obama GOT Bin Ladin

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
I was almost INSTANTLY informed that because information has been leaked doesn't mean it's declassified. There was a request that it be removed.

I got the information off of the Drudge site so you can see it yourself as long as it's there.

That was fast wasn't it.

Last edited:
Really. He got him. Still has him.

The body of Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was not buried at sea, according to leaked emails of intelligence firm Stratfor, as revealed by WikiLeaks.

Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was “bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane” and then “onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland],” an email says.

The official version is that the body of Al-Qaeda’s top man, who was killed by a US raid in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, was buried at an undisclosed location at sea in a proper Muslim ceremony.

Leaked: Bin Laden not buried at sea, body moved on CIA plane to US — RT

Then he lied about it, and has been lying about it all along.

Hey democrats did obama get Bin Ladin? Tell us again.

Suuuuuure. :eusa_whistle:

And he killed Breitbart too......:rolleyes:

obama GOT Bin Laden and there is an unconfirmed rumor that Jewish doctors have cut open his body and are examining the rotting entrails.

How Liberals view Obama.

4dc2dd3447a21-220x165.jpg

How the rest of the planet does.

2008_06_barackbike.jpg

Last edited:
Did you ever see any proof... any REAL proof in the first place that osama had been killed? obama's entire existence is one huge lie. Lying isn't second nature to obama, it's FIRST nature.

You let me know when you see a PICTURE of a DEAD OBL that can be VERIFIED.

Did you ever see any proof... any REAL proof in the first place that osama had been killed? obama's entire existence is one huge lie. Lying isn't second nature to obama, it's FIRST nature.

:tinfoil:

OK... dumbass... show me the proof... can you do that without looking too ignorant? Find me an interview with someone that was THERE...

... I'll wait.

If you can't, you earn a neg for being a DUMBASS.

Last edited:

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

:laugh2:
A picture? A picture that would of course inflame radicals within Islam......................................

A picture? A picture that would of course inflame radicals within Islam......................................

FUCK ISLAM... just find me a PICTURE. If you can't, THEN I'M RIGHT. Or the OP could be right. YOU CAN'T PROVE ANY DIFFERENT!

Moron. Fucking brain dead sheeple that BLINDLY believe EVERYTHING they're told by their MESSIAH... EVEN WITHOUT ANY VERIFIABLE PROOF WHAT SO EVER. No WONDER you fucking liberals are so damn STUPID, you're about as GULLIBLE as a THREE YEAR OLD.

Last edited:
Obama's gonna ride on top of the corpse, throwing out bits and organs along the route of his victory parade in November.

stratfor pulls some serious weight no doubt, but they are not making this claim, and if it was a wikileaks item- that whats is face spilled ( wasn't he in jail already:eusa_eh:), lets see the logs.....untouched or redacted.

Hi, you have received -678 reputation points from Pale Rider.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Neg for being a GULLIBLE FUCKING DUMBASS sheeple.

Regards,
Pale Rider

Note: This is an automated message.

From a Cowardly (neg reps others but has his own turned off) tin-foiled head Birther. :lol::lol::lol:

I'll take that as a Badge of Honor. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

FUCK ISLAM... just find me a PICTURE. If you can't, THEN I'M RIGHT. Or the OP could be right. YOU CAN'T PROVE ANY DIFFERENT!

Moron. Fucking brain dead sheeple that BLINDLY believe EVERYTHING they're told by their MESSIAH... EVEN WITHOUT ANY VERIFIABLE PROOF WHAT SO EVER. No WONDER you fucking liberals are so damn STUPID, you're about as GULLIBLE as a THREE YEAR OLD.

:lol::lol::lol:

What a Loony! :cuckoo:

There is the truth whatever it is. There are obama's lies whatever they are. Then there is what muslims choose to use as an excuse for violence which could be anything.

:lol::lol::lol:

What a Loony! :cuckoo:
Explains why the ARAB SPRING has morphed into "the WINTER of our discontent".

Obama's gonna ride on top of the corpse, throwing out bits and organs along the route of his victory parade in November.

Now that's an article I'd like to see in the Tehran Daily News.

You get it delivered at home? Not surprised....your thoughts and their are so alike. Especially those on women and theocraticly led government.

Now that's an article I'd like to see in the Tehran Daily News.

You get it delivered at home? Not surprised....your thoughts and their are so alike. Especially those on women and theocraticly led government.

Depending on what the muslims do with this information knowing that obama not only desecrated the body of a holy man, but lied about it can only help his reelection in November. Right? So a story that obama intends to put the corpse on display during his victory celebration is appropriate. Right?

Osama Bin Laden was buried at sea.
Osama Bin Laden wasn't buried but his body was taken to the Great Satan for desecration.

One or the other is true. It doesn't matter which one is true, it's which one the Ayatollahs choose to believe is true because that's the one they will act on.

Too bad for obama because he's the one that's been going around saying he got Bin Laden.

New Topics

Forum List

Back