Obama Gets An F

obama said it was a "systemic failure"....

obama is in charge, thus he admitted he failed

if you want to claim obama is not in charge, then by his very own words, he was a part of the failure, thus he failed.....

are you 9 years old?

yeah. obama should have frisked the nigerian himself. bush should have been on those planes in 2001 giving those guys hell.

you obviously have no idea what systemic means.....

you obviously have no idea what hyperbole is.

so, what? obama developed the dutch security system and drafted a new M/O for each of our intelligence agencies and the state department? maybe bush did, you think?

are you 9 years old?

yeah. obama should have frisked the nigerian himself. bush should have been on those planes in 2001 giving those guys hell.

so, what? obama developed the dutch security system and drafted a new M/O for each of our intelligence agencies and the state department? maybe bush did, you think?

?

hyperbole? what are you talking about? obama said: it was a systemic failure....are you claiming that was hyperbole?

obama is part of the systemic failure....just admit it and move on

It appears the White House is now scrambling to recover from the backlash inherited by their inane "the system worked" comments, as well as Obama's own tepid initial response...
____

Barack Obama gets an 'F' for protecting Americans

There is no more solemn duty for an American commander-in-chief than the marshalling of “every element of our national power” – the phrase Obama himself used on Monday – to protect the people of the United States. In that key respect, Obama failed on Christmas Day, just as President George W. Bush failed on September 11th (though he succeeded in the seven years after that).

Yes, the buck stops in the Oval Office. Obama may have rather smugly given himself a “B+” for his 2009 performance but he gets an F for the events that led to Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab boarding a Detroit-bound plane in Amsterdam with a PETN bomb sewn into his underpants. He said today that a “systemic failure has occurred”. Well, he’s in charge of that system.
____

Full article here:

Barack Obama gets an 'F' for protecting Americans – Telegraph Blogs

I see.

And what does 3000 Americans murdered on American soil equal?

Or about 4500 soldiers killed for a lie about WMDs in Iraq equal?

How about the statement by Bush only six months after 9-11 that "Bin Laden is not a concern of mine!".

There was an obvious failure of communtication. The President has directed that this be addressed quickly and completely.

And did the fellow with the bomb in his shoe occur before 9-11?

No, you don't like the fact that President Obama won the election in 2008, and may very well win in 2012. Too bad, I did not, and do not like Bush that much, either.

Wow.. The noetards bashing on Obama again??

Pssssh!! Old news!! That is all you morons do.. Bash on Obama.. To bad you can't at least own up to the failures of Bush and why you voted for that idiot.. But no.. Bash on Obama in hopes of convicing yourselves he is worse than Booooooosh??

Keep trying!! You just might be dumb enough to convince yourselves, but not anyone else..

frisking: hyperbole.

i think the pragmatic blame is placed a bit deeper in the system than the top. its hilarious the reflex to march on the oval office when there's a serious, specific concern with specific players at hand. i understand pundits do it for a living. but you?

do you really think obama or bush or jesus or any one person could be responsible for a system's task-by-task function. do you understand what the word systemic means?

?

hyperbole? what are you talking about? obama said: it was a systemic failure....are you claiming that was hyperbole?

You make a very legit point...

?

You make a very legit point...

Reading this post one could easily come to the conclusion that "antagon" is short for an "antagonistic Obamarrhoid".

Give Obama an F when he allows nearly 4,000 Americans to die under his watch. Now who was that we are talking about? Yeah, that's right, the Chimp named W...

Apples and Oranges.

When the WAR was in progress, Dubya was not under the impression that this was an "OVERSEAS CONTINGENCY OPERATION" as the Obamarrhoid stooge Napolitansky was instructed to call it......or that the Jihadist terrorists were "MAN MADE DISASTER" units or facilitators.

The Obamarrhoidal idiots don't even know with WHOM America is at WAR with. These turds think that we are in some sort of a gang fight with "criminals" where their rights are given priority over the lives of our citizens.

That just works fine with the augmentation of the finances of America's Protector against Criminals. Where these TERRORISTIC IslamoFascist Swine, soon to be transferred Gitmo dwellers, are given "Criminal status" on par with delinquent American Citizens.......AND PROTECTED BY A SCORE , OR SO DEFENSE LAWYERS ......FROM THE LAW FIRM OF ........(drumbeat).......The Hapless Johnny HOLDER !!!!! (exeunt hautboys).

This kind of CONFLICT OF INTEREST is easily brushed aside by the practitioners of the "Chicago Way".

I am referring, of course, to The Notorious Mafioso/Commie Chicago Political Machine where NOT A SINGLE POLITICO could hope to even SNIFF the seat of ANY POLITICAL OFFICE without the approval of said CORRUPT CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE.

Not surprisingly our "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" felt right at home in those surroundings, and with help from his self-acknowledged "FRIEND".....the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, and MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers (Both serving in the employment of ACORN) MARXIST Obami Salami kicked off his Senatorial Campaign......and, the rest is History !!!!!

Last edited:
To be honest, I am suprised we have went this long without some nutty Islamo Allah intoxicated asshole sneaking through.

This is the price of freedom, the jerks some times get through and wreck it all.

Freedom implies risk, if one is perfectly safe, they are not really free.

To be honest, I am suprised we have went this long without some nutty Islamo Allah intoxicated asshole sneaking through.

This is the price of freedom, the jerks some times get through and wreck it all.

Freedom implies risk, if one is perfectly safe, they are not really free.

It seems to be a stretch to speculate on the various nuances of Freedom, and even make observations that are almost completely irrelevant to the REALITY of the Administration's presently discussed GROSS CULPABILITY in the area of SECURITY which simple precautions by a lobotomized 4 yr old retarded nincompoop would've prevented...

Last edited:
Has Obama prevented all terrorist attacks in 2009?

The answer is NO

May 2009 Scott Roeder assassinates Dr George Tiller

June 2009 James von Brunn attacks the Smithsonian Holocaust Museum and murders a guard

Nov 2009 Maj Nidal Hasan murders 12 soldiers in Ft Hood

Dec 2009 Underwear bomber sets his crotch on fire. No other casualties

Did I miss any?

+

It appears the White House is now scrambling to recover from the backlash inherited by their inane "the system worked" comments, as well as Obama's own tepid initial response...
____

Barack Obama gets an 'F' for protecting Americans

There is no more solemn duty for an American commander-in-chief than the marshalling of “every element of our national power” – the phrase Obama himself used on Monday – to protect the people of the United States. In that key respect, Obama failed on Christmas Day, just as President George W. Bush failed on September 11th (though he succeeded in the seven years after that).

Yes, the buck stops in the Oval Office. Obama may have rather smugly given himself a “B+” for his 2009 performance but he gets an F for the events that led to Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab boarding a Detroit-bound plane in Amsterdam with a PETN bomb sewn into his underpants. He said today that a “systemic failure has occurred”. Well, he’s in charge of that system.
____

Full article here:

Barack Obama gets an 'F' for protecting Americans – Telegraph Blogs

It should be noted though, that there were Republicans who voted against Homeland Security's 2010 appropriations budget. So while the buck ultimately stops on Obama's desk - there is shared blame at the passivity that has undergone American security in the more recent term.

We are at war - we must not forget that.

:clap2: Dang!!! Straight!!!.I agree, both parties need to take the blame, instead of passing the Buck!!! As a Non-Partisan Voter, both parties have dirty laundry, and it needs to be cleaned.

frisking: hyperbole.

i think the pragmatic blame is placed a bit deeper in the system than the top. its hilarious the reflex to march on the oval office when there's a serious, specific concern with specific players at hand. i understand pundits do it for a living. but you?

do you really think obama or bush or jesus or any one person could be responsible for a system's task-by-task function. do you understand what the word systemic means?

i never said one person.....i said obama is part of the failure

its clear you have no clue what systemic means

obama's part of the government? you're certainly acquainted with what obvious means. congratulations on your keen observation, buddy.

Forum List

Back