Obama - Get in the back of the bus

May 12, 2011
SoCal
"Republicans had driven the economy into a ditch and then stood by and criticized while Democrats pulled it out. Now that progress has been made, he said, "we can't have special interests sitting shotgun. We gotta have middle class families up in front. We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back." - BHO

Wow - What a powerful and motivating speech!!! This guys is a real JFK. MLK would be so proud.

This guy is the most divisive President in 75 years.

Mr. Obama let's get something straight:

Democrats caused the housing crisis with irresponsible lending

Democrats caused the banking collapse with irresponsible lending

Democrats caused the stock market crash of 2008

Democrats have spent 5 Trillion since they took over Congress in 2006

Democrats have destroyed healthcare as we know it

Democrats have destroyed the job market with their War on Wealth

Democrat-Unemployment-Chart-18818004190.jpeg

By the way Mr. Obama, since you want to make this a class war, let me tell you where you went wrong again! It is the Republicans that make up the majority of the middle class, not the Dems. The lower class are mostly Democrats who want money and benefits they did not work to earn. The zero liability voters. The ones who pay no income tax. The ones who want to vote themselves money. The ones that put you in office. The ones who voted for food stamps and not jobs.

Last edited:
Why do you think he said bus?

Well he didn't.

No he didn't. But why do all the con's think he did, or at least the title of the thread and many articles use the term "Bus" as if he said it. He didn't

I think it's because they want desperately to pin some kind of reverse discrimination on the President. So in their minds it meant "Back of the Bus"

Well he didn't.

No he didn't. But why do all the con's think he did, or at least the title of the thread and many articles use the term "Bus" as if he said it. He didn't

I think it's because they want desperately to pin some kind of reverse discrimination on the President. So in their minds it meant "Back of the Bus"

well... since he's thrown so many under the bus...just kinda stands to reason he'd prefer any remaining probs put in the back of one...:lol:

Well he didn't.

Silly.

Conservatives either racists or play to racists.

They really should lose that.

Well he didn't.

well... since he's thrown so many under the bus...just kinda stands to reason he'd prefer any remaining probs put in the back of one...:lol:

I think it's getting full under that bus, with all the Dino's and Rino's that keep getting thrown under it:lol:

I think it's getting full under that bus, with all the Dino's and Rino's that keep getting thrown under it:lol:

yeah...not to mention preachers and grandmothers....pretty bumpy ride now...:lol:

so if he could put the rest in the back of the bus he then could then just quietly open the back door and dump them out whenever...so much easier than throwing under...

Forum List

Back