Obama gets his tax increases

If it truly were fair share,then EVERYONE would pay SOMETHING, even if it were just a dollar, but that isn't what happens, and you know it.

Why is being honest such a lost art?

Well Bush is the guy you treated everyone to "earned income credits". He did that so that the poor wouldn't notice that they haven't had a raise in 30 years, or how much richer the rich were getting.

The working poor have had no real raise in THEIR income in 30 years because of Republican economic policies, but you think that's not enough. Many of these people weren't poor 30 years ago, but because of Republican economic policies, they are now.

How much more are the working poor in the US going to be punished because greedy a$$hats like yourself think that you deserve so much more than them?

That's the ugly truth that you don't want to face. Republicans think that their workers don't deserve a decent wage and that ALL of the profits belong to them. Democrats know that if you had no workers, you'd have no company. Everybody earned those profits for you. Give some of it back to the people who earned it.

um what? You should try researching someone before you make assumptions. In another thread I advocated a $20/HR minimum wage and have said exactly the same thing. No one should be making millions of dollars a year while employing people who have to rely on welfare to help make ends meet.

But , those are two entirely separate arguments.

NO ONE should be getting a free ride from the government , regardless of how much they make.

Seriously we should just have a sales tax pay as you buy and if you can't afford, don't buy. Simple as that.

Seriously we should just have a sales tax pay as you buy and if you can't afford, don't buy. Simple as that.

Sales taxes are regressive and tax the poor the most. We've had have a 7% federal Good and Services Tax in Canada since NAFTA was passed. It was to replace a hidden manufacturing tax which was to be eliminated under NAFTA.

In order to ease the burden on low income earners, every household making less than $35,000 per year gets a GST Rebate. More bureaucracy. More paperwork, more cost.

Incidentally, the political party that introduced the tax no longer exists. Canadians punished them at the polls in the next election. They were reduced to 2 seats in the House of Commons and lost their official party status (6 seats minimum). A couple of years later there merged with the conservative Reform Party to form the Conservative Party, which currently holds power in Canada.

I can see Republicans headed in this same direction if they don't change course soon.

Democrats have punished the rich. yay team.

ummm..... I think they're still payin' < they were under President Clinton. The rich have never been doin' better Willer but I don't expect ewe to know that 'cause you aint one of 'em

Another one that conveniently forgot about Bill Clinton's sweeping cuts to entitlement programs. How quickly Democrats seem to forget when one of their own pissed them off. :lol:

Another one that conveniently forgot about Bill Clinton's sweeping cuts to entitlement programs. How quickly Democrats seem to forget when one of their own pissed them off. :lol:

Except that when a Democrat does something the more liberal members of the party don't like, they don't threaten to punish him/her at the polls because that means a Republican will be elected.

As much as the Republicans here claim that all Democrats are stupid, they're not so stupid as to elect a Republican because the Democrat isn't liberal enough. Only the Republicans are that dumb.

The Bush tax cut as you can see tonight also covered the middle class. Goddamn you fucking commumnist are stupid.

FUCK YOU ALL.

Yes but the rich got richer, the poor got poorer, and the middle class lost their jobs. How did that make them better off.

You right-wingers are hysterical! "Stealing money from the rich". The rich have been stealing from the poor since Reagan. How do you think they got rich in the first place?

If you didn't get any of it and you still voted Republican, then you're voting against your best interests and that of the country.

The best hope for the country right now is the Democrats. I hope they're up to the job because the Republicans are useless.

Money by class is all Relative just so you know.

Example, Which class bought the most pairs of $200 dollar Air Jordans in the last 5 years?

Rich class?
Middle Class?
Poor Class?

I'll give you a week to answer that one.

Forum List

Back