Obama fueling racism out of desperation maybe ??

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
President Obama said he'll do whatever it takes to work with Congress to get a bipartisan deficit and debt reduction deal done in a possible second Obama term.

"I’ll wash John Boehner’s car, I’ll walk Mitch McConnell’s dog," Obama said in a Friday interview with radio host Michael Smerconish, referring respectively to the House Speaker and Senate minority leader.

Obama knows that this sort of speak will enrage certain members and/or people who are among his base, and so did he do this because it will make them feel that he Obama is looked at like a fool by these individuals for whom he named in his little (I'm in subjection to the white man, so I have to beg him for anything or rather I will do anything for these guy's to give me some crumbs type of speak), and this is why he did this sort of speak when he done it ? This was (totally out of character for a President), so don't be fooled America, because this could be deemed as very racially charged speak in which this man Obama had engaged in when he done this I do believe.

Racial tensions in this campaign are already running high for some, so you are going to speak in these kinds of ways Mr. Obama, in which will fuel those who are looking for this kind of stuff to come out of your mouth ?? Go figure! :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
Could you try not instantly making everything entirely about race?

You know, act like a liberal, and just leave race out of it.
Well, how about your formal opinion maybe, instead of your cancelation on the matter in which has been brought up ? Is their any merit to the analogy based on these words as were spoken maybe ?

President Obama said he'll do whatever it takes to work with Congress to get a bipartisan deficit and debt reduction deal done in a possible second Obama term.

"I’ll wash John Boehner’s car, I’ll walk Mitch McConnell’s dog," Obama said in a Friday interview with radio host Michael Smerconish, referring respectively to the House Speaker and Senate minority leader.

Obama knows that this sort of speak will enrage certain members and/or people who are among his base, and so did he do this because it will make them feel that he Obama is looked at like a fool by these individuals for whom he named in his little (I'm in subjection to the white man, so I have to beg him for anything or rather I will do anything for these guy's to give me some crumbs type of speak), and this is why he did this sort of speak when he done it ? This was (totally out of character for a President), so don't be fooled America, because this could be deemed as very racially charged speak in which this man Obama had engaged in when he done this I do believe.

Racial tensions in this campaign are already running high for some, so you are going to speak in these kinds of ways Mr. Obama, in which will fuel those who are looking for this kind of stuff to come out of your mouth ?? Go figure! :eusa_shifty:

Insightful comments^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know plenty of black folk who would take this the wrong way, and this is why it struck me as odd that the President would even say something like this, because if anything and/or seemingly he would know this would be inflamatory speak for some (imho).

Last edited:
If Obama loses, then what do you think these words would mean to those who just can't stand the fact that Obama would lose ? Then on top of all that, they are then left with these kinds of Obama talking points to dwell upon afterwards. Can you imagine thinking back to these words after Obama has lost, and what these words would mean to a rabid Obama lover when attempting to put it all somehow into perspective afterwards ?

MSNBC is at it again in a Big way. Sharpton is sounding off like a typical douche bag would.
What a dope he is. Chris Mathews is peeing his pants over this. His arrogance and whining is deplorable.
What a fucking wimp. I can't imagine his wife isn't fucking another guy.

and Hey, Good always wins out over Evil.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back