Obama goes back on vacation without signing cliff bill

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Obama goes back on vacation without signing cliff bill​

By ROBERT LAURIE

How dare you demand he hang around and sign the deal?​

After spending months telling Americans that the fiscal cliff deal was the most important thing facing their nation, Barack Obama has gone back to his vacation. Within a few hours of the bill's passage last night, he was enjoying the comforts of Air Force One, en route to Hawaii. Heaven forbid he’s forced to sacrifice any more of his multi-million dollar getaway.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Politics: Obama goes back on vacation without signing cliff bill | CainTV

He will sign the bill on some golf course in Hawaii. Most likely between the 12 and 13th hole.

Aside from the obvious here's another way to look at it. We're all asked to sacrifice. Just for appearances sake would it not have looked better had he stayed in the WH? I don't expect an honest answer from the left.

That's what turns his detractors off...arrogance.

No doubt more than a few left wing loons will post other President's signing of a bill and flying off in order to downplay it but either Obama doesn't realize how much he is disliked by those who don't support him or he doesn't care.

Afterall, he bills himself as the great uniter.

I think it's a little of both. Plus the cost involved. He would have shielded himself form that complaint as well...again...he doesn't care.

There a callous, "I don't give a shit" air about him.

Last edited:
He's a Narcissist, something many of us recognized long ago.

Obama goes back on vacation without signing cliff bill​

By ROBERT LAURIE

How dare you demand he hang around and sign the deal?​

After spending months telling Americans that the fiscal cliff deal was the most important thing facing their nation, Barack Obama has gone back to his vacation. Within a few hours of the bill's passage last night, he was enjoying the comforts of Air Force One, en route to Hawaii. Heaven forbid he’s forced to sacrifice any more of his multi-million dollar getaway.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Politics: Obama goes back on vacation without signing cliff bill | CainTV

Glad to see Obama has his priorities in order.

4 more years...God help us all!

Forum List

Back