Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

Fine you win at whatever point you think you were proving. You have officially branded my image of a conservative as an immovable dickhead with little character motivation or communication ability. * * * *

Please let me know when we get to the part where I am supposed to give a shit about the petty-ass opinions of a whining liberal nitwit.

In the interim, you have failed in every respect to make a coherent point (all your petty-ass ineffectual caterwauling notwithstanding).

You really have taken your violent insanity beyond the scope of a INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD! You realize this correct?

Thanks. I'm glad you live to separate. I hear they are big on that at the Palestine-Israeli border and between North and South Korea.

You don't have clue one about the meaning of "violent." You don't grasp this, though, do you? :cuckoo:

"live to separate?"

When you learn to communicate in English, it would be fascinating to find out what the fuck you seem to think you are saying, dipshit.

For all your endless pontificating and self-absorption, it probably hasn't dawned on you that you have a great deal of difficulty sticking to the topic.

By the way, speaking of being on topic, did you know that we are at war?

It's not some "localized Jihad," either. (I read some stupid shit where a dope on an internet message board actually used that incredibly vapid, meaningless and idiotic expression! Seriously. :lol:)

No. Really. It's a real war and everything. The enemy not only is trying to kill us, they have already committed atrocities whereby the HAVE killed thousands of our fellow Americans. You could even look it up!

Please let me know when we get to the part where I am supposed to give a shit about the petty-ass opinions of a whining liberal nitwit.

In the interim, you have failed in every respect to make a coherent point (all your petty-ass ineffectual caterwauling notwithstanding).

You really have taken your violent insanity beyond the scope of a INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD! You realize this correct?

Thanks. I'm glad you live to separate. I hear they are big on that at the Palestine-Israeli border and between North and South Korea.

You don't have clue one about the meaning of "violent." You don't grasp this, though, do you? :cuckoo:

"live to separate?"

When you learn to communicate in English, it would be fascinating to find out what the fuck you seem to think you are saying, dipshit.

For all your endless pontificating and self-absorption, it probably hasn't dawned on you that you have a great deal of difficulty sticking to the topic.

By the way, speaking of being on topic, did you know that we are at war?

It's not some "localized Jihad," either. (I read some stupid shit where a dope on an internet message board actually used that incredibly vapid, meaningless and idiotic expression! Seriously. :lol:)

No. Really. It's a real war and everything. The enemy not only is trying to kill us, they have already committed atrocities whereby the HAVE killed thousands of our fellow Americans. You could even look it up!

Are you done yet? I keep hearing the same words come from your mouth. Are you stuck on replay?

Are you done yet? I keep hearing the same words come from your mouth. Are you stuck on replay?

Still steadfastly adamant that you will NOT post anything actually on topic?

Bravo. :clap2:

It's hard to discuss anything with trolls like you flaming the boards.
Success-Kid-TROLL-POST-DERAIL-THREAD.jpg

You've posted for at least a complete hour of your life in total compilation about how much you disagree with an opinion. How :cuckoo: is that!?! :lol::lol::lol:

You've posted for at least a complete hour of your life in total compilation about how much you disagree with an opinion. How :cuckoo: is that!?! :lol::lol::lol:

Speaking of cuckoo ... you seem unduly fixated on discussing me. Is there some reason you are unwilling to stick to a topic?

By the way, getting back on topic:

Did you know that we are at war? It's not some "localized Jihad," either whateverthefuck that stupid meaningless term might mean. :cuckoo:

It's a real war. In fact, the enemy attacked innocent civilians in September of 2001 right here in our land, killing about 3000 of our fellow human beings.

President Obama has belatedly seen fit to allow that we are at war.

Do you think he's wrong in that?

Last edited:

Speaking of cuckoo ... you seem unduly fixated on discussing me. Is there some reason you are unwilling to stick to a topic?

Did you know that we are at war? It's not some "localized Jihad," either whateverthefuck that stupid meaningless term might mean. :cuckoo:

It's a real war. In fact, the enemy attacked innocent civilians in September of 2001 right here in our land, killing about 3000 of our fellow human beings.

"getting back on topic" - I second that motion.

It was a nation against nation war until Saddam met his "suspenseful" (pun intended) end. "Mission Accomplished," so to speak. At this point calling it a war is a matter of opinion.

IMO, and in that respect, it is not a "war," more of a fight against terrorism (and WMD's). Terrorism isn't a physical nation or body that one can declare "war" with. That's my justification for my opinion. I can see how people see it as a war though and totally respect that opinion.

It was a nation against nation war until Saddam met his "suspenseful" (pun intended) end. "Mission Accomplished," so to speak. At this point calling it a war is a matter of opinion.

IMO, and in that respect, it is not a "war," more of a fight against terrorism (and WMD's). Terrorism isn't a physical nation or body that one can declare "war" with. That's my justification for my opinion. I can see how people see it as a war though and totally respect that opinion.

Pres. Bush said "mission accomplished", not war accomplished.

The mission to depose Hussein was accomplished, there is still the ongoing war against Al Qaida, and states that help them.

Pres. Bush said "mission accomplished", not war accomplished.

The mission to depose Hussein was accomplished, there is still the ongoing war against Al Qaida, and states that help them.

Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. At least you justify it.

Last edited:

Yet you have been very reluctant to even attempt it yourself -- at least until now. Hmmm.

Although your prose lacks general clarity, it appears that you are stuck on just one war, the war against Saddam's regime. That war was finished with great alacrity. Nice of you to admit as much. After that, as it turned out, there was a devil of a time dealing with the mop-up operations and the ensuing insurgency -- which was, in turn, part and parcel of the larger war against international terrorists. You are entitled to have an opinion whether that constitutes something we can properly call a "war," of course. But it's a silly contention that it qualifies for any other name. Wars are NOT (contrary to your apparent belief) merely fights between nations. Granted, armed conflict between nation/states is the usual understanding of "war." But that does not mean it's the sole valid definition of war. (We fought a war against Pirates in our nation's history, for example.)

Again, your understanding is a traditional view of what "war" means. It likely stems from the fact that most prior wars were fought between nation/states. But it is not the only definition of war. And when one nation (in this case, us) faces a particular enemy (in this case, the "THEM" is that group of terrorists responsible for the attacks against us), and engages in ongoing armed conflict against that enemy, it is perfectly reasonable to call that situation "war," also.

Forum List

Back