Obama freaks out on an old lady...

You have an active imagination. It must piss you all off big time that nobody catches McCain making the immense blunders Obama and Biden make every time they open their big stupid mouths.

Hey, AlwaysBimbo, if you think that McInsane doesn't make mistakes, I urge you to check out the thread "The Real John McCain" and watch the video.

Hey, AlwaysBimbo, if you think that McInsane doesn't make mistakes, I urge you to check out the thread "The Real John McCain" and watch the video.

Yea, and check out the Pseudo link to “The real Obama” I posted in that thread!

he seemed a little strident to me, but i'm sure it was the old lady's fault. she showed a distinct lack of the proper deference and adulation that has become de rigeur when addressing his O-ness.

At least he didn't call her a c--t like his crabbiness did to his wife.:razz:

It seems like the woman was causing problems during the whole presentation. And when Q&A time came, Obama knew what she was up to, by her nasty tone. I'd get a liitle annoyed with her too!:eusa_boohoo:

Except, we don't know what came before his answer... was that the woman't fifth rude question? were there five obnoxious questions in between? Did he give other answers before that one? Was he being passionate aobut his subject? We don't know because we got some snippet.

Personally, I thought the woman must have said something else for him to comment that she was implying he would endanger his own children.

I also didn't think he was insulting to her... if she had a problem with the tone, I think that's more *her* problem.

Just examining evidence at hand. If you have the rest of the video I would be happy to watch it and if you speculation and conjecture were to be true, then I would probably agree. Until then though, this is a video of Obama screaming at an old lady. A constituent with a legitimate question and that is unacceptable.

Forum List

Back