Obama Free on Day He Declined Netanyahu Meeting

Murf76

Nov 11, 2008
The Washington Free Beacon is reporting that Obama's schedule today doesn't match his excuses on why he couldn't meet with Bibi Netenyahu. While it looks like he's FINALLY been shamed into actually showing up for the daily briefing, there's nothing to do between lunch and his busy evening of FUNDRAISING. Anybody surprised? I know I'm not. :eusa_whistle:

9:45 am || Receives the Presidential Daily Briefing

10:15 am || Meets with senior advisers

4:20 pm || Delivers remarks at a fundraiser; Capital Hilton, Washington

6:05 pm || Delivers remarks at a fundraiser; private residence, Washington

8:25 pm || Delivers remarks at a fundraiser; Capital Hilton, Washington

cont... http://freebeacon.com/obama-free-on-day-he-declined-netanyahu-meeting/

Of course, he did manage to squeeze in a 20-minute phone call. But hey... it's not like people who have STATED that they'd like to wipe us and our friend Israel off the map are building a nuclear bomb or anything, right? :rolleyes:

You know, rather than meet with Netanyahu, how about a meeting with the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and answer their questions about what happened in Libya?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLk6o3N8cB8&feature=player_embedded]Corker: Administration's Response to Libya Consulate Attack "Nothing Short... of Benghazigate" - YouTube[/ame]

You know, rather than meet with Netanyahu, how about a meeting with the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and answer their questions about what happened in Libya?

Corker: Administration's Response to Libya Consulate Attack "Nothing Short... of Benghazigate" - YouTube

I just don't understand why Obama even WANTS this job. He's never been willing to actually DO the work involved. It's obvious he only enjoys the politics. We need a president who will actually get some work done.

And watching Corker describe the difficulty in getting information from this administration is just eye-popping. What he's describing is an Executive Branch which has pretty much put itself out of Congress' reach, unaccountable in our system of checks and balances. It's actually scary to contemplate. :eek:

OUR President is not at the beck and call of Benjamin Netanyahu. If Bibi wants to meet with Obama, let HIM adjust HIS schedule and come to where the President is.

We can't be seen as letting the Israeli tail wag the US dog.

IMO what Obama wants is the celebrity that goes with the job. He likes going on The View and hanging with Hollywood. He has spent his term basically voting "present", and we're starting to feel the effects of that. We had 4 embassies flying islamic flags and Obama went to Vegas.
I hope Sen. Corker continues to press for the truth. It's been 3 weeks and we don't even know for certain how any of our consulate staff died.
I call my senators often and recommend that others do the same.

OUR President is not at the beck and call of Benjamin Netanyahu. If Bibi wants to meet with Obama, let HIM adjust HIS schedule and come to where the President is.

So why can't he meet with the Senate Foreign Relations Committee?

Corker: Administration's Response to Libya Consulate Attack "Nothing Short... of Benghazigate" - YouTube

I just don't understand why Obama even WANTS this job. He's never been willing to actually DO the work involved. It's obvious he only enjoys the politics. We need a president who will actually get some work done.

And watching Corker describe the difficulty in getting information from this administration is just eye-popping. What he's describing is an Executive Branch which has pretty much put itself out of Congress' reach, unaccountable in our system of checks and balances. It's actually scary to contemplate. :eek:

Gotta be the perks. Have you seen the figure for how much the Obama's are spending of our money? $1.4 billion or so, it's outragious.

The Washington Free Beacon is reporting that Obama's schedule today doesn't match his excuses on why he couldn't meet with Bibi Netenyahu. While it looks like he's FINALLY been shamed into actually showing up for the daily briefing, there's nothing to do between lunch and his busy evening of FUNDRAISING. Anybody surprised? I know I'm not. :eusa_whistle:

9:45 am || Receives the Presidential Daily Briefing

10:15 am || Meets with senior advisers

4:20 pm || Delivers remarks at a fundraiser; Capital Hilton, Washington

6:05 pm || Delivers remarks at a fundraiser; private residence, Washington

8:25 pm || Delivers remarks at a fundraiser; Capital Hilton, Washington

cont... http://freebeacon.com/obama-free-on-day-he-declined-netanyahu-meeting/

Of course, he did manage to squeeze in a 20-minute phone call. But hey... it's not like people who have STATED that they'd like to wipe us and our friend Israel off the map are building a nuclear bomb or anything, right? :rolleyes:

So what? If Israel wants to be recognised as a "friend" of the USA and have some special consideration then let them make peace in their part of the world and stop making Palistine a living hell. We owe them NOTHING. We do not NEED Israel's input on anything. We do not need Israel's help on anything.

Are you kidding? Netanyahu was right there at the UN conference. Obama was right there at the UN conference... nothing. Even today, it wasn't like Obama was expected to drop everything and fly to Israel. Bibi would've come to him. But no... this week everything from David Letterman to the hags on The View was more important, and today, actually sitting around with NOTHING on his afternoon schedule was more important. Tonight, his fundraisers are more important.

The Middle East is a fucking powder keg... but God forbid that the United States should offer any leadership on what the hell should be done about it. The rotten son-of-a-bitch DOESN'T CARE if World War III comes to pass. He'd rather play political games, games which will do him no good anyway, because if by some miracle he manages to fool enough people to get reelected... we're gonna have to IMPEACH him. You lot are voting for Joe Biden. I hope you realize that.

Gotta be the perks. Have you seen the figure for how much the Obama's are spending of our money? $1.4 billion or so, it's outragious.

Must be. I saw a report that we're paying $102,000.00 for someone to take care of the Obama dog.

I think he just wants to keep the plane, the helicopter, the prestige, and the sycophants.

Are you kidding? Netanyahu was right there at the UN conference. Obama was right there at the UN conference... nothing. Even today, it wasn't like Obama was expected to drop everything and fly to Israel. Bibi would've come to him. But no... this week everything from David Letterman to the hags on The View was more important, and today, actually sitting around with NOTHING on his afternoon schedule was more important. Tonight, his fundraisers are more important.

The Middle East is a fucking powder keg... but God forbid that the United States should offer any leadership on what the hell should be done about it. The rotten son-of-a-bitch DOESN'T CARE if World War III comes to pass. He'd rather play political games, games which will do him no good anyway, because if by some miracle he manages to fool enough people to get reelected... we're gonna have to IMPEACH him. You lot are voting for Joe Biden. I hope you realize that.

Israel does not need our consultations to stop being the anuses of the ME.

Obama is a campaigner, not a leader. He relishes the thought of attending fund raisers or reading a great speech off the teleprompter, but when it comes to the difficult stuff where a speech won't suffice, he is completely lost.

He has also proven to be bad about standing up to certain dictators. If he can't make time for our allies, but can take time to support the Arab Spring and reach out to the Muslim Brotherhood, he is unfit to serve us.

Must be. I saw a report that we're paying $102,000.00 for someone to take care of the Obama dog.

Wow. :eek:

He tried Obama denied. He said he would go to Washington. Obama said he was too busy...

Wow. :eek:

I know. $100,000 dollars in taxpayer money per year to pay a dog handler. It boggles the mind. Hell Obama was free this afternoon, maybe he could take the dog for a walk himself.

He tried Obama denied. He said he would go to Washington. Obama said he was too busy...

So? Should the President of the United States drop whatever he's doing (even if it's nothing) and come when Netanyahu calls?

I guess some of y'all, and Bibi's BFF Mitt Romney, would be content if our President just moved to Israel and sat at Netanyahu's feet all day, awaiting a summons.

Forum List

Back