Obama Grants Himself a Waiver From Civility

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011

As proved over and over the liberal left has only one standard, one for the right and one for themselves.

The American Spectator : Obama Grants Himself a Waiver From Civility

Remember when President Obama lectured the nation on civility in its political discourse?

In January 2011, following the shooting of then Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, President Obama told an audience at the University of Arizona in Tucson, "It's important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds."

Unfortunately, his words ring hollow. President Obama's counsel was not directed at himself or those who work at his behest. The rules of civility as decreed by President Obama (and enforced by the mainstream media) apply only to conservatives and to anyone else who has the temerity to disagree with the Obama Administration. It is a classic case of "do as I say, not as I do." When it comes to civility, President Obama has granted himself, his administration and his re-election campaign a waiver.

As proved over and over the liberal left has only one standard, one for the right and one for themselves.

The American Spectator : Obama Grants Himself a Waiver From Civility

Remember when President Obama lectured the nation on civility in its political discourse?

In January 2011, following the shooting of then Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, President Obama told an audience at the University of Arizona in Tucson, "It's important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds."

Unfortunately, his words ring hollow. President Obama's counsel was not directed at himself or those who work at his behest. The rules of civility as decreed by President Obama (and enforced by the mainstream media) apply only to conservatives and to anyone else who has the temerity to disagree with the Obama Administration. It is a classic case of "do as I say, not as I do." When it comes to civility, President Obama has granted himself, his administration and his re-election campaign a waiver.

hands up who really believed the guy who couldnt keep most of his campaign promises, blamed bush for everytthing and went crying when repubs stopped his government reaching? who really believed him?

yeah...well...I guess it's "eye for an eye" time. The right wing has been doing this fir four years now...and it was all A-OK with folks like you...He did ask for civility and extended it himself...now...four years later...maybe he's ready to play hardball with you creeps.

More power to him...I'm sick of him fighting with one hand tied behind his back.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ORa6Pldl2w&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Liberal Civility After Obamacare Decision - June 28, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2awMdVeIyI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Barack Obama's Hypocrisy of 'Civility' - YouTube[/ame]

I was going to say great title lol but its the article. Very disturbing from the night of that campaign rally errr vigil for the victims I mean Obama lol until now. It was an attempt to blame the right or tea party gosh looking back there's a new low every week with this clown

yeah...well...I guess it's "eye for an eye" time. The right wing has been doing this fir four years now...and it was all A-OK with folks like you...He did ask for civility and extended it himself...now...four years later...maybe he's ready to play hardball with you creeps.

More power to him...I'm sick of him fighting with one hand tied behind his back.

That has to be the biggest piece of horse dung I have read in quite some time. It has been shown clearly that the Obama campaign is outright lying, yet they persist. McCain did not attack Obama as he was or was Palin. So stop the wimpering it is unbecoming. Obama is a liar and so it his staff, get over it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsZkuhS1ryQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Rush: "Mr. Civility" Barack Obama Has Cee Lo Sing "F-You" At Obama Fundraiser - YouTube[/ame]

That has to be the biggest piece of horse dung I have read in quite some time. It has been shown clearly that the Obama campaign is outright lying, yet they persist. McCain did not attack Obama as he was or was Palin. So stop the wimpering it is unbecoming. Obama is a liar and so it his staff, get over it.

of course it is...you are probably one of those Obamaisakenyanmarxistmuslimapologistwhowantstoeuthanizegrandma kind of guy.

of course it is...you are probably one of those Obamaisakenyanmarxistmuslimapologistwhowantstoeuthanizegrandma kind of guy.

Sure you spelled that right? :eusa_eh:

Don't know what that means, but all I know is he is lying. 17 years Obama said he was born in Kenya, hard to understand how that wasn't a lie.

Obama is a marxist.

I don't know why you guys have problems with admitting the truth about it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back