Obama Gaining Quickly During $ Crisis

SwingVoter

VIP Member
Aug 30, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona
CBS has him up 49-44 nationally, Qunnipiac has him up 4, and new polls posted this morning on RCP show him up 8 in New Mexico, and up 3 in Indiana.

Some of these might not be entirely accurate, but clearly a shift in momentum.

I just like how the economy is in such turmoil, and he's out begging for 50,000 new donors. It seems he REALLY, REALLY cares.

I just like how the economy is in such turmoil, and he's out begging for 50,000 new donors. It seems he REALLY, REALLY cares.

hey if they want to give money what's wrong with that?

you'd love if he went broke.... that's how the Repubs usually win... the other guy runs out of money... not this time though...

and I've not been hurt one bit by wall streets crash... I don't make enough money to invest anyway... I think I'll go give Obama $20 bucks...

CBS has him up 49-44 nationally, Qunnipiac has him up 4, and new polls posted this morning on RCP show him up 8 in New Mexico, and up 3 in Indiana.

Some of these might not be entirely accurate, but clearly a shift in momentum.

This race is over. What can mccain say that will undo all the times he's put his fot in his mouth? How much tape do we have of him being wrong?

He won't win michigan florida or ohio. maybe even virginia and other red states too.

mccain will only win red states. I'm not even worried except for an october surprise, stolen election or bush postponing the election.

expect long lines on election day.

Forum List

Back