Obama gets a taller wall...

Envy what? Last thing I want in this world is envy a DUMP place like that. Just HATE fucking liars. I did offered you once to fly you to Miami to visit my buildingS here in Miami. But you refused.
Next time try not to bother me so I don't trash you again. GOT THAT?

All you do is talk boy..
Lets see some pics of you with a current sign.
I'll stand in front of my home with a sign that says fuck you toilet paper boy.
Will you do the same?

You are trying to deflect from your lying bullshit. But to satisfy your bullshit. This is entrance of my house here in Palm Spring taken just right now.

5f5bee645cdd77bed45309cbbf573f2d.jpg

You're really going to show me a pic off the internet?:lmao:

Jealous eh......... Dude I don't need to lie like you.

Ya fucken moron it had a meme generator attached to it.:lmao:
You should really look into lying somewhere else.

This just show how ignorant dumb fuck you are. That was taken from another camera then to my cellphone, cropped it so you don't see pictures. One of my wife hobby is photography. She as has all the gadgets to take a shot that normal idiots like you cannot take. Nice deflection.
Dude I am not a liar like you.

All you do is talk boy..
Will you do the same?

You are trying to deflect from your lying bullshit. But to satisfy your bullshit. This is entrance of my house here in Palm Spring taken just right now.

This just show how ignorant dumb fuck you are. That was taken from another camera then to my cellphone, cropped it so you don't see pictures. One of my wife hobby is photography. She as has all the gadgets to take a shot that normal idiots like you cannot take. Nice deflection.

Yeah sure.......we believe you......

And who is WE?
I proved again in this thread that you are a low life LYING idiot. Take your meds and go to bed.

And who is WE?
I proved again in this thread that you are a low life LYING idiot. Take your meds and go to bed.

LOL....You sound just like AssLips.
So do you both enjoy getting face slapped?

All you do is talk boy..
Will you do the same?

WOW!!! Such a convoluted explanation. ....that no one believes.
You're going to have to post shit that ain't on the internet boy.

And who is WE?

How about I stand in front of my home and FJ with a sign that says FU toilet paper?
Of course I would expect the same from you.

And who is WE?

Why do you run from the very thing that will clear your story?

I know exactly what you mean. I've had this one all figured out for a while now. :D

Amazing. Liberals declare that building a wall won't do anything and yet Obama is increasing the size of the wall around the White House and China built the largest wall in the world for the same reason - prevent people from breaking in...

China on Thursday suggested the U.S. defense secretary brush up on his history after urging Beijing not to build a "Great Wall of self-isolation", saying the Great Wall was built to keep out invaders

China says U.S. 'Great Wall' remark shows misunderstanding of history

is the Bible Museum that is supposedly being built in Washington going to be around the White House area?

It's hilarious how both Mexico and liberals are so baffled as to how Mexico is going to pay for Donald Trump's wall. It's not rocket science. We send them hundreds of millions of dollars in aide every single year. We tell them "that money now goes to building this wall and you forever lose it unless you pay for this wall". Either way - Mexico ends up paying for the wall.

'No way' Mexico will pay for wall, its leader says - CNN.com

And who is WE?

Why do you run from the very thing that will clear your story?

I don't run away. I can deal with racist but I have a problem dealing with a liar like you.
Let me repeat for you....... In this thread alone lied again.

HERE WE GO AGAIN,

Recently I updated my avatar because I sold my car and I was surprised to see your post inside my profile page. Apparently it's been there since June 30. I was made aware last Saturday that I can also post a comment in your profile. But what is your point of insulting me that nobody can't see and tucked in somewhere. Boy you are dumb.
Out here I can easily shove it to your face........ You are DUMB IGNORANT RETARDED ASSHOLE......... RED NECK LIAR.
This is my life and I can't lie about my life and I regret for revealing too much information about myself in the Internet.
Actually this came from my wife FB and it's the only one I can find without pictures of my family.

f47a7efaa2325c1ed88154200072ae62.jpg

It only lasted 15 months and had to redo it all over because we didn't really like it.

This is how it look right now.

23746b0ce31a872cefb9165a7b4a04a3.jpg

343e62042c1224ea54006289f0570b47.jpg

d4b5c8791315d22fcee085adc22a2c0c.jpg

e51bbc7d677f2d223769f896e2446d03.jpg

6d636a5d63640d0d5594722134cdc35d.jpg

My wife office. She doesn't really work but just wanted to have an office to check business finances and other stuff. She doesn't do laundry either.

86346917a6dcb2dee9e72a5b02f905d3.jpg

f7920e59b95aad525c0c8f5986da714a.jpg

See that Family Rules posted against the wall?

5ad6d6e0d9a6fb0b8bba09f53592e05d.jpg

0e9ec9a5727b8b41ef125c26c3d49d21.jpg

This Family Rules came from great grandfather passed to his siblings........ to my father ......... All the way down to my siblings. And it mean a lot to me and my family.
This is my house here in Palm Spring a total of 8 bedrooms with 6.5 bathrooms, 3 fireplace and with a gate. Only my live in house sitter my dogs and my salt water fish live here. We rarely sleep here during summer bc of hot weather.

This is Palm Spring, Ca and I will leave I your imagination how much my house worth. But it's far from your 500k (crap ) laughable house in a dirt road that you are bragging. Since you lie a lot maybe you live in an apartment and a cook at taco stand.

Forum List

Back