Obama goes on Fox News and gives interview.

Words like tyrant lose their meaning when partisan assholes abuse them.

Do they even know what tyrant means?

tyrant [ˈtaɪrənt]
n
1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a person who governs oppressively, unjustly, and arbitrarily; despot
2. any person who exercises authority in a tyrannical manner
3. anything that exercises tyrannical influence
4. (Historical Terms) (esp in ancient Greece) a ruler whose authority lacked the sanction of law or custom; usurper

Bret is humiliating Obama in front of millions!!!!!

Obama claims everyone , EVEN HIMSELF, knows what's in the Bill...BUT WHEN ASKED WHAT'S IN IT OBAMA SAYS
"Uh...errr...ummm What are you specifically asking about?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now it's back to BLAME BUSH!!!!!!!!!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha

tyrant [ˈtaɪrənt]
n
1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a person who governs oppressively, unjustly, and arbitrarily; despot
4. (Historical Terms) (esp in ancient Greece) a ruler whose authority lacked the sanction of law or custom; usurper

They lost at the ballot box fairly, so now they're at the soap box and some are threatening to go to the ammo box.

All because they lost a election fair and square.

Obama criticized Washington for getting "very concerned" with procedures in Congress, and said he tries to ignore all of that.

"I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what the procedural rules are in the House or Senate," he said. "What I can tell you is that the vote that's taken in the House will be a vote for health care reform."

44 - Obama's Fox News interview: President says voters won't be fooled

That's it, this fool has got to go.

Nope ... just postponed a planned trip because of it! LIAR :clap2:

Really? Since 1945 the Democrats have controlled both houses of congress for 17 congresses.
The Republicans for 6 and the house and senate were split 5 times.

I would say todays mess is clearly created by those in power most of the time.

Considering all I ever hear is this country going downhill since the 70's, who's been in charge most of the time since then? :eusa_eh:

And I also use the 70's as a starting point since the modern parties of 2010 are more alike to how they were in the 70's then in 1940's.

No problem we can still show this.

Since 1969
the Democrats have held the House and Senate for 12 Congresses
The Republicans for 5 Congresses
And split house and Senate 4 congresses...

Would you care to try again?

Ya, the White House finally realized they screwed up, and that more Democrats and independents watch Fox than any other outlet. I saw snippets, Obama wouldn't budge, he is stuck on the lies and the propaganda, and we can't get the truth from him, or his supporters.

Name ONE lie

He cares about families and small businesses.......

Bret is humiliating Obama in front of millions!!!!!

Obama claims everyone , EVEN HIMSELF, knows what's in the Bill...BUT WHEN ASKED WHAT'S IN IT OBAMA SAYS
"Uh...errr...ummm What are you specifically asking about?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now it's back to BLAME BUSH!!!!!!!!!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha

You will all get to see it (along with us) when its posted!!!

BLAME BUSH???????

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

do you people even recalled how for YEARS you blamed Clinton for EVERYTHING that went wrong under Bush?

Hell you assholes were blaming 911 on clinton for years even though you blamed Clinton for the first WTT bombing that happened 20 days into his first term.

No problem we can still show this.

Since 1969
the Democrats have held the House and Senate for 12 Congresses
The Republicans for 5 Congresses
And split house and Senate 4 congresses...

Would you care to try again?

You want to ignore the presidency, be my guest. And using the 70's isn't trying again, it's a fair assessment considering the GOP was the Democratic Party of today until the Southern Strategy.

Just remember, the GOP's hero Ronald Reagan brought the debt up to a new high. So while the Republicans can bitch and moan that it was all the Dems fault, that's a failure to take responsibility for their own part in this play.

The Obama Administration claimed unemployment would peak at 8% if the stimulus bill was passed.

That is clearly a lie.

Let's start with Obama's bad mouthing of a health insurance industry run by MANY Democrats who paid hundreds of millions of dollars in lobbying. This health care bill makes sure those same insurance "ass holes" get billions and billions of dollars.

Want more? How about the friggin porkulsus rip off bill that went from "creating jobs", to "No, wait, we meant saving jobs.", to "Shut up, and stop asking about it."

Want more? Let me know.

The stimulus is working

Another lie ...........

Why liars, like TruthDoesNotMatter, lie? Who knows. But they throw the word out there, and when disproved, they are gone like the wind, without apology. Shameless liars like Obama.

I just caught snippets of the interview...Obama is the consumate ass and is one arrogant, elitist turd. All he did was answer Bret Baier's questions with generalities and DNC talking points.

Ladies and gentlemen...we have a tyrant for a president.

Here's an actual picture of Obama during the interview:

giant-doobie.jpg

The Obama Administration claimed unemployment would peak at 8% if the stimulus bill was passed.

That is clearly a lie.

It was a prediction you fool and then the Rs demanded it be shrunk, so you see it was not the bill that was passed that he made that claim on.

Lie somemore why dont you?

The stimulus is working assbite

I must have missed the news stories about Unemployment dropping back to 8%. Please provide linkety links.

8% If you count all the people on unemployment as employed at waiting in line waiting for an unemployment check!!! Obama has done a great job at creating unempolyment!!!! 10% now more to come with the next Oboma unempolyment stimulus program!!!! Keep up the good work Barry the BOOB!!!!:clap2:

tyrant [ˈtaɪrənt]
n

They lost at the ballot box fairly, so now they're at the soap box and some are threatening to go to the ammo box.

All because they lost a election fair and square.

Elections don't have anything to do with it....a failure of a Bill is what needs to be scrapped and then a true start on a bipartisan healthcare plan to unite all Americans...without bribes, corruption and special deals for the unions.

That bill was never passed as he designed it by insistance of republicans.

Lie some more why dont you?

I just caught snippets of the interview...Obama is the consumate ass and is one arrogant, elitist turd. All he did was answer Bret Baier's questions with generalities and DNC talking points.

Ladies and gentlemen...we have a tyrant for a president.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a brainless partisan hack here:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back