Obama going to cut costs

more double speak from the statist, ignore obama's own word and actions.

It is through the confiscation of property that the marxist controls the people, obama's ideas are not new, they were tried by Stalin, tens of millions died, tried by cuba, look at the sad shape cuba is in, look at the millions dead, now obama issues a report calling anyone who disagrees with obama a threat to national securtiy.

marxist facism, make no mistake about it, there are some that blindly follow, others know, and agree witn marxism, will they state thier ideals, nope, they will deny and hide for they are cowards.

In 100 days Congress and Obama have spent more money than all the Bush years, and people talk of cuts and savings, check your wallet, you got more money, you on your way to by a new car, new computer.

Money represents private property, the marxist statist will deny man of his private property.

That's it? You better check you sources. I heard Obama is just like Hitler, has already spent more than the reast of the Presidents combined, and wants to kill anyone earning more than $250,000.

You are right, Hitler had his supporters, lock stepped, they demonized anyone who opposes Hitler, they followed and defended his every word. Nothing Hitler did was wrong, it was only those who opposed Hitler who were bad.

Better check my sources, you better report back to the brown shirts and tell them what you saw. Tell me, is that the AmeriCorp, 300,000 strong, as powerful as the military, taking orders from Obama, report, report, go report to your leader.

Demonzie the enemy of Obama, give no quarter, take from the rich, give to the poor, redistrubute the wealth, hail marxism.

And in time we will bring Bill Ayers in from the weather underground.

report back, report, demonize, lie, report, demonize, lie, report, attention homeland security, right wing extremist spotted.

It is through the confiscation of property that the marxist controls the people, obama's ideas are not new, they were tried by Stalin, tens of millions died, tried by cuba, look at the sad shape cuba is in, look at the millions dead, now obama issues a report calling anyone who disagrees with obama a threat to national securtiy.

marxist facism, make no mistake about it, there are some that blindly follow, others know, and agree witn marxism, will they state thier ideals, nope, they will deny and hide for they are cowards.

In 100 days Congress and Obama have spent more money than all the Bush years, and people talk of cuts and savings, check your wallet, you got more money, you on your way to by a new car, new computer.

Money represents private property, the marxist statist will deny man of his private property.

That's it? You better check you sources. I heard Obama is just like Hitler, has already spent more than the reast of the Presidents combined, and wants to kill anyone earning more than $250,000.

You are right, Hitler had his supporters, lock stepped, they demonized anyone who opposes Hitler, they followed and defended his every word. Nothing Hitler did was wrong, it was only those who opposed Hitler who were bad.

Better check my sources, you better report back to the brown shirts and tell them what you saw. Tell me, is that the AmeriCorp, 300,000 strong, as powerful as the military, taking orders from Obama, report, report, go report to your leader.

Demonzie the enemy of Obama, give no quarter, take from the rich, give to the poor, redistrubute the wealth, hail marxism.

report back, report, demonize, lie, report, demonize, lie, report, attention homeland security, right wing extremist spotted.

Hitler once blamed the Depression as a result of Jew bankers in Wall Street.

Obama To Ask Agency Heads for Budget Cuts - Politics and Government * US * News * Story - CNBC.com

I don't think he ll cut the deficit in half by this effort alone, but hey it is a good start

No. What would have been a good start would have been a veto on the spending bill that had 9000 earmarks in it.

He was able to get away with that by saying it was "last administration's business".
Wasn't he a senator back then? :eusa_whistle:

Thanks. I knew I'd heard it somewhere.

New Topics

Forum List

Back