Obama Had a Trasgendered Nanny Named "Turdi?"

Actually, I have several. On my biggest one, I'd have to put 60 pounds in the rear end to safely haul around someone of your immense girth. And giving fat broads a ride isn't my thing, unless they're broken down and desperate. Next time you have a flat give me a buzz. I'll whip out my air pump, get the extra large helmet into the tour pack and get on the road looking for ya. No problem. I'm a giver.

When it comes down to it.........fat girls still don't like guys with a small penis.

And you should know tubby. Women of your ilk take it any time they can get it.

Still wouldn't sleep with you.

And I really look like I weigh 350 in my profile pic. :lol:

BTW......we've known this about Obama's transgendered nanny for about 9 months.

He also had a Homosexual/Communist mentor in Hawaii some think is his real father.

Little Macaulay Obama.

Little Barry has had an interesting life.

Nannies are not expensive to hire in third world countries though, its not like in the US where only the wealthy have them.

Especially when you consider that 1,500/month in some of those countries would allow you to live like a king.

1,500 in this country? Not so much.

My old Superintendent at Vandenberg was stationed at Clark AFB in the Phillipines, he said alot of the people on post would hire the local women as nannies and housekeepers because it was so damn cheap.

Family? (S)he was an employee. But it does add an interesting twist on the 'humble' beginnings... how many families employ Nannies? Outside the "1%" that is. :lol:

There are a lot of families who employ nannies. They provide a place to live and sharing of food for someone while giving time to someone else to work. Nannies do not all receive large amounts of money. They can be employed on a barter system. It is not so extravagant to have a nanny.

Just last week, he had a drunk driving Uncle and doesn't he have another relative who lives in a hut?
Sorry I had to cut out the URL as I don't have enough posts to allow that.

Why does it matter if Obama had a transgender nanny? After the SRS that person is a new gender. Do you have a problem with someone changing their gender? If so what would be the problem?

Forum List

Back