Obama goes to war with America

California is broke because of decades of overtaxation and NY is literally being lead by the blind down the same path. Two shinning examples of the failures of liberalism. :lol:

No California is broke due to Enron and the current financial meltdown. By the way, you do know that the governor of Californifornia is a republican? The only shining example here is your ignorance.

Arnold is a liberal progressive Just like MCCain no different than Obama.

Don't tell Ahnie that. I notice you just redefine people to fit your predjudices.

If it's war Barry wants, it's war he'll get. Boy, get ready for the big counterattack in November and expect lots of casualties on your side.

In war people DIE. But the people dying are the ones that are being poisoned by the oil and gas industrie's carcinogens and neurotoxins.

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

If it's war Barry wants, it's war he'll get. Boy, get ready for the big counterattack in November and expect lots of casualties on your side.

In war people DIE. But the people dying are the ones that are being poisoned by the oil and gas industrie's carcinogens and neurotoxins.

Albert Camus

Then let's kill off the agriculture industry while we're at it.

He defines himself, he's a global warming progressive just like Mccain.

Let me say to my colleagues, I am proud of my record on climate change. I have been all over the world, and I have seen climate change. I know it is real, and I will be glad to continue this debate with my colleagues and people who do not agree with that. I believe climate change is real.

MCAIN

Albert Camus
So we cant have nuclear power,we cant have oil or gas ,Keeping horses is a crime against nature .
Can we have candles? Fertilizers? Farming?

Obama by way of the EPA has just shut down today 33% of the country’s refining capacity.

While Obama was unsuccessful at putting a moratorium on oil drilling, he was able to accomplish the same thing by putting a stranglehold on oil refining which accomplishes the same thing. With 1/3rd of the country’s oil refining gone what do you think this will do to the economy? this was the inherent threat that Obama had presented for months. either give him Cap and Trade or we will shut everything down through the EPA.

What do you think this will do to the economy of Texas.

Let’s recap what has happened in the last 90 days.

Obama is going after Arizona and trying to cut off all border security aide while suing the state.

He is making no attempt to stop the oil leak in Louisiana. This is now affecting the economies of Louisiana, Texas, Georgia and Florida.

He is going after Texas and with this double whammy of shutting down the refineries and the oil spill the sate that was doing the best in the country is now being taken down.

So far Obama has completely trashed five states and is in the process of destroying their economies. What chance do you think there is of a recovery

Hope and change! Totalitarianism is here!

Albert Camus
So we cant have nuclear power,we cant have oil or gas ,Keeping horses is a crime against nature .
Can we have candles? Fertilizers? Farming?

There we go...the childish right wing pea brained 'polarized' argument.

I agree with the Hawk. EPA needs to be abolished.
They think that they can threaten congress - that they will make regulation if congress does'nt do a cap and trade bill. What does congress do? O no we have to pass a cap & trade bill.
EPA making regulations is unconstititional and our congress is not challenging the dept. about it.
That is why we need to get rid of all reps and senators who do not belive in our constitution and elect ones who do for both parties.

The EPA just needs to be abolished.

I am not an environmentalist, but that is wrong thinking.

Before the clean water act, America had some of the most polluted waterways, now it has the cleanest in the world. Sorry about that was a needed act.

Before the clear air act, acid rain was a real problem. It was destroying infrastructure, killing crops and polluting out waterways. The auto industry scream impossibility and lost jobs. But they adapted and acid rain became a thing of the past.

Hazardous Waste Disposal Act. Prior to this companies disposed of hazardous waste whereever was most convenient and cheap. It cause enormous amount of blowback.

Yes the EPA has become too bloated under Obama and it causes a lot of harm. But protecting the environment in many cases even if the economy is negatively effected is still a must!

Acid rain was a myth a fraud , same as man made global warming .

The only 'myth' is you have a brain...Acid rain was not a 'myth' you ignorant fucking little moron.

Acid Rain | US EPA

"Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

BTW Mr.Fitnah, YOU are in the 20% percentile...a.k.a. moron status...

He defines himself, he's a global warming progressive just like Mccain.

Let me say to my colleagues, I am proud of my record on climate change. I have been all over the world, and I have seen climate change. I know it is real, and I will be glad to continue this debate with my colleagues and people who do not agree with that. I believe climate change is real.

MCAIN

Agreeing that global warming is real doesn't make him a progressive, just well informed

And your proof of this is where?
I lived it .
I remember the daily hysteria it is the same if not worse than what has been going on with the AGW fraud.
It is still cited but has been dis proven .

The Forest Decline Project at the University of Vermont published a study in 1991 citing acid rain as a culprit of the reduced seed production and germination.[9]

He also re-energized the EPA, which has a huge power and
funding stake in doing the same. These deadly incentives lead to
an awful lot of BS (bad science).

There is no better example of this than the EPA's wildly scary
1980 report suggesting acid rain was causing a kind of ``aquatic
silent spring'' in Northeast America and Canada:

``It is in the lakes and streams where the most dramatic
effects of acid rain have been observed. The increasing acidity
of lakes in North America and Europe has been documented. ...
This has led to a decrease in populations of fish and other
aquatic organisms.''

This report led to the establishment of a 10-year scientific
study of the causes and effects of acid rain, or what is called
the National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program (NAPAP).
Unfortunately for the environmentalists, this assessment
actually tried to be scientific, that is, to avoid reaching
conclusions first and then searching for evidence to support
them.
The result in 1987, after more than $300 million was spent in
exhaustive study, was to conclude essentially that regional SO2
concentrations were causing no discernible damage to crops or
forests at present levels of acid rain emission (about 22 million
tons a year, down from 32 million in 1970).

Also, the number of acid lakes and streams was far lower than
the EPA had warned, affecting less than 2 per cent of the surface
water area even in the Adirondacks, the most heavily impacted
region. And the connections between acid rain and acid lakes
were statistically too weak to correlate.

THE CONTINUING MYTHOLOGY ABOUT ACID RAIN

I lived it .
I remember the daily hysteria it is the same if not worse than what has been going on with the AGW fraud.
It is still cited but has been dis proven .

That isn't proof, merely anecdote.

The Forest Decline Project at the University of Vermont published a study in 1991 citing acid rain as a culprit of the reduced seed production and germination.[9]

He also re-energized the EPA, which has a huge power and
funding stake in doing the same. These deadly incentives lead to
an awful lot of BS (bad science).

There is no better example of this than the EPA's wildly scary
1980 report suggesting acid rain was causing a kind of ``aquatic
silent spring'' in Northeast America and Canada:

``It is in the lakes and streams where the most dramatic
effects of acid rain have been observed. The increasing acidity
of lakes in North America and Europe has been documented. ...
This has led to a decrease in populations of fish and other
aquatic organisms.''

This report led to the establishment of a 10-year scientific
study of the causes and effects of acid rain, or what is called
the National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program (NAPAP).
Unfortunately for the environmentalists, this assessment
actually tried to be scientific, that is, to avoid reaching
conclusions first and then searching for evidence to support
them.
The result in 1987, after more than $300 million was spent in
exhaustive study, was to conclude essentially that regional SO2
concentrations were causing no discernible damage to crops or
forests at present levels of acid rain emission (about 22 million
tons a year, down from 32 million in 1970).

Also, the number of acid lakes and streams was far lower than
the EPA had warned, affecting less than 2 per cent of the surface
water area even in the Adirondacks, the most heavily impacted
region. And the connections between acid rain and acid lakes
were statistically too weak to correlate.

THE CONTINUING MYTHOLOGY ABOUT ACID RAIN[/QUOTE]

Interesting that you seem to be quoting a political blog on a matter of science.

It is a republishing of the aggregated facts.
They are not in question.
But politics will not be deterred with facts.

In 1987, a report on the preliminary findings of the NAPAP study (known as the interim assessment) was presented to Congress. The initial findings showed no correlation between acid rain and increased acidity of lakes. "The reaction to the interim assessment by the environmentalists and their allies in Congress was fury and the firing of NAPAP’s director, Dr. Lawrence Kulp, and the demand that the new director of NAPAP, Dr. James R. Mahoney, ‘rewrite’ the report and produce ‘an implicit repudiation of the interim assessment’" (Brookes, Warren T. 1989. "The Continuing Mythology about Acid Rain." Human Events 2, September). According to Bast, Hill and Rue, release of the report to the general public was "delayed until after passage of the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990" (1994. Eco-Sanity: A Common-Sense Guide to Environmentalism).

"Acid rain" was a crisis with out any affect other then to cut down the effects of "greenhouse gases".
Making it a weak horse for the eviromanics .

Global Warming is skeptical, acid rain was a fact.

Do you really think that their no effect to anything we do to the environment? The Black Plague was cause by Human Waste. If we let pollution run wild it has effects.

Denying everything is just as bad and as harmful as accepting everything!

Forum List

Back