Obama guilty of aiding the enemy.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Quite simple. Libyan fighters are confirmed Al Qaida, and some even fought against US troops in the Mid East.

If you or I provided weapons to these individuals who fought against our Army and Marines, we'd be charged with conspiring to aid the enemy, or pure aiding the enemy.

Obama does it....and it's a humanitarian kinetic military action.

It's like every day is opposite day:eek:

Technically if the Libyan rebels are Al Qaeda and Al Qaeda is the enemy...isn't Qadaffi then our friend?

Quite simple. Libyan fighters are confirmed Al Qaida, and some even fought against US troops in the Mid East.

If you or I provided weapons to these individuals who fought against our Army and Marines, we'd be charged with conspiring to aid the enemy, or pure aiding the enemy.

I hear they're ALL Muslims too. Why aren't we helping the Libyan Christian insurgents? Why? Because Obama isn't a Christian. THAT'S why!

Last edited:
WTF is organized Al Qaeda vs. unorganized Al Qaeda? The association is enough of a problem.

What would you do with an American aiding the enemy?

I hate to be a stickler, but I assume you have something to back up these claims? Anything?

Prove Libyan fighers are confirmed AQ? While you're at it, define which Lybian fighters are AQ - loyalists or rebels?
Why not get a life (or a job)? I'm sure your mommy is a bit tired of you spending days and days posting bullshit.

Really I'm not that excited with our efforts in Libya. Think about how excited the average French mother was during our revolution if her son was on a boat bringing supplies to the Americans. Guess we're the French this time.

If we are still fighting in Libya come election time this might be the type of entanglement an idiot like Al Gore needs to win the nomination or one like Sarah Palin the Presidency. NATO better step up.

So I take it you are a Qadhafi supporter

I'm sure the Lockerby families love you

Last edited:
The debate has drawn in the White House, the State Department and the Pentagon, these officials said, and has prompted an urgent call for intelligence about a ragtag band of rebels who are waging a town-by-town battle against Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi, from a base in eastern Libya long suspected of supplying terrorist recruits.

“Al Qaeda in that part of the country is obviously an issue,” a senior official said.

These fears surfaced publicly on Capitol Hill on Tuesday when the military commander of NATO, Adm. James G. Stavridis, told a Senate hearing that there were “flickers” in intelligence reports about the presence of Qaeda and Hezbollah members among the rebels. No full picture of the opposition has emerged, Admiral Stavridis said. While eastern Libya was the center of Islamist protests in the late 1990s, it is unclear how many groups retain ties to Al Qaeda.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/30/world/africa/30diplo.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

So bucs90..

What's your position?

Do you support Libyans fighting for their freedom after 40 years
Or
Do you support the regime of Qaddhaffi?

Or do you just oppose whatever Obama does?

Last edited:
So bucs90..

What's your position?

Do you support Libyans fighting for their freedom after 40 years
Or
Do you support the regime of Qaddhaffi?

Or do you just oppose whatever Obama does?

Could I support Libyans right to fight for their freedom while opposing any and all intervention into the matter by the United States?

Forum List

Back