Obama Goes on Attack, But Arguments Fall Flat Against Trump Successes

I’m addition to being America’s first black president I think he will also claim the title America’s last black president.

Don't bet on that DOTARD

Can you name one black politician that hasn’t ruined what their in charge of

You would say the same thing about any Democrat - Black or white ..
So why would I bother?

Because you are shut down claiming a seven month sideways market is a catastrophe never seen by mankind before?

Your shrieking gets shriller. Sure I’ll let you know...in eight years. You forget you aren’t arguing with a liberal don’t you?
First you treat the stock market like your EBT card and whine it is flat over a 7 month period.
Then I point out a two year flat period from 2014 to 2016.
And so you then screech and ask for eight years results to be compared to two years? Suddenly the two year periods don’t matter.
A 40% return in less than two years is what....160% annualized over eight years? I think the Kenyan is already beat isn’t he?

In a rising interest rate environment
With no QE
While reducing the Fed balance sheet
Without cash for clunkers
Or huge handouts to banks

Or, mr short timer, we could compare Trumps first two years to the Kenyans first two years. Trump wins again doesn’t he?

So what’s next? A huge meltdown with shouts of “but look at the Swedish frac?” Or some other nonsense? Anything to avoid having to answer for your own nonsense.
She's arguing with this:
facebook.png
Argue this

dow-obama-trump.png
When Trump won, is where your chart goes way up.

Sorry but no - it essentially follows the same trajectory - or one similar to '09 and '10.
As mentioned yesterday - Trump's increase going on two years in office is around 40% ...
Obama's (not cumulative) simply going by the 7900 and change DJIA when he took office to the 21,000 and change on exit ...
Percentage increase was about 140% - You let us know when Donald gets there.

And never a mention of us losing 750000 jobs a month when O came in.
Or that dons first year was the worst job creation in 6

No of course not -
Your shrieking gets shriller. Sure I’ll let you know...in eight years. You forget you aren’t arguing with a liberal don’t you?
First you treat the stock market like your EBT card and whine it is flat over a 7 month period.
Then I point out a two year flat period from 2014 to 2016.
And so you then screech and ask for eight years results to be compared to two years? Suddenly the two year periods don’t matter.
A 40% return in less than two years is what....160% annualized over eight years? I think the Kenyan is already beat isn’t he?

In a rising interest rate environment
With no QE
While reducing the Fed balance sheet
Without cash for clunkers
Or huge handouts to banks

Or, mr short timer, we could compare Trumps first two years to the Kenyans first two years. Trump wins again doesn’t he?

So what’s next? A huge meltdown with shouts of “but look at the Swedish frac?” Or some other nonsense? Anything to avoid having to answer for your own nonsense.
She's arguing with this:
facebook.png
Argue this

dow-obama-trump.png
When Trump won, is where your chart goes way up.

Sorry but no - it essentially follows the same trajectory - or one similar to '09 and '10.
As mentioned yesterday - Trump's increase going on two years in office is around 40% ...
Obama's (not cumulative) simply going by the 7900 and change DJIA when he took office to the 21,000 and change on exit ...
Percentage increase was about 140% - You let us know when Donald gets there.

And never a mention of us losing 750000 jobs a month when O came in.
Or that dons first year was the worst job creation in 6

Nope of course not - GWB had the worst jobs creation on record culminating with shedding around 3 million jobs in his last 4 months.
But they'll blame that on the wrongly-pigmented Muslim Marxist guy from Kenya. ;)

2017-obama-final-jobs-report.png

I’m addition to being America’s first black president I think he will also claim the title America’s last black president.

Don't bet on that DOTARD

Can you name one black politician that hasn’t ruined what their in charge of

You would say the same thing about any Democrat - Black or white ..
So why would I bother?

Because you are shut down claiming a seven month sideways market is a catastrophe never seen by mankind before?

That is hilarious - So I'll attempt a translation:
Here's a crap sandwich .. you have 60 second to eat it. :)

Obama has such a petulant, childish, frantic insecurity about Trump, I think his if-if-if-if-if-if-if moment proved it. You can see the alarm and fluster in his face, voice and body language when it comes to Trump. A beta male bewildered by an alpha male.
Alpha males like Michelle make Obama nervous.

Alpha males await YOU to meet them in an airport men's room :)

pmacraig.png

Don't bet on that DOTARD

Yeah that would be like moving out of the stock market because of a “trump crash” wouldn’t it?

The market would have continued on the Obama run were it not for Donald's stupid behavior, international FUBARs and trade war.

Trump's trade fights have cost the stock market trillions and raised volatility
Worst case Trump-China trade war could sink stock market 20%: Professor Jeremy Siegel
Has the stock market already peaked?

Now go look at DJIA numbers
It was 26,616 on January 26th when the stupid trade war began ... It's 25,857 now
Most would call that FLAT AS A PANCAKE

Gee, evidently someone misses those sub 2% GDP times (2016), when being on welfare was the only way to get a raise.

I've given you stats and you failed again -
Thanks for playing and DO enjoy your lovely parting gift!

Larry "wide stance" Craig. :laugh:

ME! ME! LOOK AT ME! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! TRUMP'S A RACIST AND A NAZI! BENGHAZI IS JUST A CONSPIRACY THEORY NOTHING HAPPENED!

It sure has been a nice 2 years not having to listen to this snake oil salesman.

Benghazi happened.....Terrorists attacked our Embassy

The Conspiracy is the belief that HIllary could have saved them and did nothing

The only conspiracy is if Hillary had a R next to her name instead of a D, she would be serving time in a Federal Prison, but don't let the truth get in the way of your story telling...

Trey Gowdy let you down, bro. :206:

Obama has such a petulant, childish, frantic insecurity about Trump, I think his if-if-if-if-if-if-if moment proved it. You can see the alarm and fluster in his face, voice and body language when it comes to Trump. A beta male bewildered by an alpha male.
Alpha males like Michelle make Obama nervous.

Alpha males await YOU to meet them in an airport men's room :)

pmacraig.png

Don't bet on that DOTARD

Yeah that would be like moving out of the stock market because of a “trump crash” wouldn’t it?

The market would have continued on the Obama run were it not for Donald's stupid behavior, international FUBARs and trade war.

Trump's trade fights have cost the stock market trillions and raised volatility
Worst case Trump-China trade war could sink stock market 20%: Professor Jeremy Siegel
Has the stock market already peaked?

Now go look at DJIA numbers
It was 26,616 on January 26th when the stupid trade war began ... It's 25,857 now
Most would call that FLAT AS A PANCAKE

Gee, evidently someone misses those sub 2% GDP times (2016), when being on welfare was the only way to get a raise.

I've given you stats and you failed again -
Thanks for playing and DO enjoy your lovely parting gift!

Larry "wide stance" Craig. :laugh:

None Other ... The Pride of Idaho! :icon_rolleyes:

wide-stance-90207.jpg

Forum List

Back