Obama Had His Records Sealed.....Isn't That Influencing An Election???

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by mudwhistle, Aug 23, 2018.

1. deanrd

deanrd Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,830
    I don't care about Trump's high school transcripts.

2. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,602
    If you accept the evidence. The evidence is janky.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,231
    The State of Hawaii has affirmed Obama's place of birth as Hawaii repeatedly. Twice in court.

And of course, there's zero evidence he was born anywhere else. Even the story behind the birther conspiracy is stupid. A teen aged high school student with no money flies halfway around the world to Mombassa in 1961, travels 400 miles west, half of it on dirt roads to have her baby in rural west Kenya, only to turn around and drive 400 miles back to Mombassa, this time with a new born infant, fly all the way back to Hawaii with the same infant....with no record of her travel or the birth anywhere in Kenya.

Then this high school student has birth certificates forged, birth announcements in the local paper forged, hospital records forged, and has the State of Hawaii and Republican Governor Linda Lingle join the conspiracy that spanned nearly 50 years.

Or.....

....this girl is driven by her mother to the hospital a dozen miles from her house where she had her baby.

Not only is the evidence on once side of this issue issue, so is Occam's Razor. With the conspiracy version being silly and rather stupid.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,602
    Like I said, I don't believe the other side either. I'm not arguing for the birther conspiracy, you don't need to convince me man.

I'm just telling you, they have never released a hard copy of the Birth Certificate, and an electronic analysis of the electronic copy showed it was bogus. That is all I have read.

Everything else, we are just going by a "he said, she said" type deal, where everyone just chooses to believe whatever partisan or institution they like that makes their world view feel most assuaged.

I'm not taking a side here.

5. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,231
    The evidence most definitely takes a side. There's no 'he said, she said' situation. The definitative authority on the original vital records held by Hawaii....is Hawaii. And they've affirmed repeated and twice in court, that Obama was born in Hawaii.

The 'other side' is both fact free....and just dumb. Its 'story' is a fantastically complicated, wildly complex, stupidly elaborate international conspiracy spanning half a century and backed by nothing.

Ignoring evidence or balancing evidence with fantasy isn't skepticism.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,957
    No such analysis exists.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,602
    I'm not going to go over it, we already had a thread on it. I don't care.

8. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,957
    ok

9. HaShev

HaShev Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    1) still no answer and no clue that my post is not about the archives the post context was about the MSM telling people certain archives were sealed and this occured after the question about Sergey Kislyak visiting 22 times a big whopping uh oh moment for Obama. In other words my post is about Obama/Dems/ Feds hiding info from people about the visits, so as to not conjur up the implications and cause investigation/subpoenas on what conversations took place email, phone records etc.
    Notice the investigation IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT RUSSIA MEDDLING AND COLLUSION PRIMARILLY THROUGH THE dodgy fisa which included using Sergey Kislyak to help the Dems cheat an election through spying on the party's opponent. We already have admission by Farkas and in the FBI investigation during testimony that Obama asked to be informed about everything taking place regarding Trump and this investigation, even though in an interview he swore seperation from the Agencies (he lied -what else is new).
    This is why he should have his security clearance removed.
    2)Therefore we find political bias that this phoney Russia concern has no subpoenas for Obama emails and correspondances phone records etc, there's no charges or investigation if he was 1 of the source leakers. There's bo investigation of his ties and orders or favors from Sergey Kislyak thus his collusion with Russia. Hence this isn't about Russia, this is a silent or soft coup plain and simple.
    3)This is why you avoid the prenise of this post, itcs bot about the archive it's about the reasoning behind your bot being able to tell us his visitors in his log and why he suddenly did a 180 and chose to seal specific stuff.
    If itcs not sealed you had plenty of time to answer my question yet you chose ad hominem responses instead.
    If you think Sergey Kislyak is no big deal in the full scale of things then prove it by writing your Senators and reos to bring him back for questioning and deliver even standards in investigation through subpoenas of Obama and DNC emails and phone records and what took place at those 22 visits to the WH.
    You refuse to or canct prove you did makes you 1) "egg on your face"
    2)pathelogical liar like when you know I joked about the download being spyware-duh, but took the low road to avoid the problematic Sergey Kislyak issue.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,231

And in all that.......you never once even reviewed the very records you laughably insisted are 'sealed'.

White House Visitor Records

For everyone who isn't polishing a debunked conspiracy turd, there are the visitors log. Anyone can download them all by hitting the 'download' button if they have excel (or presumably, google docs). Or look at them by year in zip format.

• Winner Winner x 1