Obama goes hard after GOP in official start of re-election campaign

When was Ben ladin placed on the FBI most wanted list for the attack on the world trade center?

Having 'what, huh' to do with fuck-all anything?

You said OBL executed 3000 people I assume you're talking about the world trade center. Explain one thing if he did it why wasn't he wanted by the FBI?

BD Barf actually acts like this is some talking point to be fronted...like she is DEFENDING the action.

SHE needs a checkup from the neckup.

I like the fact they were "attempts" as opposed to what happened on 9/11.

Clinton was the first president to recognize that Bin Laden was a dangerous..unlike the previous presidents who funded him. Heck..the son of George HW Bush was doing business with the Bin Ladens. And the Republicans blocked his efforts. They refused to let him use special forces to get him..and left him with Missiles. After his failed attempt, they called it "wagging the dog". Or did you forget that one.

Obama's killing of Bin Laden..and other possible leaders of the terrorist group Al Qaeda is far more effective and pragmatic..then going in to Iraq..killing her people..and calling them terrorists..like Bush did.

so Bush killing off a tyrant is bad, but obama going to war, for oil, and killing a tyrant is good.

That's hypocritical.

on the plus side, Bush never executed a citizen, especially w/o a trial.

But OBL executed 3000 of 'em without a trial, so quid pro quo and all that.

Americans or terrorists.

Funny thing bout Drone attacks is there is no positive I.D.

And besides......getting one or two every other month doesn't add up to 3000. I was talking to one of the guys that came back from Afghanistan.......he said they were killing them regularly a few years ago but now they're just getting shot at.

The ROEs have changed in favor of the enemy.......thanks to Obama.

Last edited:
Having 'what, huh' to do with fuck-all anything?

You said OBL executed 3000 people I assume you're talking about the world trade center. Explain one thing if he did it why wasn't he wanted by the FBI?

BD Barf actually acts like this is some talking point to be fronted...like she is DEFENDING the action.

SHE needs a checkup from the neckup.

She is defending the action. And like you all have said so many, many times: Any president would have made the same call.

Right?

Warning farts still stink :lol:

Just some brief levity.
icon10.gif

This is just wonderful.

Right after 2008, the election cycle started again. Only it was kind of dying gasp on the part of the GOP.

Somehow, the democrats managed to let the GOP back in the game.

Right after 2008, if anyone had prediced the GOP would regain the house in two years, the would have called you TaiChiLiberal (a raving lunatic).

But, over time it happened. Why ? I can only guess it was because of Obama and the miserable failure of the democrats to show any progress on just about anything.

Now, it is May.....six months before we vote.

Two months of holidays......

And then, regardless of who wins....it all starts over again.

I am so happy, I could just s***.

This is just wonderful.

Right after 2008, the election cycle started again. Only it was kind of dying gasp on the part of the GOP.

Somehow, the democrats managed to let the GOP back in the game.

Right after 2008, if anyone had prediced the GOP would regain the house in two years, the would have called you TaiChiLiberal (a raving lunatic).

But, over time it happened. Why ? I can only guess it was because of Obama and the miserable failure of the democrats to show any progress on just about anything.

Now, it is May.....six months before we vote.

Two months of holidays......

And then, regardless of who wins....it all starts over again.

I am so happy, I could just s***.

Yup...yup.....Obama is packing em in........

enhanced-buzz-8627-1336312919-5.jpg

Forum List

Back