Obama has 'blood on his hands' for stealing from Medicare

Frontline said Mass's cost rises are now 2%, cheapest by far- they are 15% elsewhere and doubled just under Boooosh.. And Mass is booming.

Pubs ALSO want to cut that 700 billion from Medicare Plus. They are TOTALLY FOS...

Romneycare was passed in 2006 and it took a couple years to ramp up....it has failed on both goals......achieving universal coverage and reducing costs.....

HC spending in Massachusetts has increased at a rate of 7% per year since its passage - below the national average. Meanwhile, 98% of residents are covered - and MA has perhaps the best medical care in the nation (which it had before the law also, of course)

link?

i find that Massachusetts spends more per capita on health care than any other state and therefore more than anywhere else in the industrialized world. Costs are 27% higher than the U.S. average

Review & Outlook: RomneyCare 2.0 - WSJ.com

Swung on and belted...

Get out the rye bread and mustard grandma...Its grand salami time...............

:bow3::bow3::bow3:

oh yeah.....the new and improved HMOs......the start line for rationing....

remember how everybody just LOVED the HMOs.....? :lol:

Despite bending the cost curve in the '90s, HMOs weren't accountable for quality. The new delivery models (which focus on health care providers, not HMOs) are. Indeed, these providers' reimbursement isn't just linked to health outcomes, it's linked to patient experience survey measures. And the early results from the flagship models are promising.

Looks like we don't need to boot grandma off of Medicare, sorry to spoil the fantasy.

you're the one in fantasyland....

for example....under Medicare today grandma can choose her own doctor....or go to any doctor she chooses.....with that new model she is stuck with the doctors provided within the group....
That's total bullshit and I suspect you know it.

Despite bending the cost curve in the '90s, HMOs weren't accountable for quality. The new delivery models (which focus on health care providers, not HMOs) are. Indeed, these providers' reimbursement isn't just linked to health outcomes, it's linked to patient experience survey measures. And the early results from the flagship models are promising.

Looks like we don't need to boot grandma off of Medicare, sorry to spoil the fantasy.

you're the one in fantasyland....

for example....under Medicare today grandma can choose her own doctor....or go to any doctor she chooses.....with that new model she is stuck with the doctors provided within the group....
That's total bullshit and I suspect you know it.

the only bs here is your post....

•With Original Medicare (Parts A and B), you can see any doctor who participates in the Medicare program and receive care at any hospital nationwide. And no matter where you live, you get the same coverage for the same cost.

•With a Medicare Advantage plan [Part C], you may or may not be able to choose your own doctor or hospital, depending on the type of plan. However, these plans cover the same services as Original Medicare and usually include additional coverage such as prescription drugs, dental, vision and hearing care and wellness programs—all in one plan. Plans are offered regionally and the total benefit package and cost can vary from plan to plan.

Your Medicare Plan, Your Doctor and You

Just ask seniors how well they will do with 700 billion taken out of medicare.

Ask them how they like losing their doctors now.

Does the word senior mean the same thing as senile?

Romneycare was passed in 2006 and it took a couple years to ramp up....it has failed on both goals......achieving universal coverage and reducing costs.....

HC spending in Massachusetts has increased at a rate of 7% per year since its passage - below the national average. Meanwhile, 98% of residents are covered - and MA has perhaps the best medical care in the nation (which it had before the law also, of course)

link?

i find that Massachusetts spends more per capita on health care than any other state and therefore more than anywhere else in the industrialized world. Costs are 27% higher than the U.S. average

Hmm...Please re-read what I wrote. Your response is not related.

link?

it's related...

Mass may have good doctors there and costs are going up at various rates all over.... but the fact remains that in Mass Romneycare costs more per capita IN THE WORLD and is 27% higher than the US average....is that what you call "success"......?

link?

it's related...

Mass may have good doctors there and costs are going up at various rates all over.... but the fact remains that in Mass Romneycare costs more per capita IN THE WORLD and is 27% higher than the US average....is that what you call "success"......?
Rates in MA are going up at a rate well below the national average because of health care reform - and still, the people of Mass have access to the best medical care in the nation.

FYI....Romneycare is NOT working....in fact Massachusetts just passed a bill that is going to try to control the exploding costs.

Terrifying news out of Massachusetts today: the average increase in the health insurance premium base rate for individuals and small businesses in plans with annual renewals in October will be 2.1 percent (granted, that's up from the average 0.7% premium increase for plans that renewed earlier this year).

How will they go on?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back