Obama gives Wedding gifts to newly weds.....

President Obama Gives Iowa Couple Huge Wedding Surprise | Trending Now - Yahoo! News

:lol:

What are the teabaggers/Republicans gonna do about some more positive PR for the President. :clap2::clap2::lol:

The fucker.....

he sure as hell didn't leave me anything when he took over my spa hotel and turned it into a armed camp for 3 days..... He wrecked my weekend but hey.... who cares if i lost 6k.

fuck him.

Proof or GTFL :eusa_boohoo:

hey... ive sent letters to the white house....and no response. Go figure. The way i see it... he owes me money.

Another flip flop from the commie pres. Wasn't long ago he was asking people to forego gifts for weddings and birthdays and asking people to donate to his campaign instead. I bet he didn't repay the tax payers for the value of the gifts either. But then he loves giving away other peoples money doesn't he?

:lol: I guess he needs good press after asking for brides to send donations to his campaign instead of accepting gifts at their wedding.

Another flip flop from the commie pres. Wasn't long ago he was asking people to forego gifts for weddings and birthdays and asking people to donate to his campaign instead. I bet he didn't repay the tax payers for the value of the gifts either. But then he loves giving away other peoples money doesn't he?

I kept waiting for the rash of obituaries that would read:

In lieu of flowers for Uncle Mortimer's funeral please send donations to:

Obama/Biden 2012 Campaign
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC

:D

I kept waiting for the rash of obituaries that would read:

In lieu of flowers for Uncle Mortimer's funeral please send donations to:

Obama/Biden 2012 Campaign
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC

:D

I'm sure that's coming, the man knows no shame.

Last edited:
:lol: I guess he needs good press after asking for brides to send donations to his campaign instead of accepting gifts at their wedding.

That was my first thought. Maybe it was some sort of lottery. People all sent money in lieu of receiving gifts and a lucky name was drawn from the donors.

I'm not impressed with any of these stunts from any politician in an election year. It's time for them all to kiss babies and promise the moon and stars to their supporters. Of course, Obama supporters respond better to freebies from the president, so this is a symbolic gesture that says, 'I will give you stuff.'

The timing of this, in conjunction with the illegal taped words from Romney, are getting out there in time to redirect the public's attention from dismal jobs news and a drop in the polls for Obama. Thanks to the sensational news, the real news will fall by the wayside.

i know.... but then again... he didn't pay out of pocket for that little white house trinket he left them..

we did!

Mitt Romney invented flip flopping tool

Republicans trying to twist and turn this classic

Are you saying that tax payers did not pay for the white house trinkets and obama paid for it out of his own pocket?

not everyone thinks its amusing that obama just takes over venues and screws it up for anyone else who happens to be there at the same time.

And Maobama has perfected finger pointing, he reminds me of a two year old, nothing is ever his fault, not even his failure to keep his promises.

And Maobama has perfected finger pointing, he reminds me of a two year old, nothing is ever his fault, not even his failure to keep his promises.

Classic trying to find wrong some how some way with a nice gesture classic :clap2::eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back