Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

fox-news-nazi-comply.jpg

Why the double standard Art? It was fine during the Bush Presidency for the media to rant like 2 year olds about every damned thing he said or did. So why now is it an issue?

The left were ok with it when it was Bush, so tough shit that ONE news outlet calls Obama to account. If we had a decent media, they'd ALL be questioning the President - no matter what party he represented.

Stop fucking whining, baby.

Double standard? It WAS an issue then, you are just conveniently misremembering things. Perhaps you don't recall the right constantly bitching about the liberal media and it's reporting of the Iraq war. Perhaps you forget the right attacking the media as treasonous for putting the troops in danger with it's reporting of the war.

Did Bush calling the liberal media 'destructive' or cry about them being mean to him?

It's pathetic. Seriously. Obama needs to grow a spine - as to the left. The constant whining about the big bad evil Fox is just laughable.

Why the double standard Art? It was fine during the Bush Presidency for the media to rant like 2 year olds about every damned thing he said or did. So why now is it an issue?

The left were ok with it when it was Bush, so tough shit that ONE news outlet calls Obama to account. If we had a decent media, they'd ALL be questioning the President - no matter what party he represented.

Stop fucking whining, baby.

Double standard? It WAS an issue then, you are just conveniently misremembering things. Perhaps you don't recall the right constantly bitching about the liberal media and it's reporting of the Iraq war. Perhaps you forget the right attacking the media as treasonous for putting the troops in danger with it's reporting of the war.

Did Bush calling the liberal media 'destructive' or cry about them being mean to him?

It's pathetic. Seriously. Obama needs to grow a spine - as to the left. The constant whining about the big bad evil Fox is just laughable.

Nah, Bush had his surrogates do that for him.

who?
LOL
this is getting more and more hilarious

I assume you have proof of that?

Sorry, no link for you until you start backing your own assertions with links.

That said, I take it you never listened to Rush, Sean, or any of the other major right wing radio hosts during the Bush Admin because if you did you wouldn't be asking such a silly question.

Screw it. If I get a ban, so be it. I made a mistake, and psycho Cali pounced on it. It wasn't enough that she gave me a bad rep. Now she's going in for the kill. I bet it wouldn't even be a big deal if I shared her political ideology.

That said, I take it you never listened to Rush, Sean, or any of the other major right wing radio hosts during the Bush Admin because if you did you wouldn't be asking such a silly question.

I don't watch a great deal of tv - I certainly don't listen to 'talk radio'. This whole hysteria over the media is pathetic though. Truthfully, I could care less about whether you back it up or not.... I'm not that interested and you're 'source' would be a media link.... I take very little notice of the media - they're notoriously inaccurate. Which is why I joke about people 'backing up' their claims with links to the media. If you could only understand just how stupid that it is, you guys would stop doing it.

Screw it. If I get a ban, so be it. I made a mistake, and psycho Cali pounced on it. It wasn't enough that she gave me a bad rep. Now she's going in for the kill. I bet it wouldn't even be a big deal if I shared her political ideology.

How exactly am I 'going in for the kill'? Are you mentally ill? Some kind of paranoid delusions?

Obama thinks the only reason why he isn't still enjoying 60+% approval ratings is a conspiracy by the media and business against him. I think he honestly believes this.
It is chilling to hear a president say stuff like this. When Nixon produced an enemies list people were outraged.
Where's the outrage here? Why isn't the lamestream media up in arms?

I don't watch a great deal of tv - I certainly don't listen to 'talk radio'. This whole hysteria over the media is pathetic though. Truthfully, I could care less about whether you back it up or not.... I'm not that interested and you're 'source' would be a media link.... I take very little notice of the media - they're notoriously inaccurate. Which is why I joke about people 'backing up' their claims with links to the media. If you could only understand just how stupid that it is, you guys would stop doing it.

So where do you get your insane positions? Freepers?

Obama thinks the only reason why he isn't still enjoying 60+% approval ratings is a conspiracy by the media and business against him. I think he honestly believes this.
It is chilling to hear a president say stuff like this. When Nixon produced an enemies list people were outraged.
Where's the outrage here? Why isn't the lamestream media up in arms?

You pulled that strawman straight out your ass, didn't you? Obama knows why his approval isn't 60+%. It's because the fucked up economy the wingnut neocons handed him was a deeper hole to fill than anyone imagined. No problem, he's smart, and he'll have us in much better shape in 2 years.

Fox News is destructive to Obama's Presidency. Problem is Obama thinks his presidency is more important then America or the wants and needs of it's citizens so he tries to rationalize that because his presidency is so important...so historical....then Fox News is a threat.

Obama loves to wrap himself in the flag at the same time he's trashing what it stands for so to allay any guilt or consternation over this hypocrisy he claims his Presidency not only stands for America but IS America.

So in Obama's warped prospective Fox News is destructive to America. This is an obvious Narcissistic indicator.

Sorry folks but if you're paying attention narcissism is what this guy is all about.

I know what he's thinking.........(How dare they criticize me....the most important President in American history!!!!)

Last edited:
Fox News is destructive to Obama's Presidency. Problem is Obama thinks his presidency is more important then America or the wants and needs of it's citizens so he tries to rationalize that because his presidency is so important...so historical....then Fox News is a threat.

Obama loves to wrap himself in the flag at the same time he's trashing what it stands for so to allay any guilt or consternation over this hypocrisy he claims his Presidency not only stands for America but IS America.

So in Obama's warped prospective Fox News is destructive to America. This is an obvious Narcissistic indicator.

Sorry folks but if you're paying attention narcissism is what this guy is all about.

I know what he's thinking.........(How dare they criticize me....the most important President in American history!!!!)

LOL

You know his tanking numbers can't possibly be because his agenda sucks and most Americans don't like it

Its gotta be because FOX news, the only right wing news agency out there, isn't falling all over him like the rest of the LSM. FOX news that actually investigates him is to blame.

Seems to me I remember he started a war with FOX when he was first elected.

That didn't turn out very well for the PRez and his possee.

Don't think another war with FOX will turn out any better this time around.

You'd think a Harvard Law Professor would be a little smarter than that. OOPPSS guess not. LOL

Hi, Peter. Or, hipeter. ahhhhh....it's high Peter, isn't it? hypeter?

Forum List

Back