Obama Grants Himself a Waiver From Civility

Wait...I thought y'all like the "tough talk" (Although what my future wife, Stephanie Cutter, said was hardly uncivil in any way. She stated the truth) isn't that why that "bold" Chris Christie is so popular?

That has to be the biggest piece of horse dung I have read in quite some time. It has been shown clearly that the Obama campaign is outright lying, yet they persist. McCain did not attack Obama as he was or was Palin. So stop the wimpering it is unbecoming. Obama is a liar and so it his staff, get over it.

of course it is...you are probably one of those Obamaisakenyanmarxistmuslimapologistwhowantstoeuthanizegrandma kind of guy.

Obama is a marxist.
Which one, Harpo, Chico, Zeppo, Groucho?
I don't know why you guys have problems with admitting the truth about it.

Which one, you repubs can't make up your mind what to call Obama.

Wait...I thought y'all like the "tough talk" (Although what my future wife, Stephanie Cutter, said was hardly uncivil in any way. She stated the truth) isn't that why that "bold" Chris Christie is so popular?

we love christie because we all know the libs have it stacked agianst him and hes not taking it anymore. We know what the deal is he didnt start it but in Jersey u better finish it.

To be fair, I don't love Christie. At least not the type of love some people have for politicians. I dont worship his feet. I dont even agree with him on everything nor do I think he should be as rough on people as he is all the time. But I do love him as Christ loves Him. I am not sure Id consider him for national office though.

Forum List

Back