Obama, get it together!

REVxERIK

CLASSIC LIBERAL
Sep 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEZFBozWg8E]YouTube - SNL--Obama Accomplishments Jack and Squat[/ame]

i laughed at how true this is.

did you notice, too, how Fred Armisen seemed to be "phoning it in" on his Obama impression this time?

Not terribly funny - and the impersonation has lost the Obama affectations.

The audience laughter was a bit nervous as well.

Tough to get Whites to laugh and a darker hue...

This was funny but boy I sure miss the talent that SNL used to have. Dan Aykroyd as Nixon, Chevy Chase as Ford :lol:, Phil Hartman as Reagan and Clinton, Dana Carvey as Bush. Those guys had talent. Tim Meadows sucks.

I don't believe he wanted to do that skit.

Exactly. SnL is scared to death to openly mock Obama - even when the guy is comedy gold to do so.

This skit was a tepid attempt at best.

SnL has become comedy for pussies...

Exactly. SnL is scared to death to openly mock Obama - even when the guy is comedy gold to do so.

There was zero attempt to do an impression of Obama in that, it was obvious the guy wasn't into it, the crowd didn't like it either.

There was zero attempt to do an impression of Obama in that, it was obvious the guy wasn't into it, the crowd didn't like it either.

I kinda wonder if he himself is an Obama supporter and was deliberately not being funny because he was mad at him or if he just wasn't into it because he was put up to it.

Nervous as hell, and angry to boot. It sounded like Al Bundy ranting about the President, not an impersonation.

ca08_al_bundy.jpg

Forum List

Back