Obama gets busted on birth certificate

Would it be wrong that I think the world would be a better place if we just gave birffers their own island?

and then sank it

But do it green like. yaknow, build a reef for fishes and shit like that.

Just so we are clear: "Sheriff Joe" and his cronies, never actually examined Obama's Birth Certificate. They looked at the PDF file.

Arpaio also employed, as one of his investigators, Jerome Corsi. Aside from being busted in multiple lies about the Birth Certificate issue over the years (see Corsi in Kenya), Corsi wrote a book a year ago:

Amazon.com: Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President (9781936488292): Jerome Corsi: Books

Yes, I am sure this was really an unbiased and fair investigation.

This is all about the DOJ investigation into Arpiao. Now when they drop the hammer on him for his incompetence, he can claim it's political payback in order to muddy the waters and divert attention away from his own ineptness.

actually, i think the real issue is that the republicans want a republican back in the white house. it's all about power.

That's true too. The clowns that were part of Mellon Scaife's "Arkansas Project" against Clinton are running the birther operation.

Arkansas Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was just as idiotic back then as well. I mean, they claimed Clinton had Vince Foster assassinated and was running cocaine out of Mena, Arkansas.

If you tell a big enough lie, people believe it.

Especially when they are looking for a reason.

Would it be wrong that I think the world would be a better place if we just gave birffers their own island?

and then sank it

But do it green like. yaknow, build a reef for fishes and shit like that.

Heck, why not? Obama's people have their own continent!

Just so we are clear: "Sheriff Joe" and his cronies, never actually examined Obama's Birth Certificate. They looked at the PDF file.

Just so we are clear: NO ONE, EVER, has "seen" obama's "real" birth certificate, and that is what this issue is all about, period, end of story.

You let us know when someone finally does, otherwise this controversy will live on, and a good half of the country will also continue to be skeptical that obama was born in America.

Capture-88.jpg

Not true dipshit. The proper authorities in the Hawaiian DOH have seen it and used it to generate the COLB. You and the rest of your moronic birther ilk don't have a need to see it.

No one cares if you accept it or not. You and your douchebag cronies are outliers.

At any rate, since Sheriff Joe didn't see the original, what in the fuck was this all about? Is he trying to tell us that a .pdf file isn't the real thing?

That's a fucking no brainer.

More funny is the fact that you dildos keep falling for this crap.

Don't forget to donate!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back