Obama gave his fare share !!!!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
He gave 1% of his earnings of[1.2 million] to charity between the yrs of 2000 and 2004 !!! what greedy hypocrite !!! just like the rest of the left !!!

Up until recent years when their income increased sharply from book revenues and a Senate salary, Obama's family donated a relatively minor amount of its earnings to charity. From 2000 through 2004, the senator and his wife never gave more than $3,500 a year in charitable donations -- about 1 percent of their annual earnings. In 2005, however, that total jumped to $77,315 (4.7 percent of annual earnings), and to $60,307 in 2006 (6.1 percent).
Obama Tax Returns: Low On Story Lines And Charity Donations

You are an asshole.

I am sure he has given A LOT more than you have. ;)

Oh! and this might explain a little. Get a fucking life dude!
"As new parents who were paying off their large student loans, giving $10,000 to charity [from 2000 to 2004] was as generous as they could be at the time," said Obama spokesman Bill Burton.

Up until recent years when their income increased sharply from book revenues and a Senate salary, Obama's family donated a relatively minor amount of its earnings to charity. From 2000 through 2004, the senator and his wife never gave more than $3,500 a year in charitable donations -- about 1 percent of their annual earnings. In 2005, however, that total jumped to $77,315 (4.7 percent of annual earnings), and to $60,307 in 2006 (6.1 percent).

You are an asshole.

"As new parents who were paying off their large student loans, giving $10,000 to charity [from 2000 to 2004] was as generous as they could be at the time," said Obama spokesman Bill Burton.
excuses excuses .....and people making 300.000 a yr owning a small business shouldn't have to pay higher taxes !!!

You are an asshole.

excuses excuses .....and people making 300.000 a yr owning a small business shouldn't have to pay higher taxes !!!

You are an idiot. ;)

You are an asshole.

:lame2:

Its what ya do when nobody is looking that matters
:eusa_whistle:

You are an asshole.

I've given a lot more than 1 % of my income to charities !!! the left gives less per capita than the right !!!

Forum List

Back