obama gets put in his place.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
It's about time.

'The Two Men Barely Looked at Each Other' | The Weekly Standard

"It is clear that President Obama did not get an agreement from Russian president Putin [on Syria]," CBS reports.

"And interestingly," CBS adds, "Apparently President Obama got a bit of a lecture from Putin about some other failed transitions that are going on around the world."

Evidently the terms "I'm BLACK" and "I won get over it" didn't work on the KGB as well as it worked in Congress.

Maybe that's why obama felt the need to bow to the president of mexico.

It's about time.

'The Two Men Barely Looked at Each Other' | The Weekly Standard

"It is clear that President Obama did not get an agreement from Russian president Putin [on Syria]," CBS reports.

"And interestingly," CBS adds, "Apparently President Obama got a bit of a lecture from Putin about some other failed transitions that are going on around the world."

Evidently the terms "I'm BLACK" and "I won get over it" didn't work on the KGB as well as it worked in Congress.

Maybe that's why obama felt the need to bow to the president of mexico.

:rofl:

I doubt Putin has any interest in anything President Obama has to say.

In fact. I'm pretty sure he could give fuck one about anything Barry has to say.

Just a thought.

"Obama did make the case for Assad's exit during his private talk with Putin, White House deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes told reporters later Monday.

Obama and Putin had a brisk handshake at the end, and their tones were cool. Putin campaigned last year with some of the harshest anti-American rhetoric from Russia in a decade, and his return to the top job in Russia ensures that cooperation with the United States will come at a cost.

White House officials played down the notion of tense relationship between the two leaders, saying the businesslike approach was simply Putin's style.

"That's the way he looks. That's the way he acts," said Michael McFaul, the U.S. ambassador to Russia.

Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said the meeting was "very open" and not confrontational. While there are areas of disagreement, Peskov said both leaders affirmed their willingness to find "mutual solutions to existing problems."

Obama: Putin talks candid, tensions can be eased - CBS 3 Springfield - WSHM

Great racist OP cliche.

This is the gossip/bs controversy our media is good for, not to mention the hysterical Pub propaganda machine. They could have shown the clips where they're laughing and played it that way. Assad is on his way out, and the cold war is over, despite Romney's and Cold War dinosaurs' IDIOCY. Remain calm.

Great racist OP cliche.

This is the gossip/bs controversy our media is good for, not to mention the hysterical Pub propaganda machine. They could have shown the clips where they're laughing and played it that way. Assad is on his way out, and the cold war is over, despite Romney's and Cold War dinosaurs' IDIOCY. Remain calm.

Yeah the OP should have left the racial component out of it. Otherwise? The premise is sound. Putin is calling Obama OUT.

Obama hasn't the BALLS...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JpPU-SwcbE]Obama tells Russian PM "After Election I Have More Flexibilty" 3/26/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

I only wish obama's humiliation had been public for all the world to see. In a meeting of world leaders, we send in the junior high class clown.

No obama hasn't got the balls. Moochelle has them, she keeps them in a jar on the mantle.

Putin is your new hero huh?

gee how American of you

He's better than obama! obama is a lightweight. Andrea Merkel is better than obama. obama needs to crawl on his belly to the mexican president, it's more his style.

we see who roots for the commies.

Well..Russia isn't commie anymore..unless peeps think Ronnie boy was a failure.

In any case..gotta love it when people professing patriotism take the sides of foreign leaders.

First Netanyahu..now Putin.

This is how a real American reacts when his President gets dissed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

Rangel was talking about President George W. Bush.

Rangel is a Korean war hero and vet.

And true blue American.

Obama has never met a foreign head of government he couldn't bow to. Putin will have him for lunch. I am willing to bet that next he will tell us that we need to send the money to win them over. He has bought the black and hispanics why not the Russians,.

So if Putin disagrees with Obama...

Is that good or bad?

If the president wasn't anti American himself, maybe he wouldn't get dissed!

obama isn't my president. He's not even a president at all. He's a presidebt.

Forum List

Back