Obama has been a TERRIBLE president

Yep.

He's been Terribly Good!

Bravo!

What is it you are on anyways? I like to get a good Trip on once in a blue moon, but I have never had anything that gives me such Vivid Long Lasting Delusions as you have? Do tell?

After 8 years of Bush and you guys going "Bravo bravo, encore" over war crimes, torture, loss of liberties, domestic spying, the worst terrorist attack in history, loss of standing in the world, loss of jobs, flat wages, failed disaster recoveries, low taxes on the wealthly..

I got to ask you the same fucking question.

What the heck are you high on?

If you knew anything about me, You would know I was not going Bravo Bravo, Encore. I am not big Bush Defender.

However I am not sure what this even has to do with anything. Your Delusions are that you think Obama has not only not been a poor President, He has been a Great one. That is Delusional my friend. I admit Bush was a poor President. I Admitted it when he was in Office and I thought he did stupid shit.

invading Iraq with Afghanistan still going on
Medicare Part B
Cutting taxes with out cutting spending.
Weak on the Border.
Etc Etc

I could go on.

The point is while I admit Bush was an Idiot, and a failed President. You sit here and try to tell us Obama has been a good President.

Delusions, And I want some of what you are on. Please man. hook me up.

Really, I mean Jesus I know Obama was handed some serious Problems, But for god sakes man if you can not tell by now that he does not know what he is doing, Is not a good Decisive leader, Is far to Partisan and Divisive, then I don't know what can help you. You are blinded.

You should be pissed as hell man, He is not only doing Damage to this Country with his Combination of Ignorance, Poor Leadership, and astounding arrogance. He is Doing the Democrat Party, and the Progress movement massive Damage as well.

To be fair, the gradual bettering of the job market under Obama has mostly been do to sound economic policies of Bush.
Initiating two major military engagements while simultaneously lowering taxes is a sound economic policy?

I don't say this to offend but not only have you been brainwashed you've allowed yourself to believe something that makes absolutely no sense. The simple fact is George W. Bush assumed Office with the economy in very good condition and he set about to deliberately ruin it for the express purpose of undermining the middle class, which he has successfully done.

That man was installed as President by a corrupted Supreme Court for the purpose I've just mentioned. And unless you and yours are among the wealthy your present belief system is working against your own best interests and you are supporting a class of people who regard you as a useful idiot.

I don't say this to offend but not only have you been brainwashed you've allowed yourself to believe something that makes absolutely no sense.

Nevermore!

The simple fact is George W. Bush assumed Office with the economy in very good condition and he set about to deliberately ruin it for the express purpose of undermining the middle class, which he has successfully done.

See, this is how your arguments will get lost by most people who don't already agree with you. It's one thing to disagree with Bush's economic policies, to say they were horrible, to say that his motivation was to disproportionately favor the rich over the rest of the country. But you've taken it to a silly extreme.

That man was installed as President by a corrupted Supreme Court for the purpose I've just mentioned. And unless you and yours are among the wealthy your present belief system is working against your own best interests and you are supporting a class of people who regard you as a useful idiot.

Again, a silly extreme. You make it sound like the Supreme Court nominations spanning the past few decades were so made all in a grand conspiracy to pass some tax cuts. Was the court biased in its decision making? I'm inclined to say yes. But was it intentionally corrupted to see a conspiracy get tax breaks for the wealthy? That's absurd.

When the country is in a bad mood after an incumbant presidents first term - T O A S T

Forum List

Back