Obama glad Eagles signed Vick. The picture on Drudge says it all!

That would be a great job for him, if the bastard was really sorry!
So Vick puts dogs in a ring to fight.
Yes, it's brutal and illegal.
He paid his debt to society.

Your hero, Sarah Palin, can put a 30-06 slug into the skull of an elk and you're okay with that?

Just trying to better understand where your high standards rest...
:cuckoo:
not exactly the same
And tea-bagging-samuai isn't exactly the same as other nutbars

He doesnt need your approval or anyone to forgive him. The fact is he spent almost 2 years in jail. So in the eyes of the legal system hes even and should be able to exploit any marketable skillset he has. Personally, I still think hes a low life.

I'm not talking about my approval. I'm talking about the approval of the crowd that Vick could shoot his wife at high noon on Friday, as long as he makes touch downs on Sunday!

But Tiger Woods did less and is anyone forgiving him?

No?

So, what's different about Vick? Tiger didn't kill anything. Vick's favorite method was hanging the poor things.

What's different? VICK IS MAKING TOUCH DOWNS!

Or you know damn well, he'd be in the same DOG HOUSE (pun intended) as Woods!

And OF COURSE, it's the guys coming to the thread, coming to Vick's defense on this one.

Thanks for proving my point. Disgusting!

Youre nonsensical. First, why do you care what other people think? Second, what he did was criminal, he was arrested, convicted, and went to jail for a period of time as determined by the legal system. What to want Obama to do? Make an executive order declaring that Vike can not be hired by anyone? What Vike did was dispicable but he epitomizes making the best of a second chance.

I never gave a shit about Woods because he didnt break the law... he cheated on his wife and paid for it with public embarrassment, millions of dollars and he no longer has a family.

yo...

To praise a man for hiring an ex con who was hired becuase the returns will be plentiful for the one doing the hiring is the issue here.

If a man went to jail becuase he was a banker that conned his depositers out of millions and he was hired after he served his time by another bank becuase he is one of the best in the industry, you think Obama would have praised that bank for giving him a second chance?

I bet not.

Your hero, Sarah Palin, can put a 30-06 slug into the skull of an elk and you're okay with that?

Start from scratch. One is legal and the other is not.
You dont like the laws, call our lawmakers.
Wasn't talking law.
Simple morals, is all.
Both are killing animals.
Just trying to find the tea-bagger's line.

No, you were trying to play moral relativism and FAILED bigtime.

As much as I loathe hunting, you bring the animal down and it's dead.

It's not made to suffer for "fun." The only way you could find a parallel is if you said Palin was into bull fighting (which I also loath) or cock fighting.

Nice try.

not exactly the same
And tea-bagging-samuai isn't exactly the same as other nutbars

Notice when they are losing they just start attacking you personally? ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not talking about my approval. I'm talking about the approval of the crowd that Vick could shoot his wife at high noon on Friday, as long as he makes touch downs on Sunday!

No?

So, what's different about Vick? Tiger didn't kill anything. Vick's favorite method was hanging the poor things.

And OF COURSE, it's the guys coming to the thread, coming to Vick's defense on this one.

Youre nonsensical. First, why do you care what other people think? Second, what he did was criminal, he was arrested, convicted, and went to jail for a period of time as determined by the legal system. What to want Obama to do? Make an executive order declaring that Vike can not be hired by anyone? What Vike did was dispicable but he epitomizes making the best of a second chance.

I never gave a shit about Woods because he didnt break the law... he cheated on his wife and paid for it with public embarrassment, millions of dollars and he no longer has a family.

yo...

To praise a man for hiring an ex con who was hired becuase the returns will be plentiful for the one doing the hiring is the issue here.

If a man went to jail becuase he was a banker that conned his depositers out of millions and he was hired after he served his time by another bank becuase he is one of the best in the industry, you think Obama would have praised that bank for giving him a second chance?

I bet not.

How about giving George Bush a second chance.

Do you think any lib here would be up for that? ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

While I obviously don't approve of what Michael Vick did, he served his time in jail, paid his fines, and received his punishment. Is he never supposed to be able to get a job ever again?

Shit, there are other job besides being an NFL quarterback, let him join the job market like everyone else. I think the NFL should have banned him for life for what he did.

I live just north of Philly, so I route for the Eagles. I move often, but always route for the local team.

When the Eagles took vic I was more than a little saddened. I admire men of character, I route for teams that have character and characters. vic is not a man of good character.

Sure he's done his time, paid his fees, etc, etc...

That doesn't mean he's a good person all of a sudden.

In Pitt, Rothlesberger has issues with women

so

fuckit

Go Jets.

While I obviously don't approve of what Michael Vick did, he served his time in jail, paid his fines, and received his punishment. Is he never supposed to be able to get a job ever again?

Shit, there are other job besides being an NFL quarterback, let him join the job market like everyone else. I think the NFL should have banned him for life for what he did.

I agree. He was given a gift from God...or from evolution if you prefer....and he opted to blow it.

They banned Rush Limbaugh from buying a team for a lot less.

All he did was saying "racist things" he didn't even really say! They had been a bunch of lies, and he wasn't allowed to buy a team.

But, Vick really does kill dogs for fun, and it's okay!

I agree with you totally!

yo...

I bet not.

How about giving George Bush a second chance.

Do you think any lib here would be up for that? ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A second chance at what?

Keep in mind, if samurai had her way, women who had abortions would go to prison for life.

doesn't the leader of the free world have better things to do with his time? Like prosecute the black panthers or something. No, I guess we need to take time out to pin a medal on the chest of a dog torturer. That's so damn cool.

He doesnt need your approval or anyone to forgive him. The fact is he spent almost 2 years in jail. So in the eyes of the legal system hes even and should be able to exploit any marketable skillset he has. Personally, I still think hes a low life.

No?

You're comparing violence against human beings with violence against animals?

Think you need to have your head examined. He did hard time in prison for hurting dogs. But its A-OK to go have an abortion, in fact many people in this country believe it's a "right"!

He seems to be a changed man, so until he fucks up again I don't have a problem with him playing football.

Get caught stoned 3 times and your out for life.

Run an illegal gambling ring, fight dogs, kill them, go to jail

And it's all good.

Yeah! How about at an animal shelter!

Except the judge has told him to stay away from dogs......you missed that part, didn't you?

didn't the poor little victim michael come out last week and say he "wanted a dog"? yep and I betcha obie wan gets him one too.

I live just north of Philly, so I route for the Eagles. I move often, but always route for the local team.

When the Eagles took vic I was more than a little saddened. I admire men of character, I route for teams that have character and characters. vic is not a man of good character.

Sure he's done his time, paid his fees, etc, etc...

That doesn't mean he's a good person all of a sudden.

In Pitt, Rothlesberger has issues with women

so

fuckit

Go Jets.

That's what bothers me!

And then the NFL had a fit when Rush said something about football games sometimes being the crips vs. the bloods?

Look at the people they hire!

The only thing worse is basketball.

I don't give a damn what color, creed, race, or religion they are. HIRE PEOPLE OF CHARACTER!

Is the NFL telling us, that only scumbags can make touchdowns? I don't buy that!

That's why I gave up on the NFL. I love football. But I can't abide how the NFL works.

Last edited:

People in Alaska hunt to eat. When Vick starts eating his dogs get back to us. Otherwise you're a moron.

Forum List

Back