Obama.. God of Change

The people blaspheming God are the con's on the right, labeling Obama with the title of God....at least liberals do NOT resort to such blasphemy. :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

omgilaughsoh128647821135421439.jpg

....the only ones claiming Obama IS GOD or A GOD are you righties....it is used quite a bit by the right...maybe they should STOP doing it, and use another type of bash, huh?

oh, it's all in fun, eh?
.....With a LOTTA nervous-laughter, no doubt.​

The people blaspheming God are the con's on the right, labeling Obama with the title of God....at least liberals do NOT resort to such blasphemy. :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

omgilaughsoh128647821135421439.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you laugh, and I laugh with you!

though the only ones claiming Obama IS GOD or A GOD are you righties....it is used quite a bit by the right...maybe they should STOP doing it, and use another type of bash, huh?

oh, it's all in fun, eh?

When did I become a "rightie?" :lol:

I think the "righties" use it because of the silly things the "lefties" have said about their leader. You've probably seen this:

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

It looks like the "lefties" brought this on themselves, including Obama himself:

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

How's that for blasphemy?

Last edited:

though the only ones claiming Obama IS GOD or A GOD are you righties....it is used quite a bit by the right...maybe they should STOP doing it, and use another type of bash, huh?

oh, it's all in fun, eh?

I think the "righties" use it because of the silly things the "lefties" have said about their leader. You've probably seen this:

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

It looks like the "lefties" brought this on themselves, including Obama himself:

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xsited1 again.
Damn.

You only need 1...easy.

Removed the cap on insurance coverage.

AND

Prevented the exclusion of insurance coverage based upon preexisting conditions.

I gave you a bonus one for free. Enjoy.

oh, it's all in fun, eh?

--Lawrence Carter

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

-- Mark Morford

-- Barack Obama

-- Daily Kos

January 7, 2008.

:clap2::clap2: LMFAO!! Ouch.. Slammed hard!

LMAO What happened?? Where did the libs run to? Remind me to invite Xsited to the next liberal groundswell.. !!! :) Great job!

I can't think of one change he's implemented that I like.. can anyone?

That is because you are willfully ignorant and you watch too much Fox News. The link in my signature says otherwise. I suggest you educate yourself.

That is because you are willfully ignorant and you watch too much Fox News. The link in my signature says otherwise. I suggest you educate yourself.

Wow.. pretty tough for a boy named Billy...

"change".. "implemented".. "that I like"... those are the key words.. Billy

and where's your list..?

and where's your list..?

You can now carry your kids for longer on your insurance at work thanks to the policies that Mr. Obama sponsored and signed into law. What is it you don't like about that?

and where's your list..?

You can now carry your kids for longer on your insurance at work thanks to the policies that Mr. Obama sponsored and signed into law. What is it you don't like about that?

I dont like that law because it makes the kids these days even more entitlement generation!!!

and where's your list..?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/

Number of promises kept by Obama: 158
Number of promises in the works by Obama: 179
Number of promises broken by Obama: 53

The numbers speak for themselves.

and where's your list..?

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises

Yes.. Yes they do...

Any changes you particularly like...?

I'm open minded... I could be convinced..

and where's your list..?

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises

Yes.. Yes they do...

Any changes you particularly like...?

I'm open minded... I could be convinced..

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Make U.S. military aid to Pakistan conditional on anti-terror efforts

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Extend the Bush tax cuts for lower incomes

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Require large employers to contribute to a national health plan

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...4/provide-affordable-high-quality-child-care/

PolitiFact | The Obameter: We will kill bin Laden

Those are a few I like.
PolitiFact | The Obameter: Direct military leaders to end war in Iraq

Forum List

Back