Obama glad Eagles signed Vick. The picture on Drudge says it all!

He doesnt need your approval or anyone to forgive him. The fact is he spent almost 2 years in jail. So in the eyes of the legal system hes even and should be able to exploit any marketable skillset he has. Personally, I still think hes a low life.

I agree...But apparently Teapartysamarai doesn't believe in people freely using their marketable skills once they've paid their dept to society.

And as long as he's making touch downs, who cares right?

Keep on proving my point!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That would be a great job for him, if the bastard was really sorry!
So Vick puts dogs in a ring to fight.
Yes, it's brutal and illegal.
He paid his debt to society.

Your hero, Sarah Palin, can put a 30-06 slug into the skull of an elk and you're okay with that?

Just trying to better understand where your high standards rest...
:cuckoo:

Start from scratch. One is legal and the other is not.
You dont like the laws, call our lawmakers.

So President Obama praises redemption and forgiveness?

Well, THAT proves he can't possibly be a Christian.:lol:

But then again I happen to know that the OP is a member of a religion that has nothing but contempt for redemption and forgiveness,

so at least her stance is understandable.

Last edited:
He doesnt need your approval or anyone to forgive him. The fact is he spent almost 2 years in jail. So in the eyes of the legal system hes even and should be able to exploit any marketable skillset he has. Personally, I still think hes a low life.

I'm not talking about my approval. I'm talking about the approval of the crowd that Vick could shoot his wife at high noon on Friday, as long as he makes touch downs on Sunday!

But Tiger Woods did less and is anyone forgiving him?

No?

So, what's different about Vick? Tiger didn't kill anything. Vick's favorite method was hanging the poor things.

What's different? VICK IS MAKING TOUCH DOWNS!

Or you know damn well, he'd be in the same DOG HOUSE (pun intended) as Woods!

And OF COURSE, it's the guys coming to the thread, coming to Vick's defense on this one.

Thanks for proving my point. Disgusting!

you should ask senator miller (fuckwit-AK) to intervene.

oh, wait....
:lol:
dang, what a disappointment HE turned out to be
i'd have had much more respect for him had he accepted his defeat with dignity and not done an AlGore/AlFranken

What happened to the core American value of forgiveness, aren't we a Christian nation, or at the very least, a just and compassionate nation? Weird how goodness becomes bad in the ideology driven blindness of a teapartysamurai. It is rather funny how the tea party has come to only represent a 'I got mine fluck you' mentality.

'American Values' by Guy Reel

"Over the last twenty years or so, the most radical members of the right wing have claimed they've owned the core American values that I've just enumerated; moreover, they've claimed that liberals have tried to defeat them. Therefore, they argue, liberals are trying to ruin the American way of life. They claim that liberals are a threat to our very future. For those who question this assumption, they need only to listen to talk radio, Fox news and the Republican leadership who pass for responsible voices in our democracy.

Their methods are not surprising. Because here is their dirty little secret: The far right must gain its identity from imagined enemies. Because without these imagined enemies, the ultra-right wing is not viable. Without the imagined enemies, you just have - America. It is an America struggling with competing interests among its core values. It should try to help the poor while building wealth for us all; it should try to lead the world without exploiting or dominating it; it should not be ashamed of a faith in God but should never discriminate against those of different beliefs; and it should try to figure out balances between those "right and left" policy disputes, such as protection of the environment versus encouraging development." American Values

"Something is profoundly wrong with the way we live today. For thirty years we have made a virtue out of the pursuit of material self-interest: indeed, this very pursuit now constitutes whatever remains of our sense of collective purpose. We know what things cost but have no idea what they are worth. We no longer ask of a judicial ruling or a legislative act: is it good? Is it fair? Is it just? Is it right? Will it help bring about a better society or a better world? Those used to be the political questions, even if they invited no easy answers. We must learn once again to pose them." Tony Judt 'Ill Fares the Land'

Last edited:

Your hero, Sarah Palin, can put a 30-06 slug into the skull of an elk and you're okay with that?

When Sarah Palin forces Elk to fight to the death, or hangs them and watches them slowly strangle get back to me.

How does the picture show Obama is happy Vick was signed?

The same way this thread shows, that no one cares about the animals that were mistreated, as long as Vick makes Touch downs.

Like I said, if this were Tiger Woods, no one would give him the time of day.

And Tiger didn't take any of his girl friends and watch them slowly strangle.

What's the difference? Tiger is in a slump, and Vick is on fire making touch downs.

ONLY difference.

And it's disgusting.

So all of you believe that the Eagles owner hired Vivk becuase he wanted to give him a second chance?

I am a realist and aware how business owners think. He had a research company perform a cost benefit analyisis of the hiring of Vick and the results showed that the backlash of hiring the guy will not outweigh the fiancnail returns as it pertains to merchandise and ticket sales.

The guy didnt give Vick a second chance. He capitalized on damaged goods and saw it as a sweet deal...the scond chance was a bi-product.

How does the picture show Obama is happy Vick was signed?

you need to squint hard and drop 75 points off your IQ.

:thup:

Del, quit proving I'm right about the "as long as he makes touch downs crowd."

You know the minute the guy has a slump, the subject of his mistreatment of animals is going to come right back!

You can mark my words right now. I'm remind you of it!

Hypocrites!

While I obviously don't approve of what Michael Vick did, he served his time in jail, paid his fines, and received his punishment. Is he never supposed to be able to get a job ever again?

I think the issue is that the President holds him up as a role model. He has never shown any remorse. I don't think it would have made the Drudge Report if Obama had not made a big deal about it. You know, like he made a big deal about the police acting "stupidly" in New England with his professor buddy. He (Obama) just seems to support those that land on the wrong side of the law, and "dis" those that uphold the law. It is getting to be a real ugly pattern.

I'm not talking about my approval. I'm talking about the approval of the crowd that Vick could shoot his wife at high noon on Friday, as long as he makes touch downs on Sunday!

No?

So, what's different about Vick? Tiger didn't kill anything. Vick's favorite method was hanging the poor things.

And OF COURSE, it's the guys coming to the thread, coming to Vick's defense on this one.

Youre nonsensical. First, why do you care what other people think? Second, what he did was criminal, he was arrested, convicted, and went to jail for a period of time as determined by the legal system. What to want Obama to do? Make an executive order declaring that Vike can not be hired by anyone? What Vike did was dispicable but he epitomizes making the best of a second chance.

I never gave a shit about Woods because he didnt break the law... he cheated on his wife and paid for it with public embarrassment, millions of dollars and he no longer has a family.

So all of you believe that the Eagles owner hired Vivk becuase he wanted to give him a second chance?

I am a realist and aware how business owners think. He had a research company perform a cost benefit analyisis of the hiring of Vick and the results showed that the backlash of hiring the guy will not outweigh the fiancnail returns as it pertains to merchandise and ticket sales.

The guy didnt give Vick a second chance. He capitalized on damaged goods and saw it as a sweet deal...the scond chance was a bi-product.

And frankly if they found out Vick was still fighting dogs they wouldn't care, as long as he makes touch downs.

While I obviously don't approve of what Michael Vick did, he served his time in jail, paid his fines, and received his punishment. Is he never supposed to be able to get a job ever again?

I think the issue is that the President holds him up as a role model. He has never shown any remorse. I don't think it would have made the Drudge Report if Obama had not made a big deal about it. You know, like he made a big deal about the police acting "stupidly" in New England with his professor buddy. He (Obama) just seems to support those that land on the wrong side of the law, and "dis" those that uphold the law. It is getting to be a real ugly pattern.

Exactly right! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Start from scratch. One is legal and the other is not.
You dont like the laws, call our lawmakers.
Wasn't talking law.
Simple morals, is all.
Both are killing animals.
Just trying to find the tea-bagger's line.

No?

Youre nonsensical. First, why do you care what other people think? Second, what he did was criminal, he was arrested, convicted, and went to jail for a period of time as determined by the legal system. What to want Obama to do? Make an executive order declaring that Vike can not be hired by anyone? What Vike did was dispicable but he epitomizes making the best of a second chance.

I never gave a shit about Woods because he didnt break the law... he cheated on his wife and paid for it with public embarrassment, millions of dollars and he no longer has a family.

Okay, nice try, trying to make this only about you.

I'm not talking only about you.

But you know damn well Woods' name is mud right now, even though he didn't break the law, but Vick practically walks on water.

The only difference is RESULTS!

Keep spinning.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back