Obama Gets Into it with Arizona Governor

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
fb3294fb88c65702050f6a706700a06f.jpg

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer came to greet President Barack Obama upon his arrival outside Phoenix Wednesday. What she got was a critique. Of her book.

The two leaders could be seen engaged in an intense conversation at the base of Air Force One's steps. Both could be seen smiling, but speaking at the same time.

Asked moments later what the conversation was about, Brewer, a Republican, said: "He was a little disturbed about my book."

Brewer recently published a book, "Scorpions for Breakfast," something of a memoir of her years growing up and defends her signing of Arizona's controversial law cracking down on illegal immigrants, which Obama opposes.

Obama was objecting to Brewer's description of a meeting he and Brewer had at the White House, where she described Obama as lecturing her. In an interview in November Brewer described two tense meetings. The first took place before his commencement address at Arizona State University. "He did blow me off at ASU," she said in the television interview in November.

She also described meeting the president at the White House in 2010 to talk about immigration. "I felt a little bit like I was being lectured to, and I was a little kid in a classroom, if you will, and he was this wise professor and I was this little kid, and this little kid knows what the problem is and I felt minimized to say the least."

On the tarmac Wednesday, Brewer handed Obama an envelope with a handwritten invitation to return to Arizona to meet her for lunch and to join her for a visit to the border.

"I said to him, you know, I have always respected the office of the president and that the book is what the book is," she told reporters Wednesday. She said Obama complained that she described him as not treating her cordially
Arizona Gov. Brewer gets book critique from Obama - Yahoo! News

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer came to greet President Barack Obama upon his arrival outside Phoenix Wednesday. What she got was a critique. Of her book.

The two leaders could be seen engaged in an intense conversation at the base of Air Force One's steps. Both could be seen smiling, but speaking at the same time.

Asked moments later what the conversation was about, Brewer, a Republican, said: "He was a little disturbed about my book."

Brewer recently published a book, "Scorpions for Breakfast," something of a memoir of her years growing up and defends her signing of Arizona's controversial law cracking down on illegal immigrants, which Obama opposes.

Obama was objecting to Brewer's description of a meeting he and Brewer had at the White House, where she described Obama as lecturing her. In an interview in November Brewer described two tense meetings. The first took place before his commencement address at Arizona State University. "He did blow me off at ASU," she said in the television interview in November.

She also described meeting the president at the White House in 2010 to talk about immigration. "I felt a little bit like I was being lectured to, and I was a little kid in a classroom, if you will, and he was this wise professor and I was this little kid, and this little kid knows what the problem is and I felt minimized to say the least."

On the tarmac Wednesday, Brewer handed Obama an envelope with a handwritten invitation to return to Arizona to meet her for lunch and to join her for a visit to the border.

"I said to him, you know, I have always respected the office of the president and that the book is what the book is," she told reporters Wednesday. She said Obama complained that she described him as not treating her cordially
She looks like a witch in that photo.

She looks like a witch in that photo.

Look at her chin.

She does look like a witch.

This picture gets Obama a million Hispanic votes.

Last edited:
Brewer's new book: reason? her Maybelline and Covergirl cosmetics cost a fricken fortune! I'd bet she uses 5 pounds of concealer a day! Just imagine what she'd look like without makeup? eeeek. maybe a mummy? or a sunmaid prune?

PolitiFact | Obama deported more people in his first year than Bush did in his last, Spanish-language news anchor says

Brewer is a chronic bitcher. WTF does she want? Thousands of army & marines on the border? Not gonna happen unless the cartels step over the line in large numbers. In fact, I do believe some National Guard troops were already dispatched to the border. She just dislikes mexican illegals. She should crack down on businesses who hire them, then illegals will have no reason to cross.

I would have asked her if she'd like to have that finger shoved up her ass.

Border Wars - National Geographic Channel

Obama to send 1,200 troops to U.S.-Mexico border - USATODAY.com

She is NOT Ugly.

She is an beautiful woman who happens to be 60 plus.

She is a failed politicain who history will not be kind to.

I wonder if he will go and tour the border, i think it would be a positive thing for his image/reelection so he probably will.

Or cut off his medical care.

She killed two people that way. :eek:

I didn't know she was paying for other people's medical care, I thought that was our own personal responsibility as individuals? I'm confused :confused:

Real live death panel.

Medicaid Cuts Killing Ariz. Transplant Patients - CBS News

Palin should be proud. Same with Bachmann.

Why, this is what is in obamacare...the govt decides what medical services are necessary and most important. Obamacare cut 500billion from medicare, states have to now make cuts.

If you support obamacare you should support this

Brewer's new book: reason? her Maybelline and Covergirl cosmetics cost a fricken fortune! I'd bet she uses 5 pounds of concealer a day! Just imagine what she'd look like without makeup? eeeek. maybe a mummy? or a sunmaid prune?

PolitiFact | Obama deported more people in his first year than Bush did in his last, Spanish-language news anchor says

Brewer is a chronic bitcher. WTF does she want? Thousands of army & marines on the border? Not gonna happen unless the cartels step over the line in large numbers. In fact, I do believe some National Guard troops were already dispatched to the border. She just dislikes mexican illegals. She should crack down on businesses who hire them, then illegals will have no reason to cross.

I would have asked her if she'd like to have that finger shoved up her ass.

Border Wars - National Geographic Channel

Obama to send 1,200 troops to U.S.-Mexico border - USATODAY.com

The illegals that have residents along our southern border scared aren't the one's coming up here looking for jobs, genius...it's the people that are smuggling drugs into the country and are currently engaged in an all out war killing tens of thousands of people right across a poorly maintained border from States like Arizona...a conflict that will almost certainly spill over to our side of that border. But our so called leaders won't secure that border because it might be seen as "anti-Hispanic" and they don't want to lose the Hispanic vote.

Forum List

Back