Obama fucks up again!

I abhor Barry, but blaming him for this is pure idiocy.

Another who cannot sense satire.
ROFLMAO you got Chris too
but the wimp deleted it

email notification said:
Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by xotoxi)---
What an idiot! Obama insists that Wikipedia remove the FBI seal from their website.

You can't post comments posters deleted.

That does it, I'll never vote for him again.

uh oh, look it's on USMB's site as well.

146px-US-FBI-ShadedSeal.svg.png

That's because he's a Muslim Marxist Kenyan Born Anti-Christ Negroid who hates the Boy Scouts, Dijon Mustard, The Ballet and Sideshow Bob.

Geez, haven't you learned ANYTHING on the USMB?

When I heard he hated Sponge-Bob I got really pissed.

Seems heavy handed, but right in line with DOJ practices of laws to enforce and not:

Why did feds claim Kindle violates civil rights? | Washington Examiner

Why did feds claim Kindle violates civil rights?

By: Byron York
Chief Political Correspondent
August 3, 2010

The Justice Department threatened several universities with legal action because they took part in an experimental program to allow students to use the Amazon Kindle for textbooks. (AP)
Did you know the Justice Department threatened several universities with legal action because they took part in an experimental program to allow students to use the Amazon Kindle for textbooks?

Last year, the schools -- among them Princeton, Arizona State and Case Western Reserve -- wanted to know if e-book readers would be more convenient and less costly than traditional textbooks. The environmentally conscious educators also wanted to reduce the huge amount of paper students use to print files from their laptops.

It seemed like a promising idea until the universities got a letter from the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, now under an aggressive new chief, Thomas Perez, telling them they were under investigation for possible violations of the Americans With Disabilities Act.

From its introduction in 2007, the Kindle has drawn criticism from the National Federation of the Blind and other activist groups. While the Kindle's text-to-speech feature could read a book aloud, its menu functions required sight to operate. "If you could get a sighted person to fire up the device and start reading the book to you, that's fine," says Chris Danielsen, a spokesman for the federation. "But other than that, there was really no way to use it."...

Considering the economy, cost of university, books, etc., seems a tad silly.

Seems a silly subject for Byron York to even write about, especially since I heard months ago that Amazon was in the process of developing a Braille e-reader for compatibility with Kindle. It's also the responsibility of the DoJ to investigate formal complaints, "silly" or not.

Seems heavy handed, but right in line with DOJ practices of laws to enforce and not:

Why did feds claim Kindle violates civil rights?

By: Byron York
Chief Political Correspondent
August 3, 2010

The Justice Department threatened several universities with legal action because they took part in an experimental program to allow students to use the Amazon Kindle for textbooks. (AP)
Did you know the Justice Department threatened several universities with legal action because they took part in an experimental program to allow students to use the Amazon Kindle for textbooks?

Last year, the schools -- among them Princeton, Arizona State and Case Western Reserve -- wanted to know if e-book readers would be more convenient and less costly than traditional textbooks. The environmentally conscious educators also wanted to reduce the huge amount of paper students use to print files from their laptops.

It seemed like a promising idea until the universities got a letter from the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, now under an aggressive new chief, Thomas Perez, telling them they were under investigation for possible violations of the Americans With Disabilities Act.

From its introduction in 2007, the Kindle has drawn criticism from the National Federation of the Blind and other activist groups. While the Kindle's text-to-speech feature could read a book aloud, its menu functions required sight to operate. "If you could get a sighted person to fire up the device and start reading the book to you, that's fine," says Chris Danielsen, a spokesman for the federation. "But other than that, there was really no way to use it."...

Seems a silly subject for Byron York to even write about, especially since I heard months ago that Amazon was in the process of developing a Braille e-reader for compatibility with Kindle. It's also the responsibility of the DoJ to investigate formal complaints, "silly" or not.

Except for the Civil Rights Dept, right?

They investigated that and decided there was nothing there. You can argue that, but not the fact that DoJ ignored it. They didn't.

They investigated that and decided there was nothing there. You can argue that, but not the fact that DoJ ignored it. They didn't.

Incorrect. Bush's DoJ investigated it, all concerns were ended the minute Holder took over as AG.

Forum List

Back