Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

What isn't surprising is Fail&Won'tGo's lack of ability to use a simple search function to discover that there's already several threads on this.

Military? My ass.

DID YOU KNOW THAT LIETURDS THINK FOX NEWS VIEWERS ARE NOT SMART:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: LIBTURDS ARE THE MOST PERFECT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THEY KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING THERE EVER WAS TO KNOW, AND THEY GOT THEIR ASSES KICKED TOO.. ALSO DID YOU KNOW AND i'M SURE YOU DID IF YOU ARE A LIETURDS THAT FOX NEWS WENT TO COURT TO WIN THE RIGHT TO LIE TO YOU. DIDYOUKNOWTHAT?

I bet if Berkley did a study showing that every child in the country who got fat eating at McDonalds were raised by Republicans you'd believe them.

Freedom of the press and speech is so overated, isn't Obama.

Obama: Fox News is ‘destructive’ to America – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

obamasorryyet.jpg

LOL,

if somebody do not agree with libs than he is surely wrong, right.

So let mr get this straight: Obama does not have the freedom of speech to say what he wants to say about Fox News?

I guess freedom of speech is only good if you agree with it you partisan hack...

He does have the freedom of the speech. Yep, this is America. But then I have to think he's a freaking MORON for saying such a thing and has absolutely no idea about this great country he leads. He has no fucking business being in the wh. And what he said proves it more than anything else.

Forum List

Back