Obama guilty of aiding the enemy.

Quite simple. Libyan fighters are confirmed Al Qaida, and some even fought against US troops in the Mid East.

If you or I provided weapons to these individuals who fought against our Army and Marines, we'd be charged with conspiring to aid the enemy, or pure aiding the enemy.

Obama does it....and it's a humanitarian kinetic military action.

It's like every day is opposite day:eek:

Yeah, today is opposite day. Today, you're an ubergenius! Congrats! I can't promise what tomorrow will bring; but, given your track record, the outcome doesn't look too bright.

teabaggingcc5.jpg

Hillary Clinton said today that it's "possible" that we're arming Al Qaida. If she's saying it's "Possible" then its 100% true or they'd deny it. They know if and when this is completely confirmed, Obama will be done.

So bucs90..

What's your position?

Do you support Libyans fighting for their freedom after 40 years
Or
Do you support the regime of Qaddhaffi?

Or do you just oppose whatever Obama does?

I support arming OUR troops. And us going in, and killing the hell out of Ghaddafi. NOT arming Al Qaida to do it for us. That is IF we are gonna get involved.

If we are NOT gonna get involved (too late but just for arguments sake) then I can say my opinion on it is.....as long as the Libyans dont' interfere with college football season, I couldnt give a shit if that nation rots in hell or gets freedom tomorrow.

I accept the fact that neither you or I or anyone on this forum is privy to top secret intell from the CIA, NSA, FBI, mil intel, etc. So to go to war or not....we are supporting it or against it based on what we are shown on TV. Nothing more.

BUT once involved I can comment that we are fighting a war in a ridiculously stupid way thanks to Obama. You cannot win a war without ground troops. Period. So to drop bombs, and then drop weapons to the radicals who are on the ground and let them finish the job...is plain stupid.

So my stance is I don't give a shit if we get involved or not. BUT if we do, do it full speed. And make the decision quick. Not after 2 weeks of vacation.

Oh, and, yeah, I'm also against anything Obama does. Except resign, I'd support that.

You geniuses do realize that there are more than two positions to support here. We don't have to choose between supporting Al Qaeda and Khadafi. We can choose to support neither of them.

I mean seriously. What a concept. The enemy of our enemy is not our friend but simply another enemy. We could just allow them to take each other out. But no. we need to support one for some reason.

You geniuses do realize that there are more than two positions to support here. We don't have to choose between supporting Al Qaeda and Khadafi. We can choose to support neither of them.

I mean seriously. What a concept. The enemy of our enemy is not our friend but simply another enemy. We could just allow them to take each other out. But no. we need to support one for some reason.

It's kinda like the LAPD trying to break up a war between the Bloods and Crips. You dont support either one, but want the shooting to stop. So how would LAPD accomplish that?

Well, they sure wouldn't ARM one of the two gangs. LAPD wouldn't just fly helicopters over top. They'd have boots on the ground, using overwhelming force. They sure as hell wouldn't wait two weeks to decide if they were gonna go in or not. They sure wouldn't take the first step....then say "Ok, now the Cali State Patrol is gonna take over for us". They could just ignore it and let them kill each other off. It's happened before.

Funny how local police depts that Obama hates so much have more fucking common sense in conflict resolution than he does.

Forum List

Back