stimulus succubus bill didn't get passed, it'd be the end of the world...Yet less than 20% of that political payola has even been spent, and things aren't any better.

And where was that veto pen when the subsequent omnibus spending bill hit his desk, with the jillion earmarks in it?

I blame him for pretending that if his non-stimulus succubus bill didn't get passed, it'd be the end of the world...Yet less than 20% of that political payola has even been spent, and things aren't any better.

And where was that veto pen when the subsequent omnibus spending bill hit his desk, with the jillion earmarks in it?

i see!:eusa_think:

A lot of people I know that are still employed thanks to the stimulus would disagree with you.

A lot of people I know that are still employed thanks to the stimulus would disagree with you.
What anecdotal bullshit.

Nobody can quantify the mythical "saved job", and if you don't know that you should.

What anecdotal bullshit.

Nobody can quantify the mythical "saved job", and if you don't know that you should.

easy fellas...

Obama helped me realize that disagreeing with a cool black man means you are racist.

That is awesome.

What anecdotal bullshit.

I disagree.

I got to the office this morning, and nobody told me "Hey, hey, what are you doing here? We laid you off last night. We mailed you the contents of your desk."

To me, that's a job saved. Cheers, Mr. President!

Forum List

Back