Obama Gets An F

How am I screwed either way? If you two weren't busy in your echo chamber for a minute, you'd realize your ignorance. :rofl:

obama said it was a "systemic failure"....

obama is in charge, thus he admitted he failed

if you want to claim obama is not in charge, then by his very own words, he was a part of the failure, thus he failed.....

your failure to answer the question, as i predicted, is not surprising

I am going to give him an F because he has whined incessantly for a year. If he wasn't up to doing the job he shouldn't have taken it on. So a big fat F.

How am I screwed either way? If you two weren't busy in your echo chamber for a minute, you'd realize your ignorance. :rofl:

if you want to claim obama is not in charge, then by his very own words, he was a part of the failure, thus he failed.....

Well played sir.

Well played...

That is laughably nonsensical.

And many have noticed it took Obama two times in consecutive days to "enhance" his response to the attempted attack.

He has no insight of his own - just scripted words that when ringing hollow, are quickly revised and shot right back out again...

And check out this lovely little story regarding Obama Inc...

___

Revenge of the ‘Shoe Bomber’
The terrorist sues to resume his jihad from prison. The Obama administration caves in.

...What drove the Obama administration’s decision to cave in to Reid’s demands? The president after all has repeatedly pitched supermax and the federal prison system as a secure alternative to Guantanamo, citing the fact that it handles “all manner of violent and dangerous criminals.” Yet the last thing he needs, as his administration engages in its hasty effort to shut Gitmo down by a fast-approaching deadline, is for lawyers and human-rights activists to use a hunger-striking, near-death prisoner to launch a propaganda campaign fashioned right out of the Gitmo detainees’ playbook. Lawyers who shamelessly compared Gitmo to Nazi concentration camps would think nothing of casting supermax as the next “symbol of America’s shame” and a “rallying cry for our enemies.”

From the outset of his administration, Mr. Obama has been trying to thread the needle between national security policy and his ideological affinity with civil liberties lawyers and human-rights activists, meeting with and consulting them prior to making detainee-related decisions.

...Meanwhile, in order to appease political constituencies both here and abroad, the Obama administration is moving full steam ahead, operating on the false premise that giving more civil liberties to religious fanatics bent on destroying Western civilization will make a difference in the Muslim world. In a letter sent to his father as he began his hunger strike, Reid provided a preview of how he will exercise his newly enlarged free speech rights, calling Mr. Obama a “hypocrite” who is “no better than George Bush.” His lawsuit remains active while the Department of Justice works out a settlement that satisfies the man who declared, “I am at war with America.”

Burlingame: Shoe Bomber Richard Reid Sues to Resume Jihad from Prison - WSJ.com

explain

Well played sir.

Well played...

dogbert is predictable

It is so fundemental what has to happen here moving forward....................

If you're a dark, dark black guy coming from Europe with origin in the middle east to America, you get your balls checked X 3. Case closed!!! They can call it what they want........"the sack check"............whatever..................

And lefties who dont like it can fly airlines that dont do close/profile checks...................fcukk their idealistic bs..............they can atke FantasyAirways and do a dive bomb into the Atlantic, in fact, I'll plant a medal on the chest of a terror bad guy that takes out a bunch of lefty k00ks............

Give Obama an F when he allows nearly 4,000 Americans to die under his watch. Now who was that we are talking about? Yeah, that's right, the Chimp named W...

It is so fundemental what has to happen here moving forward....................

If you're a dark, dark black guy coming from Europe with origin in the middle east to America, you get your balls checked X 3. Case closed!!! They can call it what they want........"the sack check"............whatever..................

And lefties who dont like it can fly airlines that dont do close/profile checks...................fcukk their idealistic bs..............they can atke FantasyAirways and do a dive bomb into the Atlantic, in fact, I'll plant a medal on the chest of a terror bad guy that takes out a bunch of lefty k00ks............

AMERICA :

Hear !!! HEAR !!!

explain

Ok. It means that the quantity of nonsense contained in your post was sufficient to induce a reaction of laughter.

As Republicans try to use an attempted terrorist attack for Political gain....How Pathetic!

Obama takes the heat Bush did not - Yahoo! News

Eight years ago, a terrorist bomber’s attempt to blow up a transatlantic airliner was thwarted by a group of passengers, an incident that revealed some gaping holes in airline security just a few months after the attacks of Sept. 11. But it was six days before President George W. Bush, then on vacation, made any public remarks about the so-called shoe bomber, Richard Reid, and there were virtually no complaints from the press or any opposition Democrats that his response was sluggish or inadequate.

That stands in sharp contrast to the withering criticism President Barack Obama has received from Republicans and some in the press for his reaction to Friday’s incident on a Northwest Airlines flight heading for Detroit.

Democrats have seized on the disparity and are making it a centerpiece of their efforts to counter GOP attacks on the White House. “This hypocrisy demonstrates Republicans are playing politics with issues of national security and terrorism,” DNC spokesman Hari Sevugan said. “That they would use this incident as an opportunity to fan partisan flames … tells you all you need to know about how far the Republican Party has fallen and how out of step with the American people they have become

explain

Ok. It means that the quantity of nonsense contained in your post was sufficient to induce a reaction of laughter.

you still have not explained anything. why don't you try and actually debate my points. simply saying.....stupid....with no debate or discourse is weak. if you can.....try to actually discuss what i said.

if not, then we shall be treated to your usual juvenile remarks.

are you 9 years old?

yeah. obama should have frisked the nigerian himself. bush should have been on those planes in 2001 giving those guys hell.

are you 9 years old?

yeah. obama should have frisked the nigerian himself. bush should have been on those planes in 2001 giving those guys hell.

you obviously have no idea what systemic means.....

Forum List

Back