obama gets put in his place.

The only bo2wing is done with republican communist out sourcers.
The only thing Obama is mad at Russia for is we are not able to push them around like people that live in mud huts.

It's about time.

'The Two Men Barely Looked at Each Other' | The Weekly Standard

"It is clear that President Obama did not get an agreement from Russian president Putin [on Syria]," CBS reports.

"And interestingly," CBS adds, "Apparently President Obama got a bit of a lecture from Putin about some other failed transitions that are going on around the world."

Evidently the terms "I'm BLACK" and "I won get over it" didn't work on the KGB as well as it worked in Congress.

Maybe that's why obama felt the need to bow to the president of mexico.

Why do you hate America?

What's his "place"?

Anywhere that hurts America on the foreign policy front, apparently.

Of course, if he got what he wanted, then they'd be saying he was sucking up to Putin.

They are as transparent as Stoli vodka.

I saw it originally. Bush didn't have it coming. obama does. He deserves how he's being treated. After all, didn't he campaign on being loved by the world. He was going to restore America's respect. Greek Columns, remember.

Patriotic Americans don't side with an unpatriotic leader. The days when the King WAS the country are long gone. The two are not synonomous. obama is not America. He is not the United States and he's certainly no president. His method of leadership is to say "I'm black" or "I won, get over it." It doesn't work so well with real leaders does it? It's good here, where the race card still has some dwindling power. It doesn't work at all outside our borders. The surprise is, he thought it would!

Why do you hate America?

I saw it originally. Bush didn't have it coming. obama does. He deserves how he's being treated. After all, didn't he campaign on being loved by the world. He was going to restore America's respect. Greek Columns, remember.

Patriotic Americans don't side with an unpatriotic leader. The days when the King WAS the country are long gone. The two are not synonomous. obama is not America. He is not the United States and he's certainly no president. His method of leadership is to say "I'm black" or "I won, get over it." It doesn't work so well with real leaders does it? It's good here, where the race card still has some dwindling power. It doesn't work at all outside our borders. The surprise is, he thought it would!

Why do you hate America?

I certainly hate LIBERAL America. There's nothing to support. You might support a presidebt that does this

A Cut Too Far | Washington Free Beacon

Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney said the administration is seeking to unilaterally disarm U.S. nuclear forces, something that is “the most dangerous thing I have ever seen an American President attempt to do.”

I don't support a government that does that. Neither do I support a people who wants to murder off the girl babies, or weaken the military by making it more gay friendly and effeminate. Nor one that cares so little for its people that it dissolves it borders and benefits illegals to the detriment of the people. Not one that has personal kill lists that include American citizens. Nor one that gives benefits to criminals and punishes the law abiding.

I only wish I could have personally seen Putin bitch slap obama across the room

This is what a stupid, gossip and controversy mad media gets us, a stupid, gossip and controversy mad electorate, not to mention the PPM hater/dupes. We do know Romney is a confrontational chickenhawk moron W clone......

Last edited:
I only wish obama's humiliation had been public for all the world to see. In a meeting of world leaders, we send in the junior high class clown.

No obama hasn't got the balls. Moochelle has them, she keeps them in a jar on the mantle.

Or she has them buried in her vegetable garden.

Why do you hate America?

I certainly hate LIBERAL America. There's nothing to support. You might support a presidebt that does this

A Cut Too Far | Washington Free Beacon

Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney said the administration is seeking to unilaterally disarm U.S. nuclear forces, something that is “the most dangerous thing I have ever seen an American President attempt to do.”

I don't support a government that does that. Neither do I support a people who wants to murder off the girl babies, or weaken the military by making it more gay friendly and effeminate. Nor one that cares so little for its people that it dissolves it borders and benefits illegals to the detriment of the people. Not one that has personal kill lists that include American citizens. Nor one that gives benefits to criminals and punishes the law abiding.

I only wish I could have personally seen Putin bitch slap obama across the room

So, you hate the half of America that doesn't agree with your political philosophy, and would rather support foreign powers that work against American interests, than see the duly elected President of the United States succeed in pursuing said interests.

In other words, Party before Country.

So, I ask again, why do you hate America?

Last edited:
Putin is an authoritarian jackass that despises democracy and uses his office for considerable personal gain, in other words a respublikanskiĭ.

"Obama did make the case for Assad's exit during his private talk with Putin, White House deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes told reporters later Monday.

Obama and Putin had a brisk handshake at the end, and their tones were cool. Putin campaigned last year with some of the harshest anti-American rhetoric from Russia in a decade, and his return to the top job in Russia ensures that cooperation with the United States will come at a cost.

White House officials played down the notion of tense relationship between the two leaders, saying the businesslike approach was simply Putin's style.

"That's the way he looks. That's the way he acts," said Michael McFaul, the U.S. ambassador to Russia.

Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said the meeting was "very open" and not confrontational. While there are areas of disagreement, Peskov said both leaders affirmed their willingness to find "mutual solutions to existing problems."

Obama: Putin talks candid, tensions can be eased - CBS 3 Springfield - WSHM

rw's want nothing quite so much as they want our country in a shambles. That's why they lie about something like this. Fact is, our president handled it exactly as he should have.

Now, imagine the nightmare of silly ass Etch A Sketch, face to face with the likes of Putin. Putin would spit him out in little pieces.

BTW, Russia is not "our biggest enemy" as Mittens said. Nor are they "commie".

occupied
Putin is an authoritarian jackass that despises democracy and uses his office for considerable personal gain, in other words a respublikanskiĭ.

Exactly. If the right were in charge, we'd be at war.

Lakhota

As usual, the president fights FOR our country while the right fights AGAINST our country. ASSHOLES.

It's about time.

'The Two Men Barely Looked at Each Other' | The Weekly Standard

"It is clear that President Obama did not get an agreement from Russian president Putin [on Syria]," CBS reports.

"And interestingly," CBS adds, "Apparently President Obama got a bit of a lecture from Putin about some other failed transitions that are going on around the world."

Evidently the terms "I'm BLACK" and "I won get over it" didn't work on the KGB as well as it worked in Congress.

Maybe that's why obama felt the need to bow to the president of mexico.

Obama is clearly a geopolitical laughing stock.

obama likely told Putin to stop protecting the Russian base in Syria and did get laughed at. Pointing out ALL of obama's failures in foreign policy was something he needed to hear. Do you think the details will get leaked like our classified secrets got leaked? A presidebt that deliberately leaked conversations in the situation room should in all fairness lead conversations between him and Putin.

Except Obama's not had any foreign policy failures.

Iraq..now that was a failure.

Putin probably said..you folks are rolling the middle east..and we want our share.

And you are on his side.

Comrade.

Forum List

Back